Actors that you just can't stand

Ok, why though lol? And you think prime Angie wasn't hot? Cause you are one of like 4 guys to think that on the planet if so.

I guess her attention whoring, adopting kids to stay revelevent, plastic surgery and poor acting is why. As for her not being hot, I guess even back then she wasnt good enough for me.

I guess her attention whoring, adopting kids to stay revelevent, plastic surgery and poor acting is why. As for her not being hot, I guess even back then she wasnt good enough for me.
I mean yeah she's annoying, but that all came later. Prime jolie was pretty damn hot.

Tom Cruise and George Clooney.

s

Why not make a thread about it? We all know you have the time being a childless, house renting houewife.
Lulz. So as a previous poster who were you then and how did I piss you off to get this amount of venom? What's wrong with being a housewife?

Mark Whalberg

I don't consider him a great actor. He must've a hell of a hollywood connections to land him roles in good movies. Don't list good movies he happens to be in like Fighters, because they were great because his costars did most of the work. Did I mention he assaulted a Vietnamese man because of his race when he was young? I don't think Hollywood would be worse for wear if he were to disappear now.

Decent as child, bad as an adult.
GrWs4c6.jpg

Lulz. So as a previous poster who were you then and how did I piss you off to get this amount of venom? What's wrong with being a housewife?

I just checked your post history is all, but I made a mistake seems that you are a 37 girlfriend, not married. My bad

Come on then, Nur. Actually have the bollocks to tell me how you and I had a problem rather than cowering under false pretenses. Cowardice is so ugly.

I just checked your post history is all, but I made a mistake seems that you are a 37 girlfriend, not married. My bad

You can't really knock the amount of free time someone has if you're doing research on them.

I can't stand Zooey Deschanel. She plays up the ditzy "gee golly wow" girl next door role way too much. It's to the point where I don't find her cute or funny, just annoying.

I can't stand Zooey Deschanel. She plays up the ditzy "gee golly wow" girl next door role way too much. It's to the point where I don't find her cute or funny, just annoying.

She hot, but dedicated to making herself as unsexy as humanly possible.

Back