Actors that you just can't stand

Michael cera - god i would fucking kick the living shit outta him if given the chance.

I hate non but despise them all as people.

The closest I would come to hitting someone would be Angelina Jolie, she is a whore, an attention seeker, originally ugly and fake as Donald Trump's morals. But being blessed with such an opportunity would mean one should savior it, so I would punch her in her teeth so she could feel the pain as well as the fear of realizing her million dollar smile is destroyed, I would bask in her screams and the need to shield her busted mouth from picture takers, I would then take a knee and whisper tenderly in her ear " Fuck you and the horse you rode in on".

Last edited by a moderator:

The closest I would come to hitting someone would be Angelina Jolie, she is a whore, an attention seeker, originally ugly and fake as Donald Trump's morals. But being blessed with such an opportunity would mean one should savior it, so I would punch her in her teeth so she could feel the pain as well as the fear of realizing her million dollar smile is destroyed, then I would bask in her screams and the need to shield her busted mouth from picture takers. I would then take a knee and whisper tenderly in her ear " Fuck you and the horse you rode in on".

Michelle Forbes. I absolutely despise her.
latest

The closest I would come to hitting someone would be Angelina Jolie, she is a whore, an attention seeker, originally ugly and fake as Donald Trump's morals. But being blessed with such an opportunity would mean one should savior it, so I would punch her in her teeth so she could feel the pain as well as the fear of realizing her million dollar smile is destroyed, then I would bask in her screams and the need to shield her busted mouth from picture takers. I would then take a knee and whisper tenderly in her ear " Fuck you and the horse you rode in on".
Daaamn why do you hate Jolie so much lol?

Uh??? Originally ugly? I've seen the pics before so don't do that. I understand why people don't fall for the good she's doing, but that amount of venom? Wow.

There's nobody I can't stand but I do get annoyed when some of them are labeled "actors", seeing that their acting is pretty shitty.

Tom hanks. I think he's a horrible actor. Seems like a nice guy though

I don't hate her, I despise her
Ok, why though lol? And you think prime Angie wasn't hot? Cause you are one of like 4 guys to think that on the planet if so.

The Social Network actor is annoying.
Theres a few actors that are so good at playing scummy creeps that you hate them as soon as they come on screen but thats considered talent and a job well done.
Can only think of Grima Wormtongue off the top of my head but there are many actors that you just want to strangle as soon as they come onscreen so adept are they at playing pukes.

Joseph Gordon Levitt. Much better when he was younger.

On the Emma Stone topic: My opinion is, she *is* hot... but not for Hollywood.

If I saw her on the street, I'd be like O_O

But for a famous actress, she's barely above average.

Back