Actors that you just can't stand

I'm sick of companies trying to pass off Emma stone as being a hot chick. Fuck off
You sir, are gay
And btw, Channing Tatum
Dude is constantly wearing make-up, and he isn't old at all

Last edited:
The closest I would come to hitting someone would be Angelina Jolie, she is a whore, an attention seeker, originally ugly and fake as Donald Trump's morals. But being blessed with such an opportunity would mean one should savior it, so I would punch her in her teeth so she could feel the pain as well as the fear of realizing her million dollar smile is destroyed, I would bask in her screams and the need to shield her busted mouth from picture takers, I would then take a knee and whisper tenderly in her ear " Fuck you and the horse you rode in on".
But otherwise she's dandy in your book?

Shea Lebauf, or what the hell his name is.
Woody Allen. It didn't help that he's a creep, but I could never stand him.

Last edited:
Lilly Tomlin
Bette Midler
Ben Stiller

Tom Hanks. Was very funny on Bosom buddies and in his early films, now I just can't stand him or his movies.

Tom Cruise.

In pretty much every movie, Tom plays an asshole. Different kinds of asshole, but almost always an asshole. And in the end he always wins. Maybe he learns lesson along the way, maybe he doesn't, but he's still kinda an asshole.

And I think that is why a lot of people like him. That's what they want. They want to be an asshole when they feel like it, but ultimately still be the good guy and come out ahead.

I have no desire to be an asshole, so I just see his character as being asses.

I Googled Tom Cruise asshole and found a chart.
54d41803b3139_-_tumblr_n6r8nnhzqz1r817t9o1_1280.jpg
Tom Cruise.

In pretty much every movie, Tom plays an asshole. Different kinds of asshole, but almost always an asshole. And in the end he always wins. Maybe he learns lesson along the way, maybe he doesn't, but he's still kinda an asshole.

And I think that is why a lot of people like him. That's what they want. They want to be an asshole when they feel like it, but ultimately still be the good guy and come out ahead.

I have no desire to be an asshole, so I just see his character as being asses.

I Googled Tom Cruise asshole and found a chart.
54d41803b3139_-_tumblr_n6r8nnhzqz1r817t9o1_1280.jpg

It's missing his characters from the last samurai (alcoholic genocidal asshole) and minority report (hypocritical drug addicted cop asshole).

Personally Rose byrne annoys me whenever she is affecting her "real accent" (like in bad neighbours). She pretends the theatrical stage accent she learnt at NIDA is her accent due to it's similarity to a real Aussie accent. My accent (the educated but nearly extinct cultivated Australian accent, I'm one of the only people under 40 who still speaks it, byrne is a pretender).

Imagine the one time (other than old geoffrey rush and hugo weaving) you hear your accent on tv and it's a fake (with mispronounced tells,). It's terribly distracting and takes me out of the film. Like a scullery maid trying to sound like the queen of England and failing on every fifth word.

Jai Courtney

Can't sit through any of his movies even if the leading role is one of my favorite actors.

Jai Courtney destroyed Die Hard
Jai Courtney destroyed the Terminator

Please Hollywood! Quit hiring this talentless hack!

Aaron Eckhart and Patrick Wilson.

Eckhart is easily one of the worst actors working today. I love The Dark Knight, but you know what? He sucked as Harvey Dent. Everything else he's been in is terrible.

Patrick Wilson is a little better, as he's found some roles that suit him(really good in Fargo), but overall, I can't stand most of what he does. Especially his performance in "The Conjuring". Laughable.

You all hate too much. Somebody has to provide me with entertainment.

If you think you can do a better job at acting than Tom Cruise etc, than be by guest... I will watch you.

Be sure to post all the pathetic youtube videos of yourself attempting to be famous.

You all hate too much. Somebody has to provide me with entertainment.

If you think you can do a better job at acting than Tom Cruise etc, than be by guest... I will watch you.

Be sure to post all the pathetic youtube videos of yourself attempting to be famous.

Yeah, and if you think Twilight was bad movie, you best direct a feature length film and post it Youtube so your criticism can be validated.

Yeah, and if you think Twilight was bad movie, you best direct a feature length film and post it Youtube so your criticism can be validated.
wtf??? Twillight was a terrible terrible movie, that was my breaking point that I would never agree to watch something that didnt pique my intrest on its own without outside support from "friends"

for me its Nicolas Cage....I just grimace everytime I see him listed in a movie

also surprised that only one person said Shia Leboeff, thought more people had it out for the guy((im impartial to him))

for me its Nicolas Cage....I just grimace everytime I see him listed in a movie

also surprised that only one person said Shia Leboeff, thought more people had it out for the guy((im impartial to him))
I can't stand the guy for being a thief (Clowes) but he's torpedoed his own career pretty effectively.

wtf??? Twillight was a terrible terrible movie, that was my breaking point that I would never agree to watch something that didnt pique my intrest on its own without outside support from "friends"

Could you direct a better movie, though? No? Then shut up.

You better not be criticizing and athletes either. Unless you're a starting QB in the NFL, you don't get to criticize Cam Newton's Superbowl performance.

Back