Actors that you just can't stand

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
I hate Tom Cruise, I can't tell you why really I just can't get into every role he plays even Tropic Thunder

This thread already ran WAY off the rails by hating Tom Cruise.

The fuck? Tom Cruise is AWESOME!

Hating Tom Cruise is simply un-American!

Tom Cruise.

In pretty much every movie, Tom plays an asshole. Different kinds of asshole, but almost always an asshole. And in the end he always wins. Maybe he learns lesson along the way, maybe he doesn't, but he's still kinda an asshole.

And I think that is why a lot of people like him. That's what they want. They want to be an asshole when they feel like it, but ultimately still be the good guy and come out ahead.

I have no desire to be an asshole, so I just see his character as being asses.

I Googled Tom Cruise asshole and found a chart.
54d41803b3139_-_tumblr_n6r8nnhzqz1r817t9o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Rowan Atkinson. Can't stand dude's face. But in the process of googling for a picture for this thread I learned that he has a hot daughter. Nice

To be honest I wanna punch Tom Cruise in the face everytime I see him I don't know why but i do.
QDDCkpL.gif

Funny that you would hit Tom Cruise in the face when Seth Rogen exists. Come on, that actor is already the shape of a punching bag. How much more obvious can his real calling be?

Lena Dunham - makes me want to puke any time I see her.

Ben Stiller

i might have agreed with tome cruise if it wasnt for minority report. I fucking love that movie. He earned a pass from with that film alone.

Kinda random off the top of my head, but the two guys from friends (not joey). They were beta emo pussys and they were with some of the hottest girls. I still hold that against them in the few things they do anymore.

Steven Seagal

I can't stand Brad Pitt for a while. I love Liam tho.

Tom Cruise for sure. Such a punchable face.
Miles Teller
Canning Tatum
Joseph Gordon Levitt
Owen Wilson
Luke Wilson
Ben Affleck

Tom Cruise.

In pretty much every movie, Tom plays an asshole. Different kinds of asshole, but almost always an asshole. And in the end he always wins. Maybe he learns lesson along the way, maybe he doesn't, but he's still kinda an asshole.

And I think that is why a lot of people like him. That's what they want. They want to be an asshole when they feel like it, but ultimately still be the good guy and come out ahead.

I have no desire to be an asshole, so I just see his character as being asses.

I Googled Tom Cruise asshole and found a chart.
54d41803b3139_-_tumblr_n6r8nnhzqz1r817t9o1_1280.jpg
Lmao

A lot of hate in this thread. Anyway, my vote goes to Kirsten Dunce or Dunst or whatever. Just a terrible actress. Not even close.

And Tom Cruise of course. And the rest of the Scientology actors. Just pretentious, arrogant douchebags.

I'm sick of companies trying to pass off Emma stone as being a hot chick. Fuck off

Will Smith too I'm Black and I can't stand the douche. Except I Am Lengend that and Bad Boys was cool but as a person I hate Will Smith.

Tom Cruise for sure. Such a punchable face.
Miles Teller
Canning Tatum
Joseph Gordon Levitt
Owen Wilson
Luke Wilson
Ben Affleck

Every time I see Joseph Gordon Levitt in something I just think about 3rd Rock. I dunno why, and I never even really watched that show.

Back