According to TMZ Floyd and T.I the rapper were involved in a Brawl

If nobody yells worldstar it doesn't count

So now we've got three solid matchups for Mayweather

1. T.I
2. Nelly
3. Ronda Rousey

If nobody yells worldstar it doesn't count

Fact.

Everytime I see shenanigans when Im out I make sure to yell that just to be sure it gets the proper exposure.

Wand checks white boys? Damn, never liked him as a poster but knowing this kind of makes me a fan.

Wand, you athletic and explosive, bruh?

Fact.

Everytime I see shenanigans when Im out I make sure to yell that just to be sure it gets the proper exposure.

I yell it before very post now

Wand checks white boys? Damn, never liked him as a poster but knowing this kind of makes me a fan.

Wand, you athletic and explosive, bruh?

I think he's asian, so you guys wouldn't get along.

Aaaaand #2 rears his ugly head. You two are literally that bad i created this account for the sole purpose of telling you just how tedious it is seeing either of your names. I've lurked longer than you've posted, and bar trolls, I've never seen anything quite like it.

I also love how you've both stayed completely clear of the Pacquiao VADA testing thread. Real classy guys. Long live Pac, ey.

This guy is right Wander seems to be a huge pactard and I didn't see him post one thing in the Manny calls for testing thread.

I think it's because it's an indefensible act of hypocrisy.

eh, lets stop with the name calling, shit talking. Wanderlei4life is all right. I like to poke him a bit but he's a solid contributor.

If you don't care for someone's posts, use the ignore function.

Wandergay is a terrible poster who has no positive male role models in his life, he deserves to be shamed.

And shut up Seano you boring old fart.

Im going to start an irrational Danny fan club.

Anyone got any clever names for its members?

Also, World Star!!!!

eh, lets stop with the name calling, shit talking. Wanderlei4life is all right. I like to poke him a bit but he's a solid contributor.

The ignore function is for social lepers, homosexuals, gimps and cans. Not necessarily in that order

I think he's asian, so you guys wouldn't get along.

Explains why he's a Pac dickrider, didn't think one of the brothers would do that. But I can overlook that since he's fighting the good fight and checking whiteboys.

He's garbage. He's a pactard who is racist against White people

Back