According to TMZ Floyd and T.I the rapper were involved in a Brawl

Floyd could munch a burger with one hand and beat the fucking shit out of T.I. with the other.

LOL! This FTW!

"Nah ah G. He fights in the street yo, Floyd just fights in da ring." :rolleyes:

Seriously though youre right and its not an exaggeration that Floyd could whoop his ass one handed within a few seconds. Funny post, thanks for the literal lol.

Floyd mayweather could have handled this with better class and civility....like mike tyson did with the Mitch green incident.

Yeah, Floyd could woop the ass of 99.99% of people in a street fight, BUT...

If I absolutely had to get in a bar fight with a top boxer, I'd prefer defensive ones with a low punch output and not a lot of power.

I'd stay away from the Matthysses and Maidanas. They'd put me in the hospital quick

I'm not a big fan of most people.
we don't really get minorities up here in Maine. Just homosexuals. Lots and lots of aging lesbians with Kayaks on top of their subarus.

Hahaha, that's extra hilarious when I picture it. Butch cut gray haired lesbians with kayaks on their dull green subaru outbacks. Legit Lol.

Btw story is fake, pretty sure TI got killed on orders from Mekhi Phifer. Saw it with my own eyes, Marty and Jeannie saw it too. Jeanine lost a tooth, gross.

LOL, TI talking shit all butthurt cause wifey took a pic with Floyd, while Floyd stands behind his bodyguards, munching a burger telling him, "well then, check yo bitch!"

Nothing to see here...

ti made a vine earlier, he's fine. messed up his hand

Pac's entourage would wipe the floor with The Money Team. Buboy would've laid T.I out.

the guy who wears the power joint headband is in command of lopping off heads back in the fillypeens

I don't lie. What happened in the past is the past. These were the headlines front page of our state newspaper the days after what happened. There three entire articles which discuss what happened. I did an archive search and found the old articles.

I am little embarrassed how this topic has continued to stay revelent in this boxing forum and for that I apologize. I always speak from the heart and sometimes it comes out blunt. Still I never lie about anything. My word is bond.

Everyone lies on the internet, true or false, its a given. You're a good guy, don't waste your time with futile sincerity. Opinions are all that matters.

Floyd is right though... There is so much better pussy out there than Tiny.

This is even better than the Heavies.

I need to come more often

Floyd mayweather could have handled this with better class and civility....like mike tyson did with the Mitch green incident.

Very few on earth can match Mike's positive aura and leadership qualities. Cant think of a better role model for the youngins.

Back