According to TMZ Floyd and T.I the rapper were involved in a Brawl

"These h** ain't loyal," said Floyd. On Saturday morning, the boxer and the rapper engaged in a fierce brawl at Fatburger in Las Vegas.

Hahaha

All kidding set aside, PBF needs to watch out...he makes himself a convenient target for countless bull$hit lawsuits and false accusations for punitive damages...

I remembe fifty cent saying he beat up mayweather in a fight. I know he's bigger and all and supposedly he was a golden glover but I'd doubt that shit. An inactive, amateur fighter beating a world class active champion. I know people are going to say how much bigger fifty is but I still don't believe that shit. Bigger wouldn't help much in fisticuffs, now if he was maybe grabbing him and throwing him around then it's possible but without a background in grappling, most people don't know how to do that either.

I remembe fifty cent saying he beat up mayweather in a fight. I know he's bigger and all and supposedly he was a golden glover but I'd doubt that shit. An inactive, amateur fighter beating a world class active champion. I know people are going to say how much bigger fifty is but I still don't believe that shit. Bigger wouldn't help much in fisticuffs, now if he was maybe grabbing him and throwing him around then it's possible but without a background in grappling, most people don't know how to do that either.

Don't underestimate brute strength and weight in an altercation. That's why there's weight classes in fighting.

If Mayweather is not dropping trained boxers his weight with his shots, it's likely that someone 50 pounds heavier could walk through his shots and just grab and slam his head into something.

Not that i care if they ever fought.

Don't underestimate brute strength and weight in an altercation. That's why there's weight classes in fighting.

If Mayweather is not dropping trained boxers his weight with his shots, it's likely that someone 50 pounds heavier could walk through his shots and just grab and slam his head into something.

Not that i care if they ever fought.

there is such a differential in level between a golden glover and an all time great. And brute strength only makes a difference if all things are relatively equal. It's not a strength sport, it's skill sport. Also, the one area where weight/strength would help fifty would be grappling and unless he knows what he's doing, more than likely it would just be a couple guys rolling around. I really doubt it happened and if it did, other people would be verifying it or giving there side of it.
I think it's just ego talking, the same when some of Ali's buddies like Jim Brown or a Wilt Chamberlain would talk shit. Jim has said something like "he couldn't beat me in a streetfight". Ali would kick his ass anyway you cut it. And just because Floyd is not dropping guys his weight doesn't mean he wouldn't drop a non-boxer who's heavier. People unconditioned to taking punches don't do very well when they get tapped on that chin. I found it interesting though and wouldn't say it's impossible, rather it got me curious.

So did Money scuff this guy out or get a zhoo-zheeetsu lesson?

there is such a differential in level between a golden glover and an all time great. And brute strength only makes a difference if all things are relatively equal. It's not a strength sport, it's skill sport. Also, the one area where weight/strength would help fifty would be grappling and unless he knows what he's doing, more than likely it would just be a couple guys rolling around. I really doubt it happened and if it did, other people would be verifying it or giving there side of it.
I think it's just ego talking, the same when some of Ali's buddies like Jim Brown or a Wilt Chamberlain would talk shit. Jim has said something like "he couldn't beat me in a streetfight". Ali would kick his ass anyway you cut it. And just because Floyd is not dropping guys his weight doesn't mean he wouldn't drop a non-boxer who's heavier. People unconditioned to taking punches don't do very well when they get tapped on that chin. I found it interesting though and wouldn't say it's impossible, rather it got me curious.

-Jim Brown leapt headlong into acting shortly after retiring from football in 1965. But the Hall of Fame running back might have tried a much more dangerous line of work if not for Muhammad Ali.

Bob Arum, the legendary boxing promoter, explained the story to SI.com's Chris Mannix.

Brown introduced Arum to Ali, then asked him a favor: Set up a bout between the ex-football player and the heavyweight champ. Arum relayed Brown's message to Ali, who asked for a meeting.

"So I went to talk to Ali," Arum told Mannix. "He says, 'Jim wants to do what? Bring him here.' So I took him to Hyde Park in London, where Ali used to run. Ali said, 'Jimmy, here's what we're going to do: You hit me as hard as you can.' So Brown starts swinging and swinging, and he can't hit him. He's swinging wildly and not even coming close. This goes on for, like, 30 seconds.

"Then Ali hits him with this quick one-two to his face. Jimmy just stops and says, 'OK, I get the point.' "

Brown's boxing career was over before it began.-

No way 50 Cent is taking shots from Floyd. No way.

Here is Ali talking trash to Wilt Chamberlain back in the day.
Its pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuX7FlddCRg

-Jim Brown leapt headlong into acting shortly after retiring from football in 1965. But the Hall of Fame running back might have tried a much more dangerous line of work if not for Muhammad Ali.

Bob Arum, the legendary boxing promoter, explained the story to SI.com's Chris Mannix.

Brown introduced Arum to Ali, then asked him a favor: Set up a bout between the ex-football player and the heavyweight champ. Arum relayed Brown's message to Ali, who asked for a meeting.

"So I went to talk to Ali," Arum told Mannix. "He says, 'Jim wants to do what? Bring him here.' So I took him to Hyde Park in London, where Ali used to run. Ali said, 'Jimmy, here's what we're going to do: You hit me as hard as you can.' So Brown starts swinging and swinging, and he can't hit him. He's swinging wildly and not even coming close. This goes on for, like, 30 seconds.

"Then Ali hits him with this quick one-two to his face. Jimmy just stops and says, 'OK, I get the point.' "

Brown's boxing career was over before it began.-

No way 50 Cent is taking shots from Floyd. No way.

Here is Ali talking trash to Wilt Chamberlain back in the day.
Its pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuX7FlddCRg

ya, that's the story I've read. also, I've read Wilt chamberlain cancelled their "fight" after ali started his psychological games, supposedly wilt turned "white as a sheet" went into another room and called it off. then you have Jim saying in a semi-recent interview that wilt could have taken ali. Poppycock, it's just like in Tyson's heyday, football players were calling him out, just envy and ego. a champion in one sport probably will not be able to perform in another. Athletics is like music or scholastics, a huge spectrum of talents where a person may be great at one and terrible at all others. anyway, any fighter of Floyd's caliber should have professionals around him to deal with those kinds of things. Men are stupid, even us average joes can't go out because of some man acting out a scenario from our distant primate past and trying to assert dominance (I almost whipped someone's ass yesterday, afterwards I reminded myself that I have to keep my cool). People in the public eye need buffers not trouble.

ya, that's the story I've read. also, I've read Wilt chamberlain cancelled their "fight" after ali started his psychological games, supposedly wilt turned "white as a sheet" went into another room and called it off. then you have Jim saying in a semi-recent interview that wilt could have taken ali. Poppycock, it's just like in Tyson's heyday, football players were calling him out, just envy and ego. a champion in one sport probably will not be able to perform in another. Athletics is like music or scholastics, a huge spectrum of talents where a person may be great at one and terrible at all others. anyway, any fighter of Floyd's caliber should have professionals around him to deal with those kinds of things. Men are stupid, even us average joes can't go out because of some man acting out a scenario from our distant primate past and trying to assert dominance (I almost whipped someone's ass yesterday, afterwards I reminded myself that I have to keep my cool). People in the public eye need buffers not trouble.

I really don't think Floyd did anything more than stand behind his bodyguards and yell back at TI..He's smarter than to get in a physical altercation in public. Maybe he picked up a chair and "theater WWE-style" threw it in TI's direction but there most likely wasn't any brawl, TI and his posse probably got shook when Floyd's 2 TONS of beef crew started pushin forward, and everything died down. All this crap is propagated by paparazzi hangin around and blowing things out of proportion for the sake of publicity. TI's been trying to roll up on a few guys this Spring, is he trying to keep his street cred? LOL

ok, couldn't see much in the vids. that hip hop shit got everyone trying to act like a thug. One of my old trainers told me how he once saw Hagler called racial epithets in Hawaii, he stayed cool and didn't get involved, let his security handle it. that's the way to do it, nice and cool but everyone wants to be a wiseguy these days.

ok, couldn't see much in the vids. that hip hop shit got everyone trying to act like a thug. One of my old trainers told me how he once saw Hagler called racial epithets in Hawaii, he stayed cool and didn't get involved, let his security handle it. that's the way to do it, nice and cool but everyone wants to be a wiseguy these days.

Thuglicious!!!

Back