According to TMZ Floyd and T.I the rapper were involved in a Brawl

I don't lie. What happened in the past is the past. These were the headlines front page of our state newspaper the days after what happened. There three entire articles which discuss what happened. I did an archive search and found the old articles.

I am little embarrassed how this topic has continued to stay revelent in this boxing forum and for that I apologize. I always speak from the heart and sometimes it comes out blunt. Still I never lie about anything. My word is bond.

No one fucking cares dude. If your life is so amazing and fulfilling you really shouldnt need to share it on a dailly basis with a fight forum.

PUO be careful, you are dangerously close to being put in check, imo.

Pac probably owes gambling debts to Floyd's people.

Nah, thanks to Floyd's big ass mouth, Pac is sitting on a nice pile of Mayweather settlement money.

Sunfish, if Cotto wins, I mean when Cotto beats Martinez please remove your gay avatar.

Im not racist. I hate EVERYONE equally!

I'm not a big fan of most people.
we don't really get minorities up here in Maine. Just homosexuals. Lots and lots of aging lesbians with Kayaks on top of their subarus.

I'm not a big fan of most people.
we don't really get minorities up here in Maine. Just homosexuals. Lots and lots of aging lesbians with Kayaks on top of their subarus.

We get lesbians with mountain bikes on their subarus in seattle, fairbanks alaska is the land of bad lesbian haircuts

Everyone is racist. Some people just admit it.

I am not racist. I live everyone doesn't mean I don't recognize the differences between races just means I don't judge based on nationality

Nah, thanks to Floyd's big ass mouth, Pac is sitting on a nice pile of Mayweather settlement money.

Gambled it away that night imo.

(I wasnt being serious.)

Back