According to TMZ Floyd and T.I the rapper were involved in a Brawl

Ain't TI still on probation. Hope they send him back to jail cause he doesn't seem rehabilitated. Maybe some more prison time will do him good.

goes to fatburger w/ entourage. wtf is wrong with him. dude needs to learn to live the lebron james lifestyle

Floyd could munch a burger with one hand and beat the fucking shit out of T.I. with the other.

goes to fatburger w/ entourage. wtf is wrong with him. dude needs to learn to live the lebron james lifestyle

This is proof that he needs them. There are really people out there to get him.

does t.i. have an album coming out? or i guess it's not too early to get some press for his next fight

15745826-15745828-large.jpg

World Star>TMZ

I'll wait for a more credible source, like hustlerz.com

You cant really make out to much from the footage but maybe some new one will come out.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/25/floyd-mayweather-ti-fight-stabbing-las-vegas-strip-fatburger/

inb4 fake wand starts checkin white boys and this is the reason why floyd wont fight pac

Only a lame and beezy like you would care about another poster.

Nothing fake about me. Put up or shut up $100 paypal each to a 3rd party. I'll provide newspaper sources to verify. If I don't, you can collect my hundo.

Only a lame and beezy like you would care about another poster.

Nothing fake about me. Put up or shut up $100 paypal each to a 3rd party. I'll provide newspaper sources to verify. If I don't, you can collect my hundo.

Or it could be because you're far and away the worst regular poster on this entire forum (coming from a long time lurker).

Not even close. Go back to lurking.

Aaaaand #2 rears his ugly head. You two are literally that bad i created this account for the sole purpose of telling you just how tedious it is seeing either of your names. I've lurked longer than you've posted, and bar trolls, I've never seen anything quite like it.

I also love how you've both stayed completely clear of the Pacquiao VADA testing thread. Real classy guys. Long live Pac, ey.

Back