Social ABC News squashed Epstein story, 3 years ago.

A story like this wouldn't lead to higher ratings for ABC, it is much more profitable with segments with C-celebrities. Otherwise, they wouldn't have squashed the story because there is no hidden agenda, only about viewer ratings...

Everyone should read/listen to "Catch and Kill" to understand how this works.

Project Veritas are hack-city-hacks. This won't be a partisan thing. I don't remember seeing FOX, CBS, NBC, ABC, etc... going after it whatsoever. We've all known about epstein for quite a while, but there seemed to be no interest/ability to go after it. It's not hard to know why that is. This is a across-the-board corporate conspiracy.... As was the Weinstein situation.

Last edited:
Epstein told people that he modeled his model agency after Trump.

According to Miami Herald reporter Julie Brown, Epstein creepily based the structure of his agency on Trump’s.

“And the other interesting thing is Trump had a modeling agency, and Epstein also had a stake in a modeling agency, which they suspect he used to bring in underage girls from overseas,” Brown said. “There is a comment in one of the court files where Epstein is quoted as saying, ‘I want to set up my modeling agency the same way Trump set up his modeling agency.’ I don’t know what that means, but it is curious he was trying to do something similar to Trump.”

https://theunitedstatesblues.com/tr...milar-to-jeffrey-epsteins-that-got-shut-down/
Wonder if it was to look similar. So that prospective women thought they were dealing with a legitimate agency and not one explicitly for sex

Wonder if it was to look similar. So that prospective women thought they were dealing with a legitimate agency and not one explicitly for sex
Most likely, yes.

Does anyone else find it odd that Robach seemed to be more upset not getting to drop the huge story than a pedo being allowed to waltz around with impunity and that your news agency was possibly helping in preventing him from being brought to justice?

I'm not trying to claim I can read her mind but she really did seem more upset about the "story". Glad she said what she said though.

I get what you're saying, but again I'd point you to "Catch & Kill". Farrow is pretty honest in sections about how he was still competitive and self-pitty-ing when NYer started pulling ahead on investigation.

You have to remember how much people put on the line when they are doing Investigative Journalism. Farrow had an advantage of never needing money... so at the very worst he'd be banished from hob-nobbing. For him that would be very tough, but also wouldn't literally kill him. For others, not being able to find a job could mean destitution.

You have to keep in mind how much work, energy, burnt bridges, etc... are in these comments. Sure, it probably comes off a bit callus. But I'd wager she's just truly frustrated at all she sacrificed to get nothing out of it.

and then ABC had CBS fire the employee as retribution. Saw that on YouTube real news.

All establishment media is interconnected and corrupt.

This whole Story has been buried by the establishment media.

you have the same pieces of shit on this forum telling people downplaying Epstein.

nobody believes Epstein killed himself. Only die hard democratic establishment tools push that nonsense

Last edited:
How does msm get to skate by on this, where the cancel culture when you need em? They should of bad mouth trannies then a few higher up heads would of rolled.

I like that Donald Trump Jr. brought this story up on The View and they got so triggered they kept switching back to the Ukraine whistleblower issue.

This should be the most important story in the mainstream media right now and they are completely ignoring it.

I like that Donald Trump Jr. brought this story up on The View and they got so triggered they kept switching back to the Ukraine whistleblower issue.

This should be the most important story in the mainstream media right now and they are completely ignoring it.
I like how whoopi defended Polanski for some reason

We should protect our women from this propaganda

d7b3ogz6dhx31.gif

I love that 'whoopi' just invents the term 'rape rape' and no one bats an eye lol.
She's a literal ex crack whore. I don't get why she's even a thing.

They were too busy with Trump Russia Collusion, a real story with real victims. Oh wai....

Soooooooo.... They fired the "leaker" / "Whistleblower".

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fired-cbs-news-staffer-jeffrey-epstein

Turns out... they got the wrong person.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-speaks-out-about-getting-fired-from-cbs-news

"I begged, I pleaded. I didn't know what I had done wrong, and I just I wasn't even given the professional courtesy to defend myself. I didn't know what I had been accused of. It was humiliating. It was devastating,"

====================================================================

Wow! This lady is going to get to sue ABC News, NBC News, and never have to work again, if she doesn't want to.

The mossad are involved but they certainly don't run things.

There are lots of intelligence agencies friends and foes involved. Middle eastern intelligence has always been very good with blackmail. (Egypt, Israel, and Saudi Arabia)
So they are very useful in this aspect of the operation.

But let's be clear
The mossad exists at the pleasure of the anglo-american super elite. If one of the major players wants the mossad dissolved or Israel to get thrown under the bus, then there isn't a thing the mossad can do to stop it. They're a regional power with a unique intelligence agency skill.

I'm not sure on this.

There is a part of me that views Israel like Germany.

That they have been repeatedly put In a situation where they have to perform at a higher level to compete.

German engineering and Israeli intelligence capabilities are very much similar. Outside pressure is creating diamonds.

I could be wrong though. This is a constant internal argument I have with myself, on how ordered the powers that be, are.

I see this world of chaotic shifting alliances, as being just as likely as the more ordered hierarchy.

Back