Social ABC News squashed Epstein story, 3 years ago.

How does msm get to skate by on this, where the cancel culture when you need em? They should of bad mouth trannies then a few higher up heads would of rolled.

I've said it before, and I will again. Cancel culture started with MOSSAD, and the JDIF.

It was always astro-turf.

The SJW cancel culture/Twitter mob was just the other side copying what was working.

I've said it before, and I will again. Cancel culture started with MOSSAD, and the JDIF.

The SJW cancel culture/Twitter mob was just the other side copying what was working.
I agree with you about how Israelis are to blame for cancel culture. I don't trust a single politician that's loyal to Israel, it pretty much tells me that they are bought

I agree with you about how Israelis are to blame for cancel culture. I don't trust a single politician that's loyal to Israel, it pretty much tells me that they are bought

Man I fucking hate the Israeli government, and it's actions in the US.

At the same time, I always try and remind myself, that the people of Israel, are just people.

I don't really have a problem with Israel, if they would stop hi-jacking our government.

Soooooooo.... They fired the "leaker" / "Whistleblower".

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fired-cbs-news-staffer-jeffrey-epstein

Turns out... they got the wrong person.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-speaks-out-about-getting-fired-from-cbs-news

"I begged, I pleaded. I didn't know what I had done wrong, and I just I wasn't even given the professional courtesy to defend myself. I didn't know what I had been accused of. It was humiliating. It was devastating,"

====================================================================

Wow! This lady is going to get to sue ABC News, NBC News, and never have to work again, if she doesn't want to.

This is a major story and I'm not surprised it's being ignored. It's another indicator of how important Project Veritas' videos are when they expose powerful people abusing their position. Now this girl got fired for no reason?? I hope she sues the shit out of them.

Or the world is incredibly complicated in the macro, and there are evil people and good people of all types throughout all strata of society?

Yes, its never the ruthless and driven that obtain and hold onto power. Lots of altruistic and kind people have what it takes to rise to the highest positions of power just through smiles, peace and love.

What world do you live in bro.

Soooooooo.... They fired the "leaker" / "Whistleblower".

https://www.foxnews.com/media/fired-cbs-news-staffer-jeffrey-epstein

Turns out... they got the wrong person.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-speaks-out-about-getting-fired-from-cbs-news

"I begged, I pleaded. I didn't know what I had done wrong, and I just I wasn't even given the professional courtesy to defend myself. I didn't know what I had been accused of. It was humiliating. It was devastating,"

====================================================================

Wow! This lady is going to get to sue ABC News, NBC News, and never have to work again, if she doesn't want to.

and the leftist scum is silent.

the media is the enemy. The media is the enemy

and the leftist scum is silent.

the media is the enemy. The media is the enemy

You got that right. Those assholes let additional little girls get raped to protect pedophiles like Epstein and Clinton, and rapists like Weinstein.

These Leftists have put their ideology above the safety and lives of young girls and women.

I've never heard/ thought of it this way, why do you think that?

Yes, its never the ruthless and driven that obtain and hold onto power. Lots of altruistic and kind people have what it takes to rise to the highest positions of power just through smiles, peace and love.

What world do you live in bro.

The same one as you, but equipped with more experience and reasonable understanding of macro-events and history.

So, this story has been out for about a week now.

How many pink slips have been given out by Disney (which owns ABC) in the past week to ABC news staff?

I can't think of a more quintessential "children's company" than Disney.

Any ESPN/Star Wars/Marvel/Pixar/Henson Studio/Disney+ people said they will boycott production until ABC news cleans house?

So, this story has been out for about a week now.

How many pink slips have been given out by Disney (which owns ABC) in the past week to ABC news staff?

I can't think of a more quintessential "children's company" than Disney.

Any ESPN/Star Wars/Marvel/Pixar/Henson Studio/Disney+ people said they will boycott production until ABC news cleans house?

It's incredible how the MSM just buries stories that hurt their desired narrative. They are not journalists, they are propagandists.

One of the biggest stories of the decade is how the Trump Russia Collusion hoax got started, who started it, and their methods and we cannot even get the MSM to cover it. There is Pulitzer level work there and NOTHING.

So some women and young girls got raped... meh... they are Leftists that did it, so nothing to see here.

Man I fucking hate the Israeli government, and it's actions in the US.

At the same time, I always try and remind myself, that the people of Israel, are just people.

I don't really have a problem with Israel, if they would stop hi-jacking our government.

I'm with you. I actually feel bad for the actual people because they are in a tough spot.

And just imagine bro. The way you and I feel about the Israeli Gov is nothing compared to how most of the world thinks about our government

But the media(CIA) says we are the good guys so nothing else matters

And this is another reason why the so called "Liberal" media is NOT really liberal. But most people on the Right are convinced it is so.

And this is another reason why the so called "Liberal" media is NOT really liberal. But most people on the Right are convinced it is so.
I call it the Democratic Party media, or establishment media.

evil evil evil evil evil evil scumbag pieces of shit.

I call it the Democratic Party media, or establishment media.

evil evil evil evil evil evil scumbag pieces of shit.
The media helped Bush Jnr sell the Iraq war. They covered up some major lies told by the Kuwaitis and the US in the run up to the 1st Gulf War. The media never made an issue out of the sanctions against Iraq that killed hundreds of thousands. They kept quiet about the US support for dictators and death squads during and after the Cold War. They are terribly biased in reporting on the Israeli-Palestinian issue.

The media is not liberal, they feign it, by appearing liberal on some domestic issues. When it comes to foreign policy the media are pro interventionist, pro dictatorship (if the dictator is pro US / Israel). They cover up the abuses done by the likes of Epstein and his very wealthy and influential friends.

The media support the interventionist Democratic elite like Hillary and Co. And they have it out for the likes of Gabbard and Sanders.

If you look at dissident left publications like Counter Punch or read some of things that Chomsky said, you will realize the media is not liberal at all.

The media helped Bush Jnr sell the Iraq war. They covered up some major lies told by the Kuwaitis and the US in the run up to the 1st Gulf War. The media never made an issue out of the sanctions against Iraq that killed hundreds of thousands. They kept quiet about the US support for dictators and death squads during and after the Cold War. They are terribly biased in reporting on the Israeli-Palestinian issue.

The media is not liberal, they feign it, by appearing liberal on some domestic issues. When it comes to foreign policy the media are pro interventionist, pro dictatorship (if the dictator is pro US / Israel). They cover up the abuses done by the likes of Epstein and his very wealthy and influential friends.

The media support the interventionist Democratic elite like Hillary and Co. And they have it out for the likes of Gabbard and Sanders.

If you look at dissident left publications like Counter Punch or read some of things that Chomsky said, you will realize the media is not liberal at all.

100% correct.

they do all of that, but also push social liberalism. This crazy anti Christian, anti white, and pro abortion and debauchery etc etc etc. and now we have the media pushing people to think putting impressionable children under the knife is ok.

In this way, the evil establishment media pairs up with the cultural outlets and who owns and operates those.

Back