Social ABC News squashed Epstein story, 3 years ago.

When there is no defense their instructions are to ignore it outright.

I dont expect any of sherdogs objectively good faith intellectuals to make an appearance here.
They haven't and they won't. Panamaican shutting down the Jussie thread was an eye opener for me. As basically there are many here who won't accept any CT theory at all no matter the evidence. I feel that there isn't evidence yet, but if any research is allowed here, that many CT like groups will emerge.
The media has also blatantly shown their hand as well the past few years. The narratives being pushed aren't even thinly veiled anymore

The mossad are involved but they certainly don't run things.

There are lots of intelligence agencies friends and foes involved. Middle eastern intelligence has always been very good with blackmail. (Egypt, Israel, and Saudi Arabia)
So they are very useful in this aspect of the operation.

But let's be clear
The mossad exists at the pleasure of the anglo-american super elite. If one of the major players wants the mossad dissolved or Israel to get thrown under the bus, then there isn't a thing the mossad can do to stop it. They're a regional power with a unique intelligence agency skill.

We know a few people who will get suicided next. RIP Veritas and some folks at ABC.

There are lots of intelligence agencies friends and foes involved. Middle eastern intelligence has always been very good with blackmail. (Egypt, Israel, and Saudi Arabia)

But let's be clear
The mossad exists at the pleasure of the anglo-american super elite. If one of the major players wants the mossad dissolved or Israel to get thrown under the bus, then there isn't a thing the mossad can do to stop it. They're a regional power with a unique intelligence agency skill.

Unless the Mossad possess pictures of these Anglo-American super elites, in rather "compromising" positions.

But let's be clear

Pffffftttt

isreali agents run the world bank, IMF, And every nations central bank.

“GIVE me control of a nation’s money supply, and I care not who makes its laws.” So said Mayer Amschel Rothschild, founder of the Rothschild banking dynasty

https://www.economist.com/finance-and-economics/2012/09/29/monetarists-anonymous

and isreal stole nuke secrets from our American government, and hold the “Samson option”. Which is if they don’t get their way, they nuke everyone.

the Anglo-European elite got cucked hard. And destroy their own nations with debt to the bankers. And now use forced migration upon their people to destroy their people over time.
You think “the Anglo” is in Charge?

The Anglo gets shit upon by the media. The only acceptable figure for derision. White man is very very bad. And who is untouchable via the media?

People with half brain: he was killed to shut down the investigation into the world's most powerful people

Public: yes of course, but it's over now and not moving on without holding anyone powerful accountable means you're a dangerous thought criminal.
Epstein was terrible, but the USA military is filled with child rapists. Let's focus on the living ones and not the dead ones.

Unless the Mossad possess pictures of these Anglo-American super elites, in rather "compromising" positions.
They know exactly the type of people they are dealing with, they know who's not to be fucked with.

Pffffftttt

isreali agents run the world bank, IMF, And every nations central bank.

https://www.economist.com/finance-and-economics/2012/09/29/monetarists-anonymous

and isreal stole nuke secrets from our American government, and hold the “Samson option”. Which is if they don’t get their way, they nuke everyone.

the Anglo-European elite got cucked hard. And destroy their own nations with debt to the bankers. And now use forced migration upon their people to destroy their people over time.
You think “the Anglo” is in Charge?

The Anglo gets shit upon by the media. The only acceptable figure for derision. White man is very very bad. And who is untouchable via the media?
Yes, they're so powerful that they have to beg for money, steal technology, depend on our arms and the US and UK to endlessly have their back....
So powerful that their nation only exist because the Anglo-american empire allowed it so.

But let's be clear
Interesting take. Where did you come by this information? Please elaborate in detail.

Doubt Trump has much in here. He is a horn dog but he had the means and ways to bang girls on his own. Guys like Bill who couldn't got hooked up and probably blackmailed in some way by Epstein

this. trump is an adulterer but he is not a depraved perverted pedophile

this. trump is an adulterer but he is not a depraved perverted pedophile
I can't say either way but if he was he didn't need to be supplied by Epstein. Guy ran beauty contests. He had his own fishing hole. Bill had to bang his intern, which shows he didn't have the ability to bring in girls to satisfy his urges.

ABC - Actively Befriending Child Molestors?

I can't say either way but if he was he didn't need to be supplied by Epstein. Guy ran beauty contests. He had his own fishing hole. Bill had to bang his intern, which shows he didn't have the ability to bring in girls to satisfy his urges.

You can find an interview on youtube eit Luke Campbell from 2 Live Crew. He details a party that Trump invited him to back in the day. According to Luke he didnt feel comfortable at this party and didn't stay long. Why? Because the women there, the "models", all looked too young. He says there were things going on at the party, sexually, that he was against.

This is Mr. "Me So Horny" saying this. One can only imagine what was going on there. E did say that Trump wasn engaging in any of it but still it was his party that he was hosting.

You can find an interview on youtube eit Luke Campbell from 2 Live Crew. He details a party that Trump invited him to back in the day. According to Luke he didnt feel comfortable at this party and didn't stay long. Why? Because the women there, the "models", all looked too young. He says there were things going on at the party, sexually, that he was against.

This is Mr. "Me So Horny" saying this. One can only imagine what was going on there. E did say that Trump wasn engaging in any of it but still it was his party that he was hosting.
I would not doubt it. He probably was grooming many of those models. If anything he is def shady. But he has his own means, so being caught is less likely

Roger Stone better be careful. I think Trump sent him a message with Epstein.
Trump body count is piling up
You ever hear the story Stone told about how him and Trump were hanging out at Epstein's Palm Beach mansion, out by the pool, and there were a bunch of young girls swimming, so Trump joked about how Jeffrey was such a nice guy letting the neighborhood kids swim in his pool? :)

Nice subtext of losing access to the British Royal Family if they broke the story back then because of Prince Andrew, the Queen's favorite son, being implicated in the Epstein affair. Nice to know that they're more concerned about losing out on fluff interviews than posting real news. A true sign of the times.

Epstein had complaints against him dating back to 2005. What exactly did they have? Surely if they had actual evidence implicating high profile people they can still release that.
Before then, actually. A Vanity Fair reporter named Vicky Ward had the story in 2002, but Epstein intimated/threatened her and pressured her bosses and the story they ended up publishing excluded all allegations of sexual abuse, but did include the famous Trump quote about Epstein:

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019...et-dead-cat-to-intimidate-graydon-carter.html

Epstein told people that he modeled his model agency after Trump.

According to Miami Herald reporter Julie Brown, Epstein creepily based the structure of his agency on Trump’s.

“And the other interesting thing is Trump had a modeling agency, and Epstein also had a stake in a modeling agency, which they suspect he used to bring in underage girls from overseas,” Brown said. “There is a comment in one of the court files where Epstein is quoted as saying, ‘I want to set up my modeling agency the same way Trump set up his modeling agency.’ I don’t know what that means, but it is curious he was trying to do something similar to Trump.”

https://theunitedstatesblues.com/tr...milar-to-jeffrey-epsteins-that-got-shut-down/

Back