Social ABC News squashed Epstein story, 3 years ago.

Dershowitz definitely banged underaged chicks. Hell Dershowitz even argued the age of consent should be reduced. I am glad he is on Fox News all the time.
Trump and Clinton are both serial poon hounds. They might have partaken in a 16 year old unknowingly or knowingly hard to tell with those two. Both of them are serial adulterers.

Dershowitz should be thrown into a large pit full of starving, methed out of their mind swine. And it should be put on tv like Mcveigh was.

Funny how ABC went after Kavanaugh with no evidence, but decided to sit on the Epstein story. This would have been right around the time Hillary was making her Presidential run. ;)

Epstein had complaints against him dating back to 2005. What exactly did they have? Surely if they had actual evidence implicating high profile people they can still release that.

in he went to “isreali prison” in Florida. And he was banging underage kids even inside of there.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-...ng-jail-sentence-forced-victim-marry-n1044641

he was even banging underage girls in nyc prison before the Mossad sprang him outta jail.

don’t believe me? A little too out there....even for isrealis? The Mossad runs everything. He can fuck as many children as he pleases, even in American jail.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/richar...-time-alone-with-young-female-prison-visitor/

You must learn, everyone must learn, that these people control everything. The make our brothers and fathers murder and die in wars in the Middle East. Why is there such media hysteria when trump tries to leave the Middle East?

Btw, if anyone really wants to understand what Epstien was involved in, watch this.

You should watch the whole 5 parts, but the most relevant parts are when she describes former speaker of the house Denny Hassert being recorded having young boys delivered to him, and Janice Shakowsky being hooked by foreign intelligence for her lesbian affairs.

This.

It is amazing to me, that people can read history, and think that things are as they appear to a CNN, or Fox News viewer.

Of course they don't exactly teach the Golf of Tonkin, or Operation Gladio in school, so I guess the problem is that many people's history education ends when they leave school, and they only know what has been fed to them.
The thought of rich people rigging systems so they always win and get away with whatever they want is something the public never considered.

Gee whiz, you mean to tell me the most powerful people in the world would leverage their wealth, position, assets and network to maintain and expand their wealth at all costs???

This has only been done pretty much throughout history since the beginning of time.

Its funny because I had this same information 2 years ago along with millions of other people. We were called "conspiracy theorists".

I have known about Epstein for almost 10 years. When he was arrested this most recent time I commented to a couple of work colleagues about hiw much deeper his crimes went and that he would wind up suicided in jail. They basically looked at me like "that's nice crazy conspiracy guy". The look on their faces when it was reported that he was dead was incredible.

The thought of rich people rigging systems so they always win and get away with whatever they want is something the public never considered.

Gee whiz, you mean to tell me the most powerful people in the world would leverage their wealth, position, assets and network to maintain and expand their wealth at all costs???

This has only been done by pretty much throughout history since the beginning of time.

I bet you believe in Bigfoot.

<seedat>

I have said it before, the true believers in the official narrative, are low intelligence people who lack imagination.

Their thought of what they would do with that money and power, is some basic, checkers level, low IQ thinking.

Btw, if anyone really wants to understand what Epstien was involved in, watch this.

You should watch the whole 5 parts, but the most relevant parts are when she describes former speaker of the house Denny Hassert being recorded having young boys delivered to him, and Janice Shakowsky being hooked by foreign intelligence for her lesbian affairs.

I first watched Sibel Edmonds speak about this around 5-6 years ago. Crazy stuff is an understatement. The level to which this stuff rises is absolutely frightening. Hasstert and even Epstein are mere pawns in the grand scheme.

I have said it before, the true believers in the official narrative, are low intelligence people who lack imagination.
Yea.. but those people can be helped. The inverse of those people.... are what is really scary.

I bet you believe in Bigfoot.

<seedat>

Their thought of what they would do with that money and power, is some basic, checkers level, low IQ thinking.
This is so true. These people lack such imagination that a basic bad guy plot in your average generic action movie blows away their mind. If they don't have to have it explained to them, that is...

Does anyone else find it odd that Robach seemed to be more upset not getting to drop the huge story than a pedo being allowed to waltz around with impunity and that your news agency was possibly helping in preventing him from being brought to justice?

I'm not trying to claim I can read her mind but she really did seem more upset about the "story". Glad she said what she said though.

Last edited:
in he went to “isreali prison” in Florida. And he was banging underage kids even inside of there.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-...ng-jail-sentence-forced-victim-marry-n1044641

he was even banging underage girls in nyc prison before the Mossad sprang him outta jail.

don’t believe me? A little too out there....even for isrealis? The Mossad runs everything. He can fuck as many children as he pleases, even in American jail.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/richar...-time-alone-with-young-female-prison-visitor/

You must learn, everyone must learn, that these people control everything. The make our brothers and fathers murder and die in wars in the Middle East. Why is there such media hysteria when trump tries to leave the Middle East?

The woman who spent 2 hours with him in a room in prison was obviously not underage, what they did I don't know. Who knows what he was doing in Florida on "work release". I'm sure he was up to the same old shit. However I can't get on board with this Mossad stuff. You lost me there man.

I first watched Sibel Edmonds speak about this around 5-6 years ago. Crazy stuff is an understatement. The level to which this stuff rises is absolutely frightening. Hasstert and even Epstein are mere pawns in the grand scheme.

You know real leftists were the ones who figured out that the CIA was a problem 50 years ago.

The banks and intelligence agencies are the henchmen of the powers that be.

Who those people actually are above the banks and intelligence agencies is anyone's guess. I tend to think trying to figure out who that is, is a dog chasing it's tail. Just bring the intelligence agencies and banks under harsh control. They don't have rights. They are guilty until proven innocent. They should be viewed with the suspicion and contempt, of well......known child molesters.

You know real leftists were the ones who figured out that the CIA was a problem 50 years ago.

Who those people actually are above the banks and intelligence agencies is anyone's guess. I tend to think trying to figure out who that is, is a dog chasing it's tail. Just bring the intelligence agencies and banks under harsh control. They don't have rights. They are guilty until proven innocent. They should be viewed with the suspicion and contempt, of well......known child molesters.
This is why a lot of the older folks in the truth movement are democrats, including me.

But of course i think todays current batch of popular democrats are complete clown world.

I think the only reason why some news sites are picking up on this story is becasue Trump's name is in it for traveling with Epstein on his jet because they lived near each other. However, they don't mention that Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago because of sexual assault.

I agree wholeheartedly with the dog chasing it's tail bit. It's a fool's errand and honestly is part of the reason why nothing ever really happens to these criminals. Fight about whether it is the jews or the vatican or the royals "running the show". Are there people or groups above guys like Epstein? You're damn right, but we would better suited cleaning up are own houses and showing whoever these sickos may be, they we will not put with their shit.

The woman who spent 2 hours with him in a room in prison was obviously not underage, what they did I don't know. Who knows what he was doing in Florida on "work release". I'm sure he was up to the same old shit. However I can't get on board with this Mossad stuff. You lost me there man.

he’s a mossad agent. Think of him as a very evil, and most vile version of James Bond. A James Bond who worships Satan and hates goodness.(see satanic cube on island)

I mean, a US goverment official was told “Epstein belongs to intelligence” and “to let it go”. That was Acosta defending why he Gave Epstein such a sweet plea deal. Epstein wasn’t American intelligence lol. He was isreali.
https://www.newsweek.com/alex-acosta-epstein-sex-trafficking-department-labor-1448568

maxwell, His “moneypenny”, is undoubtably a mossad agent ad well. As her dad is isreals most celebrated agent.

Edit: and I bet you the “lawyer” was a 15 year old piece of ass. You’d be surprised how old some can can look if trying hard enough. And I thought the report is that she was there many times. Should you be shocked that when under so much heat, isreali James Bond gets to bang girls in jail?

Last edited:
Lol

At the Non CT Intellectuals waiting for the media defense narrative before showing up in this thread.

But Tulsi is a Russian asset!!!!

Lol

At the Non CT Intellectuals waiting for the media defense narrative before showing up in this thread.

But Tulsi is a Russian asset!!!!
When there is no defense their instructions are to ignore it outright.

I dont expect any of sherdogs objectively good faith intellectuals to make an appearance here.

I think the only reason why some news sites are picking up on this story is becasue Trump's name is in it for traveling with Epstein on his jet because they lived near each other. However, they don't mention that Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago because of sexual assault.
Because nobody can prove that story.

Back