Social ABC News squashed Epstein story, 3 years ago.

She sounds like a real conspiracy theorist there. Epstein was just a really good finance guy and powerful people are just wonderful people who have the best interests of others at heart. They also didn't squash every Harvey Weinstein story and cover for him for years.

Unless one of the big shot execs at ABC or even an investor of their had some ties to Epstien that would be rather inconvenient if discovered?
Conspiratorial thinking; reported to the FBI.

Maybe I'm missing something, but we all know he was a state agent to extort/control Western leaders?

yes. epstein worked for mossad and would videotape powerful people doing sex acts on underage girls to blackmail them.

Weren’t there repeated media reports about this in the years since Epstein’s sweetheart deal went through in Florida? I get that it didn’t make the national news, but reputable news sources were reporting on this guy for years.

A little odd that news organization want no part in a story that has potential to be biggest news scandal of all time. Of all fucking time. Let that sink in.

This would be a ratings maker, it would earn the story breaker endless accolades, but powerful people didn't want it out so it was squashed.

If powerful people can get this story squashed, what else have they squashed in the past? Once you're open to them committing atrocities because they know the media will cover it up and they will never be held accountable, then you'll understand that the rabbit hole is almost endless.

Once you realize the government has ADMITTED to stealing money, massive corruption, Dealing drugs, starting wars of profit, infecting unknowing citizens with serious illnesses, false imprisonment, assassinations, murder, rape, raping children infront of their parent and extreme torture that results in death there is no low they will sink to. Hell, they even tried to summon demons from another dimension to weaponize them. This is all shit they admitted to doing and this is all shit the media happily covered up.

Now tell me, do you think you're truly informed?
What else have the gotten away with for decades?

Last edited:
Weren’t there repeated media reports about this in the years since Epstein’s sweetheart deal went through in Florida? I get that it didn’t make the national news, but reputable news sources were reporting on this guy for years.
Zero actual digging though.

Surface reporting at best

Royal Family has centuries experience covering up the shit they get up to.

Its funny because I had this same information 2 years ago along with millions of other people. We were called "conspiracy theorists".
Yes, and many times people are dismissed for saying what was right. It's unfortunate and it's happened many times. Epstein in reality should have been in highly protective custody dud to who may have been indicated. He should have been treated like a mafia mole or something

Roger Stone better be careful. I think Trump sent him a message with Epstein.
Trump body count is piling up
Doubt Trump has much in here. He is a horn dog but he had the means and ways to bang girls on his own. Guys like Bill who couldn't got hooked up and probably blackmailed in some way by Epstein

Doubt Trump has much in here. He is a horn dog but he had the means and ways to bang girls on his own. Guys like Bill who couldn't got hooked up and probably blackmailed in some way by Epstein
Dershowitz definitely banged underaged chicks. Hell Dershowitz even argued the age of consent should be reduced. I am glad he is on Fox News all the time.
Trump and Clinton are both serial poon hounds. They might have partaken in a 16 year old unknowingly or knowingly hard to tell with those two. Both of them are serial adulterers.

Now Why would the press try to destroy you just for bringing up the podesta emails talking in sick code? Walnut sauce, flown in hot dogs, pizza related map, and kids in the hot tub .....
You can trust the press to follow up on stories concerning the most powerful people in the world.

Let me tell my media story again.

I was recruiting for a media related job.
Talked to the right hand of a major news anchor
I asked this person does the government ever tell you what you can and cannot report on?
And the person pretty much lol'd and said "all the time"

Basically whatever horrible thing you could possibly think of that the government would never ever do, not only would they do it, they probably have already admitted to have done it with media covering it up the whole time.

Everyone knows there are a lot of mossad assets in the MSM.

Even Yahoo has this story posted.

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/abc-news-jeffrey-epstein-amy-robach-buckingham-palace-173025977.html

clinton-painting.jpg

Everyone knows there are a lot of mossad assets in the MSM.

it’s run by mossad agents. Every single major media outlet.

why isn’t anyone trying to find maxwell? Oh that’s right, she’s on a Tel Aviv Beach sipping drinks. Why doesn’t the media cover this. Bc our American media protect their own. Mossad agents are untouchable.

America’s greatest ally.

A little odd that news organization want no part in a story that has potential to be biggest news scandal of all time. Of all fucking time. Let that sink in.

This would be a ratings maker, it would earn the story breaker endless accolades, but powerful people didn't want it out so it was squashed.

If powerful people can get this story squashed, what else have they squashed in the past? Once you're open to them committing atrocities because they know the media will cover it up and they will never be held accountable, then you'll understand that the rabbit hole is almost endless.

Once you realize the government has ADMITTED to stealing money, massive corruption, Dealing drugs, starting wars of profit, infecting unknowing citizens with serious illnesses, false imprisonment, assassinations, murder, rape, raping children infront of their parent and extreme torture that results in death there is no low they will sink to. Hell, they even tried to summon demons from another dimension to weaponize them. This is all shit they admitted to doing and this is all shit the media happily covered up.

Now tell me, do you think you're truly informed?
What else have the gotten away with for decades?

This.

It is amazing to me, that people can read history, and think that things are as they appear to a CNN, or Fox News viewer.

Of course they don't exactly teach the Gulf of Tonkin, or Operation Gladio in school, so I guess the problem is that many people's history education ends when they leave school, and they only know what has been fed to them.

Last edited:
Epstein had complaints against him dating back to 2005. What exactly did they have? Surely if they had actual evidence implicating high profile people they can still release that.

Back