Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social Abby Shapiro "Classically Abby"

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Rational Poster, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

They should be considered attempted murderers. They're unleashing uncontrolled destruction and people dying is a foreseeable possibility.

Yehudim likes this.
  2. Rational Poster War Room Messiah

Vigilantism has always been controversial?

<WhatIsThis>

3. Rational Poster War Room Messiah

<Dany07>

Sounds like you're an advocate for violence.

4. Fox by the Sea Lighthouse Keeper Platinum Member

i have read this thread and now i am convinced TS is one of the stupidest people ever to post in the war room.
    just wow.

5. lfd0311 Pink Belt

So you "dug through her channel" with out going through her channel. Got it.

6. Rational Poster War Room Messiah

<FookIsThatGuy>

7. Rational Poster War Room Messiah

Yeah I went to her channel that day and looked at the video page to research for the thread that you didn't even bother to read.

I was never complaining about personally getting her videos in my feed or about her content.

It was other people complaining about it that I noticed and decided to take a closer look.

Do you have any evidence yet to explain her bizarre metrics on some of her videos?

8. ineverpost Black Belt

I figure I am getting the recs for the same reason Sherdog can't stop talking about her. WOOD

Edison Exotic likes this.
  9. Yehudim Green Belt

Oh no, I guess that means we can never call for war or point out when violence is justified.

10. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

Letting arsonists burn shit down is advocating violence.

Maybe you don't understand something. Enacting a law advocates violence by the state. So which violence are you cheering for?

Crim and Yehudim like this.
  11. Rational Poster War Room Messiah

The kind that isn't vigilantism.

12. Rational Poster War Room Messiah

I mean, I think at least we shouldn't explicitly ignore pop up warnings on a private web forum.

13. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

If you're saying that violent criminals should be protected from having their crimes stopped by anyone who isn't an agent of the state then you're a real piece of shit as a human being.

spamking and Crim like this.
  14. Mcountry Black Belt

I dunno seems kind of to the point...

"I've moved on from the politcal violence level...I mean real violence level when it comes to conservative people. Ya I think they need to be exercized from my fucking country. I think they are demonstrably fucking evil people by any moral system people would use."

I dunno? Does calling for real violence and a purging of conservatives out of the united states not qualify as a call for violence? I mean he almost actually uses the damn phrase "call for violence" ffs.

That seems pretty on the nose to me. The nuance you want to use to seperate these two statements would be ridiculous.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020 at 7:57 PM
    Crim likes this.
  15. Mcountry Black Belt

You are having a hard time with this. This implies that he's discovered negative consequences for calling for violence against rioters (who some may call BLM protestors...) But he didn't recieve any negative consequences when he called for violence and a purging of all conservatives in the United States...

The platforms simply don't care if you make threats against conservatives. That's what is implied here by my bringing this shit up.

Destiny, the idiot center left twitch streamer just confirmed the narrative that all conservative content creators have been saying this whole time...and the best part is that I'm not sure if he's self aware.

Low Test With da Best likes this.
  16. Rational Poster War Room Messiah

Private citizens should not take law enforcement into their own hands unless it's to defend themselves or their own property.

Do you advocate for violence against people committing property crimes on other people's property?

Kaliph of Kush likes this.
  17. Mcountry Black Belt

Well I'm glad you brought this up because on this subject I actually agree with center left destiny and whole heartidly support those who would gather to defend their land and their property from those that wish to burn it down.

100 percent.

And that's where these riots go. You don't get "carte blanch" to just burn and destroy and loot everything you see in the guise of trying to cause policy change. And right now the police can't contain these riots and the cuckold DEMOCRATIC mayors refuse to ask Trump for help to send in the guard so ya...it's up to the people to amass and defend against those who which to amass and attack.

Kyle is a fucking hero. And i fully expect MORE people to gather in opposition to the riots the longer this goes on.

Ichibanner likes this.
  18. Metusalemi Black Belt

She has great thick dark hair. I love it.

Are we still talking about Abby?

Kaliph of Kush likes this.
  19. Ichibanner Purple Belt

Great idea. Let me dial 911 and ask for Police, Fire, and EMS as someone lights my neighbor's house on fire. I'll stand at my property line with a gun to keep the violence contained and cell phone in hand to record the last moments of my neighbors' lives.

You are anything but "Rational".

Low Test With da Best likes this.
  20. Tropodan Silver Belt

Lol.

Pure delusion ^