Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social Abby Shapiro "Classically Abby"

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Rational Poster, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Kaliph of Kush Hashishiyan Staff Member Senior Moderator

I'm pretty far left and I'm sympathetic to Kyle. I don't think he should've been there, he's too young to be doing this kind of militia shit. But he was attacked and actually showed a lot of restraint. Each time we see him shoot its preceded by him running away, the second time he falls over and gets rushed. What's he to do at that point?
    The couple was worse IMO, Kyle was way more responsible with his gun. Kyle almost always had it pointed towards the ground with his finger off the trigger. The lady lawyer had her finger on the trigger and both pointed their guns in the direction of the protestors. Difference is no one rushed the lawyer couple whereas Kyle was chased down twice.

2. Mcountry Black Belt

Oh sure. That couple looked ridiculous. Erradic and wreckless behaviour with a gun.

They were puffer fish. Puffing their chest. I'd imagine that you'd probably want to stay clear of them as you don't know what you are going to get.

Just as I'd say it's a better idea to steer clear of an angry mob.

3. fungi rl

With her genetics it'd have to be fixed erry 5 years. Who needs that hassle?

Holic likes this.
  4. Yehudim Green Belt

Oh, KK, you’re not far left or even solidly left. You’re not stupid or dishonest enough to qualify.

kimocomplex and Kaliph of Kush like this.
  5. HunterAcosta Brown Belt