Social Abby Shapiro "Classically Abby"

If someone can drive from somewhere to loot and riot in another city, then someone else can drive and defend that city.

And this boils down to power. The rioters display their power through numbers. That's their power. That power was negated by a seventeen year old who showed up not with numbers but with arms.

They wanted to take that power away through force and some paid with their lives. They had NO RIGHT to lay hands on him. "Him being there displaying arms" was provacative is the only arguement I've seen to try and give credence to people needing to assault him.

This is left leaning logic.

I'd say the RIOTERS being there and looking and acting aggressive are provacative. Past night's aggressions would also be provacative.
I'm pretty far left and I'm sympathetic to Kyle. I don't think he should've been there, he's too young to be doing this kind of militia shit. But he was attacked and actually showed a lot of restraint. Each time we see him shoot its preceded by him running away, the second time he falls over and gets rushed. What's he to do at that point?
That couple who came out and flashed their guns at an angry mob who broke down a private community gate to be there at their house is provacative. But then the fact that a mob just broke down your community gate in large numbers is equally provacative.

Displaying power against power in hopes that you get left alone is totally fine.
The couple was worse IMO, Kyle was way more responsible with his gun. Kyle almost always had it pointed towards the ground with his finger off the trigger. The lady lawyer had her finger on the trigger and both pointed their guns in the direction of the protestors. Difference is no one rushed the lawyer couple whereas Kyle was chased down twice.

I'm pretty far left and I'm sympathetic to Kyle. I don't think he should've been there, he's too young to be doing this kind of militia shit. But he was attacked and actually showed a lot of restraint. Each time we see him shoot its preceded by him running away, the second time he falls over and gets rushed. What's he to do at that point?

The couple was worse IMO, Kyle was way more responsible with his gun. Kyle almost always had it pointed towards the ground with his finger off the trigger. The lady lawyer had her finger on the trigger and both pointed their guns in the direction of the protestors. Difference is no one rushed the lawyer couple whereas Kyle was chased down twice.

Oh sure. That couple looked ridiculous. Erradic and wreckless behaviour with a gun.

They were puffer fish. Puffing their chest. I'd imagine that you'd probably want to stay clear of them as you don't know what you are going to get.

Just as I'd say it's a better idea to steer clear of an angry mob.

God and you could get it fixed so easily too especially with her money but you'd have to mind fuck her for two years in order to win that argument.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH I HATE KNOWING SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With her genetics it'd have to be fixed erry 5 years. Who needs that hassle?

Oh, KK, you’re not far left or even solidly left. You’re not stupid or dishonest enough to qualify.

Back