Social Abby Shapiro "Classically Abby"

Rational Poster

Actually the Best Poster
@plutonium
Reaction score
EDKUJJgWkAA0vwP.jpg

Abby Shapiro, the sister of conservative talking head Ben Shapiro, has recently made her entrance into social media starting her own YouTube channel sometime last year. Originally it was all pretty benign stuff like beauty tips, etc. But recently this summer she made a big pivot into conservative politics and her videos simultaneously started appearing on everyone's front page.

The reason I bring this up is because it seems like the rise of her channel directly contradicts the conservative narrative that is championed by so many great ring wing intellectuals on this forum. That being conservative voices are intentionally suppressed by groups like YouTube.

Turns out the direct opposite is taking place. YouTube is forcing Abby Shapiro down our throats by altering their front page algorithms thanks to large amounts of cash from her big brother. Despite having at the time having a measly 30-40,000 followers she was consistently appearing on the front page for weeks. Many people are claiming that they're specifically reporting or choosing to ignore her channel but are still getting her videos forced into their front page.

A quick look at her video page and the trend is obvious. The majority of her videos get less than 30K, or even less than 10K views, but certain videos, the ones forced on us, have exponentially more. (And fuck loads of dislikes)

Despite the majority of her videos getting disliked at a rate of 2:1 or more, the videos still appeared in front pages of millions of users for weeks.

What's everyone think of this?

Some examples.

a94vuQg.png

Now this is the video release directly before the one above.

RgJgWuv.png

Last edited:
Ben is a fast talking doofus who tries to shift the argument faster than the audience can react but i can't imagine giving a shit that his big tiddy sisters videos show up in recommended

1. Wood
2. There's big bucks in being a conservative talking head. Its such a good grift. You never have to have any sources, back up your arguments or admit you don't know shit. If you're wrong you just blame someone else.

No surprise she's going that route

Interesting you knew what she was posting starting off last year on social media and how it progressed. You stated "her videos simultaneously started appearing on everyone's front page" Just sounds like a news article. I apologize

I'm just eloquent.

I'm pretty sure she has some on-line content that is more interesting than this...

Just sayin'

Never heard of her and I listen to a bunch of conservative podcasts on YouTube.. sounds like fake BS

Check the images kiddo, they don't lie.

You can check her channel yourself. It's pretty striking if you check her video page.

The majority of her videos don't even break 50K views, but a select few which have been promoted by youtube have hundreds of thousands of views.

Back