Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social Abby Shapiro "Classically Abby"

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Rational Poster, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Rational Poster War Room Messiah

Destiny doesn't give a shit about your property. He only said what he said because he wants the rioting to stop because it makes the Democrats look bad.

<Dany07>

2. Mcountry Black Belt

I think you are now being disengenious or you have a lack of understanding regarding the English language.

On multiple occasions he has defended the right for communities to band together to protect their property. Even property not directly owned. And has on multiple occasions referenced

Here he goes into this stance more in depth.

He personally says he wouldn't defend property like a buisness with his life, but he understands the moral rights for people to do so.

Jesus christ I'm being reminded as to what kind of a thick headed idiot you are...

Kaliph of Kush likes this.
  3. Rational Poster War Room Messiah

He supports the moral rights of the property owners.

He doesn't support your right to defend someone else's property with deadly force. (That right doesn't exist)

4. Mcountry Black Belt

Except he clearly argues the right to use deadly force if someone is about to molotov your place of buisness...ffs man.

11:00 in the video I link he clearly starts defending this stance.

"if there is a community of people that feels threatened, do you think they have the moral right to band together as a community to defend their property against a community that would have that property destroyed? And I'm using the Koreans against the LA race riots that camped ontop of their roofs with rifles to threaten people that would attack their property"

His whole defense of Kyle Rittenhouse basically is exactly that. Where he understands why Kyle would want to help defend his community which includes other people's property from destruction or harm. He's defended this stance multiple times.

"oh I know destiny" he said...

You havn't gotten one damn thing right yet in this thread...

5. Holic Sock Puppet Exorcist

God and you could get it fixed so easily too especially with her money but you'd have to mind fuck her for two years in order to win that argument.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH I HATE KNOWING SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fungi likes this.
  6. Rational Poster War Room Messiah

your place of buisness

NOT someone else's

7. Mcountry Black Belt

Watch at least ONE fucking video I linked. You thick stupid piece of shit.

12:30

"Ya so like basically a few Koreans put out a call to their community saying 'guys, shit is getting crazy we really don't want our buisness being burnt to the ground. These are family owned buisnesses, like this is our life's work. Could you guys like please like grab a few guns go to whomever's house like show up let's like defend our property and let's make sure people don't come and like destroy our property and shit because this is all we have.'"

Do I need to keep quoting or have you read enough?

8. Rational Poster War Room Messiah

Never does he advocate for the use of deadly force to protect other people's property.

He supports them being allowed to show up and defend.

9. Mcountry Black Belt

Jesus christ you thick stupid fuck. Watch the video or shut up. He is ABSOLUTELY defending the right to use deadly force to defend someone else's property. That's litterally the entire first part of the discussion

You are now a waste of my time for not being able to follow the most simplest of instructions to prevent yourself from looking like an idiot.

10. Rational Poster War Room Messiah

I've seen this video live.

They're never talking about the use of deadly force to defend other people's property.

They're talking about whether or not he had the moral justification to be there in the first place.

11. Mcountry Black Belt

No you didn't you lying prick.

13:30 because you are too fucking stupid or lazy.

"what about uhm what's it called? Kristallnacht? Uhm I only know about this because of the dumb Nazi shit I read but basically it was the night where they basically said like 'Hey! if you guys wanna go fuck up Jewish property -listen- I'm not tellin ya to do it, but if you do it we are not going to do shit about it!' Do you think in that case Jewish people would have had a right to call out to their community -EVEN IF THEY DIDN'T DIRECTLY OWN PROPERTY- and have guns and defend it against like would be destroyers?"

Now I'm just quoting more of the video you are too lazy to watch...stop wasting my time.

12. Higus Gold Belt

ftfy

13. MMAGA Belt of Truth

Is it possible that both things can happen at once? The Right’s voice being muzzled, and a new conservative YouTuber working her way up the ranks?

14. MMAGA Belt of Truth

She already has a WikiFeet page! Girl’s going places!

And, yes, her feet look pretty tasty!

15. spamking Click, click, boom!

She hasn't appeared on my default feed or recommended videos once . . . and I'm subscribed to Steven Crowder's channel.

16. Rational Poster War Room Messiah

Yeah, that's like, the entire point of the thread.

She isn't showing into people's feeds based on their search history but rather forced there as a matter of paid advertising.

17. Kaliph of Kush Hashishiyan Staff Member Senior Moderator

I am not really a fan of Destiny and I didn't see that whole video(I never watch these political streamers because fuck sitting through an hour of a guy playing games and talking shit) but he's definitely right there. Its a bit absurd how some leftists completely disregard the use of force in defense of property while playing apologists for rioters. I'm actually among the left who are sympathetic to the protests and I'll even grant that sometimes these things turn ugly and a little rioting is perhaps the price to be paid for positive social change. But if you're going to riot and loot you have to be willing to face the consequences like being arrested and going to prison or being shot and killed by someone defending their property or community in general. Don't like those rules? Don't riot/loot, simple.

Mcountry likes this.
  18. DespicablePeep Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Would, thanks for sharing TS

19. DespicablePeep Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

[​IMG]

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE BABBIES! Damn thats perfection

Mcountry likes this.
  20. Mcountry Black Belt

If someone can drive from somewhere to loot and riot in another city, then someone else can drive and defend that city.

And this boils down to power. The rioters display their power through numbers. That's their power. That power was negated by a seventeen year old who showed up not with numbers but with arms.

They wanted to take that power away through force and some paid with their lives. They had NO RIGHT to lay hands on him. "Him being there displaying arms" was provacative is the only arguement I've seen to try and give credence to people needing to assault him.

This is left leaning logic.

I'd say the RIOTERS being there and looking and acting aggressive are provacative. Past night's aggressions would also be provacative.

That couple who came out and flashed their guns at an angry mob who broke down a private community gate to be there at their house is provacative. But then the fact that a mob just broke down your community gate in large numbers is equally provacative.

Displaying power against power in hopes that you get left alone is totally fine.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020 at 9:52 AM
    Kaliph of Kush and Teppodama like this.