Social Abby Shapiro "Classically Abby"

Attacking armed men earns the Darwin award tbh
Now should they have even detained him? No, it wasn't their business.

{<huh}

They hunted him down and killed him. He didn't attack them, he defended himself after several minutes of trying to get away.

You not having heard of her isn't proof of anything, like literally.

Do you have any evidence to explain her bizarre metrics over the summer?

Almost nobody in this thread has heard of her. Shockingly enough, you, the dude who searched for her on youtube is getting bombarded with her videos... on youtube. It's almost as if cause and effect are real things.

Almost nobody in this thread has heard of her. Shockingly enough, you, the dude who searched for her on youtube is getting bombarded with her videos... on youtube. It's almost as if cause and effect are real things.

I didn't get any of her videos in my feed.

You personally not hearing about her does not explain her bizarre metrics.

I'll take this as your concession, you can move along now.

I didn't get any of her videos in my feed.

You said you heard about her, searched her, then started getting videos on your front page. Algorithms gonna algorithm.

You personally not hearing about her does not explain her bizarre metrics.

Keep ignoring what was actually said because it hurts your argument. I'll continue accepting that slow surrender.

I'll take this as your concession, you can move along now.

Most people consider having their argument destroyed the other person conceding. Good one.

You said you heard about her, searched her, then started getting videos on your front page. Algorithms gonna algorithm.

Keep ignoring what was actually said because it hurts your argument. I'll continue accepting that slow surrender.

Most people consider having their argument destroyed the other person conceding. Good one.

"You said you heard about her, searched her, then started getting videos on your front page. Algorithms gonna algorithm."

No I didn't. I'm still not getting her videos in my feed.

Nothing was destroyed.

All you said was that since you didn't hear of her this isn't true. That isn't an argument, that's just moronic.

There are many things in life you haven't heard of that doesn't mean they don't exist.

I'll ask again.

Do you have any evidence that explains her bizarre metrics I outlined in the OP?

I am fully aware of the Destiny situation and he's just coping.

What he said that got him banned was way over the line. He wasn't banned for the Vaush debate, but for something he said talking to someone else after it.

It sucks, but that's just him trying to blame anyone but himself because of his massive e-celebrity ego.

He also isn't leaving or getting banned from Twitch, but departnered, which is bad, but not the same thing.

Listen to his quote...7:30 of the second vid I posted...and I'm paraphrasing because I'm not going to type it all out verbatum;

"I've said some pretty outrageous things towards convservative figure heads and nothing happens...I say anything towards liberal figures and that's when things happen. Liberal audience wields too much power. I think I need more of a center right to conservative audience..."

That's the take away. What he said wasn't the problem. And this is a guy who's made it his life to deep dive on these platforms. AND he's center left which I would think makes him of sound mind and reasonable for you.

His take away and experience being center left falls in with the narrative that convervative content creators have been saying this whole time.

The irony here is that he is not self aware of the fucking message he just tossed out there and the confirmation of bias.

Listen to his quote...7:30 of the second vid I posted...and I'm paraphrasing because I'm not going to type it all out verbatum;

"I've said some pretty outrageous things towards convservative figure heads and nothing happens...I say anything towards liberal figures and that's when things happen. Liberal audience wields too much power. I think I need more of a center right to conservative audience..."

That's the take away. What he said wasn't the problem. And this is a guy who's made it his life to deep dive on these platforms. AND he's center left which I would think makes him of sound mind and reasonable for you.

His take away and experience being center left falls in with the narrative that convervative content creators have been saying this whole time.

The irony here is that he is not self aware of the fucking message he just tossed out there and the confirmation of bias.

Destiny is an immature child who has meltdowns regularly and flames people. If he got banned it is not at all surprising.

Destiny is an immature child who has meltdowns regularly and flames people. If he got banned it is not at all surprising.

I don't thing who or what Destiny is that is important to what it is I am saying. With the exception that he's center left.

Stay on target.

It's weird you're talking to me like I don't have more knowledge of and understand the Destiny situation better than you do.

He basically went on a rant which can be summarized as he condones deadly violence against rioters as a means to stop them from rioting because it's bad optics for the Democrats and could cost them the election.

I don't thing who or what Destiny is that is important to what it is I am saying. With the exception that he's center left.

Stay on target.

What do his politics matter if the guy posts offensive and deserves to get banned?

Last edited:
It's weird you're talking to me like I don't have more knowledge of and understand the Destiny situation better than you do.

Well it makes one curious when you are glossing over the situation because his opinion seems to contradict what you are trying to say...

Back