A solution to the Steven A Smith mess.

Blanqa Blanqua

Sherdog God Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
We get a size equivalent fighter (maybe Stipe or Ngnnou) to break his nose and orbital bone, then continue to pummel him and see how long he can continue doing a news report.

Then he can tell us how he feels about Cowboy's performance all over again.

<BC1>

{<Mcgoat}

We get a size equivalent fighter (maybe Stipe or Ngnnou) to break his nose and orbital bone, then continue to pummel him and see how long he can continue doing a news report.

<BC1>

{<Mcgoat}
iu

Holy fuck, Smith has some of you clowns shook to the core.

<BC1>

{<Mcgoat}

Sounds like a plan

Just have him fight Rogan, thats who his beef is with and it would do great numbers.

Judging by the way he hits mitts I'd guess he's never had to throw a punch in his life.

Just have him fight Rogan, thats who his beef is with and it would do great numbers.

His comments were almost as ignorant as someone saying 'why doesn't he just stand up' during ground fighting lol. IT'd be great to see Joe fold him up like a pretzel

I hate using this term but man people are really acting like snowflakes over this. A sportscaster being a little harsh is business as usual no need for all the fist shaking

Last edited:
Steven A Smith is a fooking newbie anyway who cares what he says. That would be like taking a white belt here seriously, come on. lmao

True solution would include firing. Not as in firing him, but as in firing squad.

I hate using this term but man people are really acting like snowflakes over this. A sportscaster being a little harsh is business as usual no need for all fist shaking

eh? We just wanna teach the guy some hespect.

YOU seem like the snowflake here homie.

People should settle down over this issue cowboy is one of my all time favorites but he was terrible that night didn't have his win face on from the start Smith was on the mark with his comments

Back