A solution to the Steven A Smith mess.

If we just break his thumb with a hammer and tell him to report live on the air that should put it in perspective.

ohhhh man. I have had various similar injuries. The pain is intense. So many nerves in the fingers. Thanks for triggering my PTSD lol

We get a size equivalent fighter (maybe Stipe or Ngnnou) to break his nose and orbital bone, then continue to pummel him and see how long he can continue doing a news report.

Then he can tell us how he feels about Cowboy's performance all over again.

<BC1>

{<Mcgoat}
Like I said in a post earlier that got me a yellow card Stephen a Smith was very close to calling Conor's fight a fixed fight if you read between the lines lol.... If conor... Joe rogan .....And UFC was smart they would just sit this one out and let it roll off them

MMA fans should be thankful the biggest sports annalist in NA is giving their sport attention. Instead they bitch and cry because he said something 90% of Sherdog was saying anyway

Like I said in a post earlier that got me a yellow card Stephen a Smith was very close to calling Conor's fight a fixed fight if you read between the lines lol.... If conor... Joe rogan .....And UFC was smart they would just sit this one out and let it roll off them

It DID come off as though that is what he was saying, a LOT of morons were saying this until the broken nose / orbital knows came out.

That's fucked you got carded for stating the truth.

It DID come off as though that is what he was saying, a LOT of morons were saying this until the broken nose / orbital knows came out.

That's fucked you got carded for stating the truth.
Well to be honest it was a probly a lot more to it than just that... that fight and what I saw was a travesty to MMA...I just can't understand stand why people support the fuad that is Conor McGregor... Promotion is one thing but the outright this respect he shows for fighters he is fighting is getting to be disgusting....and people's think that behavior is cool....sign of the times I guess

We get a size equivalent fighter (maybe Stipe or Ngnnou) to break his nose and orbital bone, then continue to pummel him and see how long he can continue doing a news report.

Then he can tell us how he feels about Cowboy's performance all over again.

<BC1>

{<Mcgoat}

What a stupid thread !
U a Hogan fanboy ?

<DisgustingHHH>

What a stupid thread !
U a Hogan fanboy ?

<DisgustingHHH>

<Kpop01>

Do a search history for my account and the word Rogan.

I cannot stand the guy, would literally pay extra to have an option NOT to hear him on PPVs.

BUT he is right about this.

AND this thread is a bit of tongue in cheek fun. I can't imagine how cool you are to not be able to have a bit of fun on an MMA forum

Loosen up son, rub one out if that'll help you feel better.

<{1-7}>

Steven A is a moron but I cannot believe how outraged all the guys who call people snowflakes are over a sportscaster ripping an athlete’s performance.

You can’t believe it? Most of the loudest ones complaining are Conor fans. Talk about and overly sensitive group of pabs.

Cynically and unfortunately you couldn't find a better solution to this mess than having a legend in NBA die randomly and unexpectedly

We won't be hearing from smith for quite a while until this Kobe sadness subsides

It might have come of that way to people that frequent these boards but I think his point was it was a bad performance and we really didn't learn anything from Conor. The win has title shot implications and its ridiculous if were being honest.

I’m reminded of Chef from South Park, quitting the show after they mocked something he cared about. After participating in something like 9 seasons of South Park mocking everything Else under the sun.

I have no idea why Chef or some MMA fans think their tiny little area of the world - or their pet should be untouchable. Equal parts ignorance and hubris I suppose.
It’s funny, I liken it to hockey fans and i like hockey. In the US it’s the least watched compare to NFL, MLB and nba but their fans feel slighted and think it should be more popular. Then when new fans try to come along they get shit on for not knowing enough lol. MMA is an amazing sport, watching how it has grown is amazing but with that you get fairweather fans and guys like Smith who don’t know shit. Can’t have it both ways. Personally, from a selfish standpoint I’d be ok with going back to the days of fringe sport lol but it’s great to see at least some of these guys getting paid better so I’ll deal with the cucks. Not like I have a choice.

Holy fuck, Smith has some of you clowns shook to the core.
You’d be surprised, but shut in virgins don’t really like newbie outsiders saying the same shit they cry about on here non stop

Back