A solution to the Steven A Smith mess.

why are UFC-section-fans so insecure?

Im a Conor fan, but Cowboy fought like a bitch ... fight was prob. fixed.

Steven A is a moron but I cannot believe how outraged all the guys who call people snowflakes are over a sportscaster ripping an athlete’s performance.

What if Stephen A finishes the interview and then goes on the JRE and yells some more before going to the hospital. This is a bad plan, could backfire completely.

What if Stephen A finishes the interview and then goes on the JRE and yells some more before going to the hospital. This is a bad plan, could backfire completely.

Then he would have our respect and it'd no longer be a problem for him to hang shit on Cowboy.

It's not showing up. I'll just assume it was Bailey and move on.

I know ya lowkey want me to post a Bailey gif so here ya go

IncompatibleUglyKiskadee-small.gif

:)

We get a size equivalent fighter (maybe Stipe or Ngnnou) to break his nose and orbital bone, then continue to pummel him and see how long he can continue doing a news report.

Then he can tell us how he feels about Cowboy's performance all over again.

<BC1>

{<Mcgoat}

ESPN is the UFC’s only customer now and if they tell the UFC they want Smith on the post-fight broadcast like last week, then he’s going to BE there. There are a lot of viewers that agree with Smith anyway (not me. I don’t give a shit what he said), so expect to see more of him, not less.

We get a size equivalent fighter (maybe Stipe or Ngnnou) to break his nose and orbital bone, then continue to pummel him and see how long he can continue doing a news report.

Then he can tell us how he feels about Cowboy's performance all over again.

<BC1>

{<Mcgoat}

Are you kidding? Stipe or Ngannou would have to face this (starts at 46 seconds in, don't know how to time stamp...):

This just goes to show how insulated the UFC is.

They do a deal with ESPN, end up having to give air time to a guy who's willing to make some harsh criticisms, and people get triggered over some shit that is par for the course in other sports leagues.

There is no mess, Rogan is wrong plain and simple. Just because these athletes are fighters does not discredit them for poor performances or criticism, Cerrone looked terrible out there. Slow and frail, he is at the end of his career.

It’s so funny that mma fans are just getting a taste of Stephen A. Watching other sports for years, I’m immune to his clownish opinions and takes. You’ll get used to it. He’s not going anywhere, he just got like an 8 million dollar extension.

lmfao at how easily Stephen a. has triggered the mma world. I'd rather hear an unbiased opinion than someone owned by Dana White. Imagine not being able to say what you want because that would piss Dana White off? lol that is just sad

I have a much simpler solution. Don’t pay any attention to Mr. Smith. I put him in the same category as Skip Bayless, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Back