A solution to the Steven A Smith mess.

It’s so funny that mma fans are just getting a taste of Stephen A. Watching other sports for years, I’m immune to his clownish opinions and takes. You’ll get used to it. He’s not going anywhere, he just got like an 8 million dollar extension.
I’m reminded of Chef from South Park, quitting the show after they mocked something he cared about. After participating in something like 9 seasons of South Park mocking everything Else under the sun.

I have no idea why Chef or some MMA fans think their tiny little area of the world - or their pet should be untouchable. Equal parts ignorance and hubris I suppose.

Funny thing is Stephen is not alone in his observation of Donald Cerrone. He has a rep for being a quitter. Its not like Smith came out of the blue and accuse Donald when no one else has.

I also call BS on the broken orbital.

Funny thing is Stephen is not alone in his observation of Donald Cerrone. He has a rep for being a quitter. Its not like Smith came out of the blue and accuse Donald when no one else has.

I also call BS on the broken orbital.

I think Joe feels threatened about having to work alongside an "outsider", and didn't do his homework enough to know that SAS is paid to be brash and outspoken.

Even if Smith did get into a fight and quit what would that even prove? He's not a fighter.

We get a size equivalent fighter (maybe Stipe or Ngnnou) to break his nose and orbital bone, then continue to pummel him and see how long he can continue doing a news report.

Then he can tell us how he feels about Cowboy's performance all over again.

<BC1>

{<Mcgoat}

also newspaper war correspondents need to waterboard some muslim women and get a leg blown off or they aren't allowed to write any articles

seconds thoughts nah thats a fucking stupid idea

Steven A basically called Cowboy a can or worse, which makes Conor's victory seem a little less magnificent than his MMA-illiterate fans want to think it is. That's what this is all about. That's why all the tantrums.

Last edited:
I love how the top 2 most popular threads right now are Stephen a smith threads lmao.

Some UFC fans are in denial, Cowboy's performance was atrocious and Smith was right but some people choose to close the eyes ignoring it and wants than the rest of the fans do the same.

Steven A basically called Cowboy a can which makes Conor's victory seem a little less magnificent than his MMA-illiterate fans want to think it is. That's what this is all about. That's why all the tantrums.
Steven A is known Cowboy hater. Not just the fighter either.

I figured people stopped taking him seriously years ago. Seriously, the dude's a troll and loves getting reactions out of people. Mr. Hot Takes lol

Wow he's so bad for the sport thats all I hear is Stephen A Smith. If were not careful we might get some publicity and PR from this.

Imagine youre so retarded you'd think this would actually prove something.

Steven A is known Cowboy hater. Not just the fighter either.

I figured people stopped taking him seriously years ago. Seriously, the dude's a troll and loves getting reactions out of people. Mr. Hot Takes lol
I don't watch ESPN, I have no doubt he's obnoxious but his reaction to that fight was correct. BS fight. You don't have to know the complete history of MMA to see that. The problem is that Joe works for UFC and is expected to shill for the org and its product. Steven A works for a broadcasting company and its expected to say whatever he thinks.

SAS is annoying AND ignorant AF. But, hes paid to do that. He is literally paid to give his hot take, no matter how dumb it is. It wasnt disrespectful, ok maybe a little, but maybe dont be such a crybaby snowflake?

There is no solution. Smith ego enormous so any type of recant ain't coming. However- someone at ESPN ( who had already named him their mma guy) needs to take him aside and make sure he knows his role in the big picture of this whole mma deal. Even before this , him being genuine ( rather -the lack there of) was an ear soar ...... and cringy. No one needs to lose their job. Smith speaks opinions with a heavy dose of confidence behind it. He just needs to slow down to a sport hes rather new to .He has to do his job but he has plenty of backing at the table so he needs to be in rhythm . Hes an intelligent guy...... he'll figure it out .Every other night before sleepy, a good watch of a UFC event ( all the way back to Randy/Tito/ Chuck days with a splash of PRIDE on the side ) would help a great deal.
While he s at it, should call his boy Bayless who is worse than him. They can have a " cage fight /mma " night.

Geez, why does anybody care? Sherdoggers have been saying the same thing since the fight, even calling it fixed, but some pundit outside of the circle says it and you're calling for him to get his face broken?

We get a size equivalent fighter (maybe Stipe or Ngnnou) to break his nose and orbital bone, then continue to pummel him and see how long he can continue doing a news report.

Then he can tell us how he feels about Cowboy's performance all over again.

<BC1>

{<Mcgoat}
If we just break his thumb with a hammer and tell him to report live on the air that should put it in perspective.

Lol at the Conninytes triggered by a dude who knows nothing about MMA telling then the win was not impressive enough.

Back