• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

a rift in the gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventually, everyone will learn that he is a troll.

The biggest give-away was when he claimed to be a brown belt.

Did he really claim that? For reals, he said he was a brown belt? Wow, honestly I would have said that he was a newb or didn't even train.

Man, I read this before bed, and now that I am up, no Silver D response. I was hopin that he would come in here and make a scene, but I'll settle for him slinking away.

This thread was hilarious, bonus use of "hornswaggle"

I vote for the coleslaw approach. That is pure genius.

Of course, who has time for socializing? You should be training 24/7 !

Gonna say it... Maybe your annoying just like in high school

i feel a rift in my gym. my instructor sometimes has get togethers and stuff and he only invites a select number of people. he would have barbeques and celebrate birthday parties and what not and i would not get invited. sometimes i feel alienated and it kinda makes me not like the instructor and his clique (which of course includes some of my 'teammates') not a whole lot but to a small degree. and a lot of times a member of the clique would have get togethers and would only invite a select few also. oh yeah, my instructor is a young dude maybe 2 or 3 years older than me. i don't know this just rubs me the wrong way. and don't lie. you know you dislike those that snub you.

well anyways do you think this is an acceptable reason to leave the gym? the reason being that i don't like the exclusivity and cliques? i mean i joined bjj to get away from everything but obviously i can't get away from everything all the b.s. and stuff. the stuff i hated in high school i am seeing in my gym. in your eyes is this a good reason to leave?

seriously, can we stop acting like this guy trains or is anything but a troll?

yeah, i am sure most people who train have gyms where some controversial thing happens at least once a week.

next week silverdbag will come is saying he got demoted a stripe and is starting his own fight team.

oh man, this is great.
nice imagery used.

Skip the coleslaw, try this instead
2naipl1.jpg

If assholes could fly, this thread would be an airport.

True, there are alot of assholes on this board (same as most boards) but the TS is troll and being treated as one. I doubt everyone would be clowning him so hard if it wasn't for his post history here.

seriously, can we stop acting like this guy trains or is anything but a troll?

yeah, i am sure most people who train have gyms where some controversial thing happens at least once a week.

next week silverdbag will come is saying he got demoted a stripe and is starting his own fight team.

A week ago (when he was working on getting his bench press up for the nogi pans) i would have agreed with you, but you must have missed the golden post where his teammate called him out for being a complete douche at the school.

Come on, silverD, after all the trolling you've done here, you at least owe this board a blaze of glory. Don't just scurry away in humiliation. If you want to be a legend, you gotta go out strong. At this rate, you'll be completely forgotten in a couple months when f12 has a new resident troll.

(You could actually use this as a learning experience and grow up, but i think we've all given up on that).

A week ago (when he was working on getting his bench press up for the nogi pans) i would have agreed with you, but you must have missed the golden post where his teammate called him out for being a complete douche at the school.

Come on, silverD, after all the trolling you've done here, you at least owe this board a blaze of glory. Don't just scurry away in humiliation. If you want to be a legend, you gotta go out strong. At this rate, you'll be completely forgotten in a couple months when f12 has a new resident troll.

(You could actually use this as a learning experience and grow up, but i think we've all given up on that).

yeah would like to see him go out in a blaze of glory.
He never did respond to his own Q concerning his tournie record.
I would like to see him grow up, but I feel as though he is a coward, and delusional.

I would look for another gym. If you don't like the people why pay ~$150 to go there when there are probably 4-5 gyms in the area

ok. so there are actual stories behind people leaving their fucking gyms and anybody who automatically looks down on "creontes" are fucking innocent fucks that don't know shit. fuck all this emotional blackmail garbage that instructors use as a form of mind control. fuck them.

ok. so there are actual stories behind people leaving their fucking gyms and anybody who automatically looks down on "creontes" are fucking innocent fucks that don't know shit. fuck all this emotional blackmail garbage that instructors use as a form of mind control. fuck them.

You can do better than that boss.

You can do better than that boss.

i already fucking got what i wanted from this thread. i was just seeing if it would be traitorish to leave the gym and the overwhelming majority says no. so fuck it if i leave the dojo i will leave guilt free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back