a rift in the gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. so there are actual stories behind people leaving their fucking gyms and anybody who automatically looks down on "creontes" are fucking innocent fucks that don't know shit. fuck all this emotional blackmail garbage that instructors use as a form of mind control. fuck them.

tinfoilhat07.jpg

if you leave the dojo...you will be making a huge mistake.

please...take my advice here, reach down and grab some sack...man up, son. if you got problems, bring it up before or after class...

also, some kick ass coleslaw couldn't possibly hurt at this point...

So, for all the rest of us eating popcorn and watching the train wreck, is SilverD actually a brown belt as rumor would have it? (A brown belt should have at least one good coleslaw recipe.)

Yeah did we ever figure out belt color for sure?

this thread has been the highlight read of the day. it had a little of everything, including coleslaw.

ok. so there are actual stories behind people leaving their fucking gyms and anybody who automatically looks down on "creontes" are fucking innocent fucks that don't know shit. fuck all this emotional blackmail garbage that instructors use as a form of mind control. fuck them.
Can someone translate this for me?

SilverD is not happy at his current club.

He wants to leave.

But he still does not want to be labelled as a creonte.

Which means he still does matter what his "old" club thinks of him.

Ha, he is not ready to leave yet.

I read that as: Creontes are not bad people. There are real legitimate reasons to leave a gym, presumably, reasons just like those he has given us (you know, not getting invited to bbq's and what-not). Anyone who doesn't understand that is just naive. Instructors don't deserve undying loyalty for showing you a few moves, and all this talk about loyalty and creotes is just a tactic to keep the sheep in line.

That's my reading. I am highly practiced at deciphering nonsense, so this is probably what he meant.

coleslaw sucks...mayo...blegh

This is where your limited coleslaw knowledge has caused you to miss out on a bevy of delicious meal accompaniments. Coleslaw is just as commonly made with vinegar- all kinds of vinegar- and is quite nutritious and delicious. I dislike the mayo varieties as well, but I have slathered some vinegar-based slaw on many a pulled pork sandwich.

Last edited:
I read that as: Creontes are not bad people. There are real legitimate reasons to leave a gym, presumably, reasons just like those he has given us (you know, not getting invited to bbq's and what-not). Anyone who doesn't understand that is just naive. Instructors don't deserve undying loyalty for showing you a few moves, and all this talk about loyalty and creotes is just a tactic to keep the sheep in line.

That's my reading. I am highly practiced at deciphering nonsense, so this is probably what he meant.
Yeah he's good at nonsense. A least a brown belt I'd say.

SilverD is a brown belt or he claims to be a brown belt?

not sure, but to make it to brown belt and still be treated as an outcast from his team makes it hard to believe.

Unless he got his brown belt from another instructor and join another group.

I mean, who would not invite a brown belt to the inner cirlce of sevret training and BQQ?

I have to doubt that a teammate would call out a brown belt like that. I doubt a brown belt is a fish and gets called out with absolutely no fear of retribution. Context clues tell me that he is not a brown belt.

I think he claimed he was a brown belt a few days ago in the thread where he asked about whenether the lockdown was a good move.

I think he claimed he was a brown belt a few days ago in the thread where he asked about whenether the lockdown was a good move.

Someone needs to dig that up, and Quote it for truth!

A brown trying to armbar while mounted, LOL city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back