a rift in the gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
your attitude on here shows that you arent in the right frame of mind or deserving of being ''their'' friends. friendship is a 2 way street and your end offers up nothing from what i have seen so far. listen to your teammates advice and train right and for the right reasons, it will take you far.

You just responded to the TS, didn't you :icon_lol:

I always think about BJJ whenever I hear the word "coleslaw", thank you F12

I always think about BJJ whenever I hear the word "coleslaw", thank you F12

Haha me too, haven't had coleslaw in years, until this thread, now I have it atleast once a week, I had forgotten how good it is.

Talk about coleslaw at your BJJ gym and see who chuckles. You'll know which ones are trolling on these forums.

Did you really just read the opening post, and not the 30 pages between that and your reply?

I sentence you to read this entire thread, and make us ALL coleslaw, yes even SilverD

El Oh El! i thought the same thing after reading all pages of this thread.. haha who the fuck is still responding seriously to this numbskull??

Can someone share the link to a CLASSIC FUCKING THREAD

Someone posted on sherdog about their wrestling coach applying the Taint Pusher on them all the time?

I think that is a more acceptable reason to leave a gym

Also, how do you know that they don't like you? Are you quiet? BJJ gyms often involve large numbers of people. you might just get forgotten about a little over the louder people. put yourself out there a little more and see what happens but if they give you a hint just take it and don't be "that" guy

Awesome thread.

El Oh El! i thought the same thing after reading all pages of this thread.. haha who the fuck is still responding seriously to this numbskull??

yeah for reals. Don't respond to the OP if the thread is 3-4 pages long, not too mention 34. The INSANITY!!!

I am ashamed to say there was a large period of time in which I didn't go anywhere near this site due to constant whining, bitching, and geniuses that know everything about anything. I missed uberTS, met Kongo, and this lovely gem. I now know where the coleslaw and 928 come from. I shall never leave for an extended period ever again.

Okay, I got the coleslaw part, but where was the 928 part?

Assuming they drink, this is a great idea. If they don't drink because they take their training super seriously, or the group includes recovering alcoholics, not so much.

What kind of a BBQ doesn't have beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back