A possible explanation for mass shootings and terror attacks

but people arent more violent.

by a fairly wide margin, the USA, and the world as a whole, are easily arguable as one of the more peaceful time periods ever. mass media covers nearly ever incident of violence, so it makes it appear as though we're more violent.

the style of violence has changed too. so there may very well be more mass shootings and terror, but we seem to have fewer serial killers for example.

This kills me.

So we don't need gun control, or more military spending, and a bigger security state right?

Where are you and possum arguing this in every gun control, Patriot act, NSA thread?

We don't need these things, because we are safer then we have ever been. Seems you only want to make this argument when it suits you.

You want more gun control? Stop fucking over every average joe, law abiding citizen, at the same time doing jack fucking shit about gang bangers offing people left and right in every major city across the country!

If we look at the last 20 years, we have seen a exponential growth in both terror attacks and mass shootings. The accepted narrative is that this is happenstance.

What if it isn't happenstance?

I present to you an alternative theory, based on history.

This is Operation Gladio........

Italy

It was Judge Felice Casson who first dredged up the evidence for state sponsored terrorism, while browsing the archives of the Italian military secret service.232 In a BBC documentary on Operation Gladio, Casson described the operations as an effort...

“to create tension within the country to promote conservative, reactionary social and political tendencies. While this strategy was being implemented, it was necessary to protect those behind it because evidence implicating them was being discovered. Witnesses withheld information to cover right-wing extremists.”233

Casson points to a 1972 car bombing in Peteano that killed three paramilitary police and was blamed on leftists, after which 200 Communists were immediately arrested. He found that there were no police investigations of the scene, and the official report was a forgery.234 In fact, it was perpetrated by a right-wing terrorist named Vincenzo Vinciguerra,235 operating under Gladio orders, who later confessed to the crime.

Vinciguerra's testimony reveals that it was easy to escape and remain hidden because everyone in the Italian security apparatus shared his anti-Communist convictions.236His testimony further revealed “a secret organisation, a super-organisation with a network of communications, arms, and explosives, and men trained to use them.”237Years later, in prison, he would claim “I say that every single outrage that followed from 1969 fitted into a single organised matrix.”238 Nearly 2,000 people would die from political murder or acts of terrorism over this period of time.

When ex-Prime Minister Andreotti finally testified in 1990, he revealed that arms and equipment were provided by the CIA and placed in 139 underground caches across the country. General Giandelio Maletti, a former head of Italian counterintelligence, in March 2001 confirmed the CIA involvement. He stated that after the Piazza Fontana bombing in 1969, pieces of a bomb were planted in a leftist editors villa in order to blame the communists. He stated:

"The CIA, following the directives of its government, wanted to create an Italian nationalism capable of halting what it saw as a slide to the left, and, for this purpose, it may have made use of right-wing terrorism.”239

Image_084.png

232 Judge Felice Casson's Wikipedia article

233 Operation Gladio, a 1992 BBC production, watch it here.

234 Historian Daniel Ganser, eminent Gladio researcher, in his book NATO's Secret Armies, page 3, available in PDF here. Ganser is the eminent authority on Operation Gladio and has done tremendous work in synthesizing the various evidence from nearly a dozen different languages into one source. This book is a must-read to gain a full understanding of Operation Gladio.

235 Vincenzo Vinciguerra's Wikipedia article

236 Daniel Ganser, in a paper published in the Whitehead Journal of Diplomacy and International Relations, page 72, available in PDF here.

237 Ibid.

238 Ganser's NATO's Secret Armies, page 8.

239 Ganser's Whitehead Journal of Diplomacy and International Relations, page 73

Now, let me be clear. I am not saying that every mass shooting and terror attack, is a intelligence operation, but if even 1 of them is, having this discussion becomes crucial.

Terror attacks, and mass shootings are horrible events. The one thing that could make them far worse is if they were psycological warfare conducted by a intelligence network.

Nor am I accusing Obama, or Trump, or Bush, or even the CIA(although they would be a top suspect), of being behind these kinds of operations.

I am simply asking people to consider the possibility that some of these events are conspiracies with a purpose.

That this has happened before.

Discuss.......
image.jpg

Why not just say, I'm not saying its a conspiracy but its a conspiracy. It would save more space.

Too many strange details involved in too many of these instances. Me thinks there's something bigger going on.

So unless you think sexual assault is rape, you are a lying fat mouthed bitch.
Rape is sexual assault you dummy. You also agreed with her position on rape, which coincidentally is "community service is enough".

Well, we are talking about mass murderers. Stalin only hit the 20 million mark, and a bit off the subject, but we Americans have committed plenty of murder in war. War crimes to be exact. WWII: Dresden, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki. Military targets. :) More like thousands of innocent men, women and children.

...but going back to the original thread.

alright....

so what does this have to do with our discussion that the world is not as violent today? thats why i originally responded to your post. are you agreeing with me now?

This kills me.

So we don't need gun control, or more military spending, and a bigger security state right?

Where are you and possum arguing this in every gun control, Patriot act, NSA thread?

We don't need these things, because we are safer then we have ever been. Seems you only want to make this argument when it suits you.

what?

when am i ever ranting for gun control? a bigger security state?

as far as guns go, i sort of scoff at both extremes imo. i think people that want teachers packing, and who pack heat to the super market are F'ing weird. misguided too. but i also agree that most gun controls are pointless. theyre used for politicians to say "look....im doing something about this problem."

but anyway, back to the OP, there is no conspiracy needed to explain it. 350 million americans. its AMAZING that we dont see more shootings. is it really difficult to believe, that some of these people will snap and kill a bunch of people on occasion? you dont need some insane complex conspiracy to explain that.

Uh, the exact opposite. Most murders don't make the news.

yea thats true. but ALL of the high body count, and bizarre, murders will make the news. even your "local" news will cover it, which makes it seem even more common to people. the availability heuristic.

Rape is sexual assault you dummy. You also agreed with her position on rape, which coincidentally is "community service is enough".

You are a fucking liar doubling down on dumb.

Why do you hate Trump?

You're just like him.

You are a fucking liar doubling down on dumb.

Why do you hate Trump?

You're just like him.
I'm not the one who doesn't think sexual assault is a big deal so you have that in common with him.

Do you want clarification on what I meant, or just to play stupid gotcha games?

I didn't think clarification was needed. You propose that the incredible rise in terror attacks are because of some conspiracy theory.

I'm not even addressing the theory because the entire premise is wrong. There ISN'T a huge, or even mild, rise in terrorist attacks.

Back