A possible explanation for mass shootings and terror attacks

"for" their country/state. in the context of the civil war, what does that mean? specifically what was going to happen to their state if they didnt fight?
It means Generals come riding in explaining how the imperial North is taking away everyone's rights to live, etc, etc, etc. No different than the stuff that is said today to get people signing on the dotted line.

Have these stories not been passed down to you by your family?

Are you a troofer too? You think the government is staging domestic terrorism and mass shootings? Wouldn't surprise me.
The real question you should be asking is why are you so dumb

The first few paragraphs were super boring and that's way too much boring text. I'm going to assume you're talking about violent video games and I'll agree with you

@JonnyRingo84
Take a few minutes and check out this article. Your blanket statement about App American's fearing the black labor is utter BS.
http://www.oxfordaasc.com/public/features/archive/0213/essay.jsp

what in this article makes my claim bs? black people lived in appalachia? no shit. worked in some virginia coalmines, occasionally as free labor? the article isnt clear on how common that was, or when exactly that was.

i also specified the "southern" appalachian region. i guess wv and va qualify, but i had meant the carolinas and georgia.

as for your other post about the general rolling in and claiming that the imperial north is taking away your way of life.....what way of life did he claim would be changing? it is true that many in the rural mountains chose to remain totally neutral.

yea.

rural appalachian farmers fought to the death over abstract notions of state's rights and tariffs? nah. they feared free black labor, and being on the very bottom of the social hierarchy. that is tangible shit that illiterate people will kill for.

what in this article makes my claim bs? black people lived in appalachia? no shit. worked in some virginia coalmines, occasionally as free labor? the article isnt clear on how common that was, or when exactly that was.

i also specified the "southern" appalachian region. i guess wv and va qualify, but i had meant the carolinas and georgia.

as for your other post about the general rolling in and claiming that the imperial north is taking away your way of life.....what way of life did he claim would be changing? it is true that many in the rural mountains chose to remain totally neutral.

Yellow: This is were you fundamentally misunderstand Appalachia (or at least the part I came up in, and visited regularly, which is Southern Virginia and Northern NC). We (they) do(did) not care about our place in social hierarchy, just our piece of land.

Yellow: This is were you fundamentally misunderstand Appalachia (or at least the part I came up in, and visited regularly, which is Southern Virginia and Northern NC). We (they) do(did) not care about our place in social hierarchy, just our piece of land.
based on your logic i own the Sierra Nevada Region

based on your logic i own the Sierra Nevada Region
Jonny made the blanket statement. I am simply saying what he is saying is NOT THE FACT in the region of the Appalachians I know.

I even said OUR PIECE of land. That is not meant as some vast amount of mountains. It means the property that they own.
Do you own the entire Sierra Nevada Region legally?

If we look at the last 20 years, we have seen a exponential growth in both terror attacks and mass shootings. The accepted narrative is that this is happenstance.

What if it isn't happenstance?

I present to you an alternative theory, based on history.

This is Operation Gladio........

Italy

It was Judge Felice Casson who first dredged up the evidence for state sponsored terrorism, while browsing the archives of the Italian military secret service.232 In a BBC documentary on Operation Gladio, Casson described the operations as an effort...

“to create tension within the country to promote conservative, reactionary social and political tendencies. While this strategy was being implemented, it was necessary to protect those behind it because evidence implicating them was being discovered. Witnesses withheld information to cover right-wing extremists.”233

Casson points to a 1972 car bombing in Peteano that killed three paramilitary police and was blamed on leftists, after which 200 Communists were immediately arrested. He found that there were no police investigations of the scene, and the official report was a forgery.234 In fact, it was perpetrated by a right-wing terrorist named Vincenzo Vinciguerra,235 operating under Gladio orders, who later confessed to the crime.

Vinciguerra's testimony reveals that it was easy to escape and remain hidden because everyone in the Italian security apparatus shared his anti-Communist convictions.236His testimony further revealed “a secret organisation, a super-organisation with a network of communications, arms, and explosives, and men trained to use them.”237Years later, in prison, he would claim “I say that every single outrage that followed from 1969 fitted into a single organised matrix.”238 Nearly 2,000 people would die from political murder or acts of terrorism over this period of time.

When ex-Prime Minister Andreotti finally testified in 1990, he revealed that arms and equipment were provided by the CIA and placed in 139 underground caches across the country. General Giandelio Maletti, a former head of Italian counterintelligence, in March 2001 confirmed the CIA involvement. He stated that after the Piazza Fontana bombing in 1969, pieces of a bomb were planted in a leftist editors villa in order to blame the communists. He stated:

"The CIA, following the directives of its government, wanted to create an Italian nationalism capable of halting what it saw as a slide to the left, and, for this purpose, it may have made use of right-wing terrorism.”239

Image_084.png

232 Judge Felice Casson's Wikipedia article

233 Operation Gladio, a 1992 BBC production, watch it here.

234 Historian Daniel Ganser, eminent Gladio researcher, in his book NATO's Secret Armies, page 3, available in PDF here. Ganser is the eminent authority on Operation Gladio and has done tremendous work in synthesizing the various evidence from nearly a dozen different languages into one source. This book is a must-read to gain a full understanding of Operation Gladio.

235 Vincenzo Vinciguerra's Wikipedia article

236 Daniel Ganser, in a paper published in the Whitehead Journal of Diplomacy and International Relations, page 72, available in PDF here.

237 Ibid.

238 Ganser's NATO's Secret Armies, page 8.

239 Ganser's Whitehead Journal of Diplomacy and International Relations, page 73

Now, let me be clear. I am not saying that every mass shooting and terror attack, is a intelligence operation, but if even 1 of them is, having this discussion becomes crucial.

Terror attacks, and mass shootings are horrible events. The one thing that could make them far worse is if they were psycological warfare conducted by a intelligence network.

Nor am I accusing Obama, or Trump, or Bush, or even the CIA(although they would be a top suspect), of being behind these kinds of operations.

I am simply asking people to consider the possibility that some of these events are conspiracies with a purpose.

That this has happened before.

Discuss.......
200.gif

did you live there in 1860? send out surveys and polls?

for sure though, this probably mattered more in the regions where there were larger farms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back