Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

A possible explanation for mass shootings and terror attacks

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by VivaRevolution, Aug 29, 2018.

1. VivaRevolution Banned Banned

If we look at the last 20 years, we have seen a exponential growth in both terror attacks and mass shootings. The accepted narrative is that this is happenstance.

What if it isn't happenstance?

I present to you an alternative theory, based on history.

This is Operation Gladio........

Italy

It was Judge Felice Casson who first dredged up the evidence for state sponsored terrorism, while browsing the archives of the Italian military secret service.232 In a BBC documentary on Operation Gladio, Casson described the operations as an effort...

“to create tension within the country to promote conservative, reactionary social and political tendencies. While this strategy was being implemented, it was necessary to protect those behind it because evidence implicating them was being discovered. Witnesses withheld information to cover right-wing extremists.”233

Casson points to a 1972 car bombing in Peteano that killed three paramilitary police and was blamed on leftists, after which 200 Communists were immediately arrested. He found that there were no police investigations of the scene, and the official report was a forgery.234 In fact, it was perpetrated by a right-wing terrorist named Vincenzo Vinciguerra,235 operating under Gladio orders, who later confessed to the crime.

Vinciguerra's testimony reveals that it was easy to escape and remain hidden because everyone in the Italian security apparatus shared his anti-Communist convictions.236His testimony further revealed “a secret organisation, a super-organisation with a network of communications, arms, and explosives, and men trained to use them.”237Years later, in prison, he would claim “I say that every single outrage that followed from 1969 fitted into a single organised matrix.”238 Nearly 2,000 people would die from political murder or acts of terrorism over this period of time.

When ex-Prime Minister Andreotti finally testified in 1990, he revealed that arms and equipment were provided by the CIA and placed in 139 underground caches across the country. General Giandelio Maletti, a former head of Italian counterintelligence, in March 2001 confirmed the CIA involvement. He stated that after the Piazza Fontana bombing in 1969, pieces of a bomb were planted in a leftist editors villa in order to blame the communists. He stated:

"The CIA, following the directives of its government, wanted to create an Italian nationalism capable of halting what it saw as a slide to the left, and, for this purpose, it may have made use of right-wing terrorism.”239

[​IMG]

232 Judge Felice Casson's Wikipedia article

233 Operation Gladio, a 1992 BBC production, watch it here.

234 Historian Daniel Ganser, eminent Gladio researcher, in his book NATO's Secret Armies, page 3, available in PDF here. Ganser is the eminent authority on Operation Gladio and has done tremendous work in synthesizing the various evidence from nearly a dozen different languages into one source. This book is a must-read to gain a full understanding of Operation Gladio.

235 Vincenzo Vinciguerra's Wikipedia article

236 Daniel Ganser, in a paper published in the Whitehead Journal of Diplomacy and International Relations, page 72, available in PDF here.

237 Ibid.

238 Ganser's NATO's Secret Armies, page 8.

239 Ganser's Whitehead Journal of Diplomacy and International Relations, page 73

Now, let me be clear. I am not saying that every mass shooting and terror attack, is a intelligence operation, but if even 1 of them is, having this discussion becomes crucial.

Terror attacks, and mass shootings are horrible events. The one thing that could make them far worse is if they were psycological warfare conducted by a intelligence network.

Nor am I accusing Obama, or Trump, or Bush, or even the CIA(although they would be a top suspect), of being behind these kinds of operations.

I am simply asking people to consider the possibility that some of these events are conspiracies with a purpose.

That this has happened before.

Discuss.......

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  2. Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog Platinum Member

3. all caps Gold Belt

Good thread. We are fools if we don't consider shit like this.

4. VivaRevolution Banned Banned

Why?

Because this isn't a factual event from history?

Because it isn't possible?

Jack, this is a legit discussion, and the left really needs to be careful with this censorship shit. I don't like that Jones got banned, and I think he is a piece of shit.

Im not going to be very kindly to being lumped in with Alex Jones who is obviously selling conspiracy for monetary gain.

5. Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog Platinum Member

Why are you trying to censor me, bro? I'm just using my free speech to express the opinion that this kind of thread fits in better with the Dump.

6. VivaRevolution Banned Banned

[​IMG]

7. all caps Gold Belt

He (and the others like him who arent interested in having discussions) should just be straight up ignored. Let them have their circle jerk in the lounge thread.

If they are ever interested in being a part of the forum, theyll stop acting like children and contribute.

8. Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog Platinum Member

I welcome everyone reading to check my posting history and yours and Viva's and see who is more willing to engage in constructive discussion. This is a troll CT thread, though.

9. all caps Gold Belt

Just so we're clear (and to get back on topic)

You believe that no government agency, or group of people in a position of power, would operate false flag events to sway the public's opinion. Am I understanding you here?

10. PrinceOfPain Silver Belt

11. ineverpost Black Belt

Wasting time discussing things that are physically plausible for which no tangible evidence exists is foolish. This is just the plot to the movie Conspiracy Theory.

The only thing you need to do to create violence is to create a shitty economy. Forget the numbers. Wages have not kept up with inflation. Technology has eliminated jobs for which there have been no replacements. Wars are now primarily fought with drones. What am I getting at? Men have never been inherently worth less in America than at this very moment of time. Now add on to this, being a man with little to no redeeming qualities. You have a "super class" of angry losers looking to lash out.

12. all caps Gold Belt

Your attitude is why things are not discussed. And who's time are we wasting? We are on a discussion forum...

Please stay on topic.

13. Jack V Savage Secretary of Keepin' It Real/Nicest Guy on Sherdog Platinum Member

I don't believe that it's impossible. In this case, the premise is wrong (there hasn't been an exponential in terror attacks and mass shootings), and the explanation for the inaccurate observation is both highly implausible and not based on sound evidence. It's just fantasy.

14. VivaRevolution Banned Banned

No, here is the best part. If I accused Russia of being behind it, and said trump was linked, he would be all ears.

15. SBJJ Steel Belt

These dudes get shocked when they venture out their safe zone bubbles.

And you insult children by comparing them to these guys

16. SBJJ Steel Belt

Lol. No doubt

17. jimbob27 Ken Shamrock Belt

Doesn't seem like a very convincing theory. These incidents are way to difficult to orchestrate. You could pull off false flag bombings fairly easily, but how on earth are the mysterious men in black pulling off all of these school shootings,. usually with often 100s of witnesses confirming the shooter as the weird kid that nobody really liked?

It's just too implausible, and you're creating an explanation for something that's already been explained. Almost every one of them is perpetrated by a dropout from society who decides to get their own back with violence.

18. all caps Gold Belt

How did a couple Saudis hijack a bunch of planes and fly them in to buildings? This shit is complicated.

19. cooks1 No matter where you go-there you are

We do consider shit like this. That is why we have well funded agencies investigating the fuck out of each and every one of these instances.

I only wish we invested a fraction of the resources to figure out why we are increasingly fucked up.

20. cooks1 No matter where you go-there you are

Agreed. I think with our resources and tech we could uncover some 'collusion'.