A possible explanation for mass shootings and terror attacks

This topic is a bit AlexJones-ish for me. A secret conspiracy within the government to promote & increase mass shootings?

This subject first came up after the details of 'Operation Fast & Furious' which was a government funded means to increase private arms being bought in the USA being trafficked to cartels in Mexico.

Then, this clip - An FBI agent accompanied two jihadists to the Texas 'Draw Mohammed' contest.

There's alot of weird questions about the Las Vegas shooting that's been left unanswered.

And most recently, another jihadist was caught in New Mexico teaching kids to perform school shootings, and is currently out on bail.

@VivaRevolution, you and I agree on very little. But I think we can agree there's been many red flags that the government could be involved in this. But for what reason? After there's any mass shooting the knee-jerk reaction before the bodied hit room temperature, is 'More Gun Control!'

So yes, gun control would be a possibility, but you really have to consider all possibilities. What about putting guns in schools? What kind of unintended consequences could that have?

Recite the gender pro-noun list properly, or security officer jackboot smashes your hand with the butt of his rifle?

Extreme and absurd, yes, but hopefully you get my point. These intelligence cunts really are operating on some 4-D chess shit.

All the mass shootings since the 60's can be found in this comprehensive Wapo article if anyone cares, pretty interesting. Surprisingly, only 158 shooters.

If we look at the last 20 years, we have seen a exponential growth in both terror attacks and mass shootings. .

Nope

t-attacks.png

So yes, gun control would be a possibility, but you really have to consider all possibilities. What about putting guns in schools? What kind of unintended consequences could that have?

That's been a recent suggestion, so its highly doubtful its the secret motive of the government for the past 19 years, or since Fast & Furious.

Government conspiracies all have one thing in common - to increase public approval to increase the power of the government to solve a problem the government conspiracy created.

That's been a recent suggestion, so its highly doubtful its the secret motive of the government for the past 19 years, or since Fast & Furious.

Government conspiracies all have one thing in common - to increase public approval to increase the power of the government to solve a problem the government conspiracy created.

I don't think intelligence operates on a plan, but instead a spider web of contigencies.

I don't think intelligence operates on a plan, but instead a spider web of contigencies.

Yes, but but there has to be an ultimate goal, and I'm curious on what it could possibly be besides gun control.

For example, 9/11 Truthers say that terrorist attack was a conspiracy by the military industrial complex to start wars with the middle-east.

Can't see why what other possible motive would be to plan attacks upon the World Trade Towers, Pentagon, White House, and murdering tens of thousands of people.

Can't see why what other possible motive would be to plan attacks upon the World Trade Towers, Pentagon, White House, and murdering tens of thousands of people.
WTC was a symbol of capitalism on a huge city's skyline.

WH and Pentagaon are the symbols of the arms of the US government that Jihadis hate because of our bombing campaigns and the way we have used the ME to do our dirty work and then ditch them.

Yes, but but there has to be an ultimate goal, and I'm curious on what it could possibly be besides gun control.

For example, 9/11 Truthers say that terrorist attack was a conspiracy by the military industrial complex to start wars with the middle-east.

What if the wars in the middle East was just another web strand, in a larger web that was at it's core about power and control. Terror attack leads to the wars, but it also leads to the security state, the erosion of the constitution, and rule of law, which constricts their power. If it was connected to the MIC, it could be a source of monetary gain, which is another form of power. You use the event to transfer law enforcement into computer systems analysts, instead of people who conduct old school on ground investigations, which devalues the trade, and reshapes the profession into something else that you could control.

Or a 100 other different angles me and you could never think of because we lack information.

I haven't eaten enough taco truck burritos this week in order to have enough tinfoil for my hat for this thread.

Just so we're clear (and to get back on topic)

You believe that no government agency, or group of people in a position of power, would operate false flag events to sway the public's opinion. Am I understanding you here?

Come on man . . . nobody would go to this much effort to hack, I mean interfere with an election . . . or anything.

WTC was a symbol of capitalism on a huge city's skyline.

WH and Pentagaon are the symbols of the arms of the US government that Jihadis hate because of our bombing campaigns and the way we have used the ME to do our dirty work and then ditch them.

Yes, my point was I can't see any possible motive behind a 'government conspiracy' for 9/11 to happen other than starting wars in the middle east.

I'm not a 9/11 Truther, I'm just using that as an example because it's the only recent conspiracy theory most people know the details about.

Yeah bro. You guys can't own guns, mien kumpf, or memes. I was talking about alpha westerners not betas.

I'm not European.

It's a similar story for the US though. 9/11 is a giant outlier

START-Infographic-8-2-Terrorism-in-the-US-Attacks-and-Average-Lethality-1970-2013.png

PS: Nothing more beta than to ignore evidence

I think its likely a combination of many different distinct factors
US Hegemony as world military power, that all trickles down to the population through the Veterans from all our wars
We were founded much much later than most nation states, and thus had to fight off wildlife and natives in a time when guns were actually a thing
We fought off a colonial power through the use of guns, and have maintained independence since then to the point of creating an almost mythical American Dream and independent Spirit
The entertainment industry, much of which is centered on violent action using firearms, is heavily centered in the US
The vast majority of well known arms and firearms manufacturers are also in or from the US
Technology has increased so rapidly in the last 20-30 years, coupled with the newer Service based economy and people are having a hard time fitting in when they have no desirable skills or personality
Rampant increase in prescribing SSRI's or whatnot for mental illnesses
Social Media has added to the detachment from society or having empathy for others as well as publicizing these events, making it easier for one to take innocent life if inclined and also letting outcasts know that there are others like them who 'successfully completed their goal' meaning it's not impossible....

The 'heroes' in our society went from like colonial war heroes, to pioneers/cowboys that were armed, to soldiers from modern wars......Guns are all a common denominator there.

etc etc

Or a 100 other different angles me and you could never think of because we lack information

Yup, and that's why I said this topic is too AlexJones-ish.

We have suspicions, but we don't have enough information to form a theory, and that would be enough to call for an investigation (which would be denied, or purposely flubbed).

Besides, you can't trust the FBI or CIA to investigate the FBI or CIA.

One affect all this violence has is it destabilizes the society, more so the closer to home it gets.

For sure, this has been a tactic in wars, especially dirty wars. Nothing like coming home and finding all the severed heads of your family quietly resting on the kitchen table to take the wind out of your life.

And for sure, this tactic can be reincarnated in different forms depending on the scenario. Replace severed heads with a drone wedding bomb.

Is it possible tactics like this have been used on the US public by the US government for similar gains?

Oh, isn't this ironic...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/2...mist-muslim-new-mexico-compound-suspects.html

Judge dismisses all charges against 3 'extremist Muslim' New Mexico compound suspects
A New Mexico judge dismissed all charges against three suspects tied to a compound where alleged Muslim extremists reportedly trained children to be school shooters.

District Judge Emilio Chavez on Wednesday dismissed charges against three of the five defendants, ruling that authorities violated the state’s “10-day rule.”

Child abuse charges against Lucas Morton, Subhannah Wahhaj and Hujrah Wahhaj were dropped because prosecutors missed the 10-day limit for an evidentiary hearing to establish probable cause.

Just so we're clear (and to get back on topic)

You believe that no government agency, or group of people in a position of power, would operate false flag events to sway the public's opinion. Am I understanding you here?
The very idea...
Our alphabet agencies and sub-agencies have a track record that would make Mengele blush.

Back