1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

Reports about bad ads should include the following:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Refer to the instructions for your device on how to take screen shots

A plea to moderators.

Discussion in 'Support' started by black-jack-shalack, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skin052 Green Belt

Very, Very good points. Newbie's are not the problem Cranky Sherdog "Veterans" are the problem. Back of the new people and show them the ropes, instead of flaming with the same old STFU NOOB. I am sure my reply will inevitably get this reaction from some asshole.

2. IRON-E Purple Belt

I know a thousand whitebelts on this board that can put together a more articulate and gramatically correct response than this pathetic attempt by you.

Do you even read the shit you type before you post it?

3. Gai Jin Black Belt

Nope, that's not what I'm saying at all. What I mean is, if someone, ANYONE, makes a post and you find it irrelavant, off topic, uninformed, unintellegent, or in ANY way beneath your standards, then just ignore it instead of flaming the guy, particularly if he's new. I have more patience for noobs who dont read the FAQ than shergods who know it all.

4. specialk1978 Blue Belt

You cant find a damn moderator around here when you need one, and when you do , they usually dont do anything about it. I guess we just have to live with it.

5. linkgaetz Green Belt

Stop post whores. That's the real problem.

6. linkgaetz Green Belt

This motherfucker is the problem. There should be a limit on the number of posts per day. This guy is out of control. Give it a rest unless you have something to add.

7. KidNotorious Black Belt

Attacking his grammar and his signature isn't very mature of you. BJS probably has more MMA knowledge than 95% of the posters here. Do you feel all special that you pay to be a member here?

8. black-jack-shalack Silver Belt

WHy are you taking this so personally? Is this some kind of english exam?

9. IRON-E Purple Belt

The only thing more annoying on this board than stupid whitebelt threads, are the fuckwitted know-it-all assholes that constantly pick fights with them out of some juvenile sense of entitlement and therefore keep the threads alive forever.

Here's a better idea than the poster's. Make a forum where only non-whitebelts can post. An old-school forum or some shit.

But I guarantee most of the assholes with the same gripe as the treadstarter would still chime in every time some white belt asked about Rickson's record or where's Machida.

Don't fuckin hate- EDUCATE! It's obvious by most of the hater's posts that MMA is about all they know well.

10. KidNotorious Black Belt

In his defense, black- jack-shalack really isn't one of the "know it all" type vets who pick fights with white belts. He actually practices "Don't fuckin hate- EDUCATE!" far more than many other so-called vets.

A lot of the problem on Sherdog isn't about someone's belt color to MMA knowledge ratio. Most posters here (myself included) do not care if a white belt starts a thread if so long as it is a decent topic and is somewhat well thought out. Most of the problem centers around forum etiquette. Nobody wants to see the same 10 threads a week. It pushes the really good threads down the list and bogs down the server. Would it be too much to ask if all new members were actually required to read the FAQ's before posting?

11. fightguy Guest

Why don't you post at Bloodyknux? Also, do you ever clear your PM box?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.