"A man should win with class and lose with class, I had Jones 4-1...

Jon jones does nothing but speak fake. You think he was sincere telling the media he respects DC? Bullshit. Look at all the shit he's said since just last night. He doesn't respect DC.

Yes I do think what he said about DC as a competitor were sincere. If Jon had shook DC's hand and acted like they're now best friends then I would doubt his sincerity. However, that's not what happened. Even after the fight Jon was sincere and expressed his dislike for DC.

Why would you think Jon would flat out say he doesn't like DC and then turn around and lie about how he felt about DC as a competitor? For PR points? Those are long gone.

Prime Randy would easily overwhelm Jones just like he did against Sylvia and the first meeting with Liddell. I can picture Randy picking Jones up and slamming his ass like he did to Napao.

map.jpg

Sad to say but there is entirely too many examples across all sports of poor class or no class. I didn't expect anything else different from Jones. It's who he he is so we just move forward.

but missed the class." Randy Couture.

With classless big headed arrogant champions like Jones and rousey, this sport is going downhill in a hurry. Turning into boxing, what oldschool mma fans didn't want. Sad...

It honestly is a sad turn. I found Jones schtick yesterday to be okay for most of the fight. That last moment pretty much washed it all away.

I'm started to get truly tired of these athletes who lack the respect. You don't have to be bowing all the damn time, or hugging it out every post-fight.... but there's noticeable flow back into the Tank Abbot, Baroni, Ortiz days.

This from the guy who said "I guess it's better to be lucky than good" right after Brock Lesnar knocked him out.

Settle down Randy.

I don't usually throw these out, but /Thread.

Randy's glass house was just shattered.

I like Randy a great deal (he's a hero), but I think a lot of wrestlers were a little over-invested in this fight and are taking it personally

I didn't know this "Wrestling community vs Jones" thing really existed before hearing Jones mention it at the press conference but if it's true, it makes me even happier Jon won.

Meh, Randy was never a picture of class, either.

Ah yes, the good ol' double standard. Jones haters' favorite tool since 2011.

And we all know if he had acted like the definition of pure class, the haters' would be spitting all over Jones for being "fake" again.

Yes, Randy is a hypocrite. That doesn't make what he says wrong. It's like if Hitler had claimed that E=mc

Chael says fighters shouldn't use drugs.

Lmao. Do as I say, not as I do, right?

Yep next war machine will be telling us all to respect women more and hendo will tell lance armstrong to his face his legend was all built on drugs and he has nothing to be proud of.

With classless big headed arrogant champions like Jones and rousey, this sport is going downhill in a hurry. Turning into boxing, what oldschool mma fans didn't want. Sad...

What's sad is during the post fight press conference Jones payed Randy a big compliment by saying he was one of the best of all time. He's problably going to see that quote from Randy and is going to be like that motherfucker lol. I also found myself wondering if Dana was pissed that Jones was complimenting Randy during the press conference.

Excuse me, did the UFC not promote this fight under the header of "Bad Blood" with nasty sound bites of both men genuinely disrespecting each other, going after each other, stirring the pot at every opportunity. Now one man backs up his fighting words now he must act with class, when this whole fight had nothing to do with class? GTFO!

Biggest knock on Jon is that he's fake, now he frees himself to be fake free and be "Real" you want him to act fake to a man he genuinely does not like? I respect you Randy as a fighter and former Champion but ____!

Back