"A man should win with class and lose with class, I had Jones 4-1...

That wasn't classless and the the fans loved it.

Randy playfully gave Tito a spanking because of how much shit Tito talks, how is mouth never stops running.

So Randy came in and owned him and than have him a few love taps on the ass

Even at the time of this fight NO ONE said this was classless. Because t wasn't.

Yeah, when Randy rubs in a victory against someone who talks endless shit, it's justice. When Jones does it... well it's just different and clearly worse.

So do we now hate Jones for not being fake anymore? I can't fucking keep up.

So how many wives did manage Randy cheat on the time it took to say this?

Often the "class" we see in the octagon is nauseatingly forced and insincere.

It was great to see Jones be who he is.

I agree that's not very classy, though it's pretty accurate given how their fight went. Randy had survived the musclebound gorilla phase of the fight and was starting to take it over.

Then Lesnar landed a Hail Mary punch and won the fight.

You mean the part where Brock won the first round clearly,

Was winning the second round, (rocked Randy badly with a standing elbow), and then knocked him out not long after that?

Yeah, hail mary punch alright.

Randy got a small grazing cut on Brock's eyebrow, that its. That was his best moment in that fight.

Yeah Randy was all class retard lol.

UFC44-RandyCoutureXTitoOrtiz-Rd5-Spanking-400-sg.gif

But Randy won 5-0 thus allowing him to do whatever he wants.

I agree that's not very classy, though it's pretty accurate given how their fight went. Randy had survived the musclebound gorilla phase of the fight and was starting to take it over.

I didn't know that rocking a guy twice in a round before dropping him meant you were losing, silly me.

way to rewrite history

but missed the class." Randy Couture.

With classless big headed arrogant champions like Jones and rousey, this sport is going downhill in a hurry. Turning into boxing, what oldschool mma fans didn't want. Sad...

was randy showing class when he was spanking tito? or talking about his wife?

not for nothing but randy needs to shut up.

With classless big headed arrogant champions like Jones and rousey, this sport is going downhill in a hurry. Turning into boxing, what oldschool mma fans didn't want. Sad...

Why do people put so much stock into empty gestures?

Take Ronda for example. People were outraged when she didn't shake Miesha's hand because that's what's expected. However if a handshake is just something athletes do b/c it's expected but the handshake isn't sincere then what's the point?

Are we appeased by false gestures and don't care if there's any actual sincerity behind the gesture?

Many people remember Ronda not shaking Miesha's hand but what stuck out in my mind was that the first thing out of her mouth were words expressing admiration for Miesha and congratulating Miesha on her performance.

Same with Jon, he did 'kiss and make up' with DC in the Octagon but he expressed his respect for DC in the post fight press conference.

To me that is true sportsmanship. Empty gestures that mean nothing aren't sportsmanship they're showmanship.

Why do people put so much stock into empty gestures?

Take Ronda for example. People were outraged when she didn't shake Miesha's hand because that's what's expected. However if a handshake is just something athletes do b/c it's expected but the handshake isn't sincere then what's the point?

Are we appeased by false gestures and don't care if there's any actual sincerity behind the gesture?

Many people remember Ronda not shaking Miesha's hand but what stuck out in my mind was that the first thing out of her mouth were words expressing admiration for Miesha and congratulating Miesha on her performance.

Same with Jon, he did 'kiss and make up' with DC in the Octagon but he expressed his respect for DC in the post fight press conference.

To me that is true sportsmanship. Empty gestures that mean nothing aren't sportsmanship they're showmanship.

Jon jones does nothing but speak fake. You think he was sincere telling the media he respects DC? Bullshit. Look at all the shit he's said since just last night. He doesn't respect DC.

Jon jones does nothing but speak fake. You think he was sincere telling the media he respects DC? Bullshit. Look at all the shit he's said since just last night. He doesn't respect DC.

he didn't say he respected him dude. He said that he still thinks DC will be a top 3 fighter in the UFC for the rest of his career, but he still doesn't like him and he still doesn't respect him. you're grasping at straws here, give it up.

LOL @ JBJ nuthuggers thinking shitting on Randy somehow makes Jones' lack of class better. Shertards gonna shertard.

Don't pretend like you are an "old school fan" because if you were you would know there were more arrogant "classless" fighters back in the early days of MMA

Nah, when everybody hates you anyway it's better to give them a legit reason to hate.
Jones tried to be classy and just got called fake all the time.

LOL @ JBJ nuthuggers thinking shitting on Randy somehow makes Jones' lack of class better. Shertards gonna shertard.

I really don't care how classy a fighter is. Both Randy and Jones are pretty fake

Back