"A man should win with class and lose with class, I had Jones 4-1...

I wouldn't put Rousey in the same ballpark of classlessness as Jones. Rousey never liked Meisha, had to shoot an entire season of TUF with her. And refused to shake her hand after the fight. Rousey has since shown her next two opponents respect.

As opposed to Jones that talks shit before, during, and after the fights of about every one of his opponents.

That version of Jones is a fantasy.

Ronda was disrespectful, manufacturing the beef with Miesha on purpose (self-admittedly), from day 1.

1z3xrae.gif

I like how the Silva vs. Diaz promo is right there, too. Appropriate gesture for that fight.

Whaaat? Couture is not any sort of gold standard of class

So what? He still spoke the truth.

If he would have said something like "I've been less than classy in wins and losses in the past and I regret it" then I would feel he spoke the truth

And if Jones had did the usual, "He's a good fighter blah blah blah" Everyone would be screaming manufactured hype.

Yes, but that's because it's Jon Jones.

Imagine all the other fighters who always say things like that after victories. Fans of the sport don't bat an eye. But people will criticize Jones for being classless when he acts that way and for being fake when he doesn't. This is because they know who Jones is. But I guess it's easier for some people to blame the spectators than to blame the man.

but missed the class." Randy Couture.

With classless big headed arrogant champions like Jones and rousey, this sport is going downhill in a hurry. Turning into boxing, what oldschool mma fans didn't want. Sad...

Those "classes big headed" fighters are the ones who are keeping MMA alive.

Jones 50-45

IDK how anybody or the judges seen otherwise

he won every round

what round did DC win? like what

This is going to go downhill quickly.
Randy is right, Jones does not have a lot of class but he just don

The UFC signs CM Punk now talk of Brock Lesner coming back thought all you wrestling fans would love the heel bad guy champ.

Jones 50-45

IDK how anybody or the judges seen otherwise

he won every round

what round did DC win? like what

DC won round 2 handily, Round 3 was close and round 5 was a joke on both behalf

This from the guy who said "I guess it's better to be lucky than good" right after Brock Lesnar knocked him out.

Settle down Randy.
Randy Couture spanked Tito in their fight and then laughed at him when he cried when they were announcing the decision.

Also claimed Lesnar was "lucky" right after he hammerfisted him into oblivion.

I guess we need more respectful guys like that.

Randy isn't explosive though.

This from the guy who said "I guess it's better to be lucky than good" right after Brock Lesnar knocked him out.

Settle down Randy.

You're bagging on Randy Couture?!?!??

What a laugh. The Jon Jones fans truly are the scum at the bottom of the barrel.

And the Jones hate still runs strong. I swear, this guy will have to beat Satan, Mr. T AND Ahnold Schwarzenegger at the same time before he gets his due respect. And his post-fight interview better involve a Nobel peace prize-winning speech, the kissing of a puppy, NO mentions of God (cause we all know that is a heel move around here), and end in the throwing of money (but not mittens) to the crowd. Then, and only then...maybe Jones will get some fans.

but missed the class." Randy Couture.

With classless big headed arrogant champions like Jones and rousey, this sport is going downhill in a hurry. Turning into boxing, what oldschool mma fans didn't want. Sad...

agreed. :icon_neut

As opposed to Jones that talks shit before, during, and after the fights of about every one of his opponents.

Go do your own research.

You're either trolling, retarded, or know you're wrong and you're just being stubborn.

Jones has talked trash to Rashad, Rampage and DC, all because they started it.

He's been perfectly respectful to his other opponents. He didn't talk an ounce of trash to Glover, Gus, Lyoto, Shogun etc etc etc.

Back