• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A burglar tried to break into Tim Kennedy’s house in the middle of the night a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That actor of a crook was planted to help sell the defense training. I mean who da f is up at that hour to watch security footage

And of all the nights to be up at 4 Tim chose the one where a burglar happen to come.
What are the odds?

Mystic Tim is for real

Tim Kennedy probably told him that he was in the military and told him some good stories. The burglar and Tim became friends actually and now mr Burglar is a Born Again Christian.

24-FCD6-CE-BEC5-4-B75-960-D-3-F6-B2469-CADE.jpg

6-B431239-1-CB5-4372-B152-47-FA76502472.jpg

Kennedy doesn’t mention whether he sent the guy into oblivion / terrorist paradise in the afterlife, or just effected a citizen’s arrest.

Either way, talk about picking the wrong fucking house.

Tim-Kennedy.jpg

-rFssD_O_400x400.jpg

<6>

Back then i thought that comin into WAND house was the worst pick ever but...comin into this one seems to be the worst of the worst with crazy ass Kennedy and his selfdefense technics. Seems the guy waitin for this shit since he was born

Dude is a total fraud.
I love how he manages to post 3 blurry terrible still images but somehow can't manage to get a video clip. And why is the 3rd photo in color and not the others? Did someone take that one? Hell it barely even looks like the same guy in the different locations lol.
Also what is he doing up at 3:50am watching his security cams?

Isn¨t Tim an Operator?

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" has to be the corniest phrase I've heard these past couple years.

I'm betting he wakes up early as fuck. I worked with a Marine before and he was up like 2-4 hours before he had to go to work.
Yeah any military personnel I ever knew always were early risers even when retired. Gotta imagine someone as hardcore as kennedy would definitely be an early riser consistently.

This is a situation where you Yanks have it right! Had Kennedy shot that scumbag he would've been well within his rights. Here in Canada if the guy had broke in with a weapon in hand and you accidentally hurt him in a self defense situation you would have to stand trial for it. May not get convicted but we don't have the rights to defend......sad

Reactions: MCS
This is the fakest fucking story I have ever heard. I mean Tim Kennedy lives in a rich fucking area in Texas where I imagine the crime rate is extremely low and he is the one getting burglarized?
Meanwhile I'm sitting here in essentially the ghetto and have no fucking stories like this.

There's the random insanity part, but also the sane part where a guy wouldn't pick a ghetto to rob, as he knows he's more likely to get a fist, knife or gunshot in bad areas. Thief guide 101.

Those are very rare.

Wrong. Gangs of white males hide behind a badge. Gangs of white men are above the law and their crimes are incentivized by it. (Talking about politicians and police)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back