7-11 employee barks at you to "hurry up" while paying...

Literally none of this happened

I'll be the first one to admit that it's a pretty wild and outrageous story... the kind they could base a Hollywood blockbuster on... but it actually did happen. Yes, even the part about me waiting in line in a convenience store.

Lol at carrying a wallet and actuslly putting loose change in it.

Sound poor

He's in his 50's and works the graveyard shift at 7-11. Why would you even retort to his bad attitude? I would take the high road and not stoop to his level at all. He is probably unhappy with his life as it is- nothing you say would top that- by reacting with bad language, you come across just as idiotic...

The guy at the convenience store by me always asks if you want a hug after he gives you your change. They're all weirdos

At the convinience store near me. They are all Indian Bangladesh dudes. They speak Spanish to the Mexican dudes and tell everyone, even the old grannies and chicks, who walks in, what's up bro, how's your day. I buy my monster or rockstar from them and they always try and recommend the new flavored that have come out. It's cool but also bizarre.

should've pulled out the phone and put a camera in his face

At the convinience store near me. They are all Indian Bangladesh dudes. They speak Spanish to the Mexican dudes and tell everyone, even the old grannies and chicks, who walks in, what's up bro, how's your day. I buy my monster or rockstar from them and they always try and recommend the new flavored that have come out. It's cool but also bizarre.
Same exp. The macs I stop by sometimes leaving/coming home is run by browns(not sure what they are), but friendly as fuck. Always recommending stuff thats actually good, friendly chit chat, etc. One morning I was grabbing a coffee when the guy came rushing over "noooo sir(grabs the cup out of my hand), I not know when this was made, this carafe I just make! please, take this one!".

Challenge him to a knife fight to the death, otherwise we'll all think you're a bitch, and obviously the only thing that should matter in this situation is your cred on Sherdog.

If it's been said once, it's been said a thousand times: uppercuts. They keep them behind the counter next to the condoms.

WTF wrong wit you?

e158bc2de96e1bb492b1bad6cacc31f2046fb8f39c421db54cfd0f0d68c313c2.jpg

Wtf is wrong with you ?
He said 7-11 .

M7OyZ75.png

it just means that you are nothing but a cuckold beta.

I'd asked for my 8 dollars back. If you're gonna throw me an attitude for a situation you caused, I don't need to be buying your shit. I'd come back to talk to the manager about the employee's attitude, though.
He probably is the manager .

I go even slower.

I had a similar experience at the Liquor Store a few weeks ago. I was unloading a fuck load of change that I had taken the time to roll. You know, to make the effort not to be a dick and dump a bunch of coins on the counter. This millennial bitch looks at me like I've ruined her life, and sarcastically remarks "You know who likes this? The bank."

On the fucking spot, I reply "You know who shouldn't complain? The cashier.". Oh' fuck, did she ever stare a hole through me. And then she proceeded to accept my payment, like a good doggy.

Fuckin' joke. Don't like your job? Quit. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and do it.
I dont under stand why men let coin pile up enough to roll in the first place . Coin is the first thing i try to unload . Then you look like a homeless bum trying to pay for liqour with a roll of dimes .

He's in his 50's and works the graveyard shift at 7-11. Why would you even retort to his bad attitude? I would take the high road and not stoop to his level at all. He is probably unhappy with his life as it is- nothing you say would top that- by reacting with bad language, you come across just as idiotic...

I don't get this logic. The cashier was being an asshole for no reason. Who cares if he's miserable at his job? Plenty of people in this world are miserable at their jobs, but most people just get on with it without the attitude to their customers/clients. It's no excuse and he deserved to be called out on it.

I dont under stand why men let coin pile up enough to roll in the first place . Coin is the first thing i try to unload . Then you look like a homeless bum trying to pay for liqour with a roll of dimes .

I'm Canadian. Loonies and Toonies add up fast.

Oh' and us men let change build up, because we pay with bills all the time and get it back. Unlike you women who hold the whole line up looking for exact change in your purse.

I probably would of just looked him in the eye and handed him the change at the same pace I was going. It's way too much effort to fuss and fight over/with randoms like that.

Customers can be complete lunatics though and there might of been something else going on you were not aware of.

Back