7-11 employee barks at you to "hurry up" while paying...

Another problem is I don't smoke so I really don't like the behind the counter cigarettes. Seems like every fuck who puts with change/ takes their time/ also wants cigerettes and happens to not be sure which kind they would like. Once they finally decide they now have to mumble to the fucking cashier which ones and say no about six times until the cashier points at the right ones.
A smoker that doesn't know their brand? Sounds like some kid buying his first pack or some chick from a bar that only "socially smokes".

Another problem is I don't smoke so I really don't like the behind the counter cigarettes. Seems like every fuck who puts with change/ takes their time/ also wants cigerettes and happens to not be sure which kind they would like. Once they finally decide they now have to mumble to the fucking cashier which ones and say no about six times until the cashier points at the right ones.

Yeah, I can't stand that shit anywhere. Especially at a fast food restaurant. Those morons who don't know what they're getting off a menu that's been the same for over 50 fuckin' years. They get to the counter(or even worse, the drive-thru) and start looking over the entire menu, like they've never been to McDonald's before. I just want to suplex those people out of the line.

I always use bills, because I'm not an asshole who fishes for pocket change to pay for shit. I roll that shit up, and make it real money. Sometimes a trade it for bills. Why pay for something that costs $3.67 with two coins, when you're going to get even more coins back? Useless coins at that. At least if I use a $5 bill, I get a loonie back to roll up later.
"I always use debit because Im not an asshole who fishes for bills in the pocket to pay for shit" lol or is debit not "real money" drop the self entitled act man....if someone infront of you is paying with dimes thats their right to....as that is a valid form of currency...when you walked into the store was there a sign there that said guaranteed to be in and out in 30 seconds? its one thing if someone is dawdling up at the till but money is money and that fact is why stores take change, just because you need to flash bills and are insecure about pulling change out doesnt mean thats some sort of rule for everyone else, why pay for something that costs 3.67 with two toonies? because maybe I didnt want to break a fucking bill maybe I like rolling up fucking dimes and nickels but youre going to pretend youre better than I am because you prefer to roll up loonies? lol cmon, maybe I needed a quarter for the newspaper machine to go with the one I already had...what business is that of yours? my advice is to stop caring about pointless shit like that ...shit that 5minutes down the road when youre in your car headed back or to wherever you are going.....isnt going to make a lick of difference

PS viva le canada \m/

"I always use debit because Im not an asshole who fishes for bills in the pocket to pay for shit" lol or is debit not "real money" drop the self entitled act man....if someone infront of you is paying with dimes thats their right to....as that is a valid form of currency...when you walked into the store was there a sign there that said guaranteed to be in and out in 30 seconds? its one thing if someone is dawdling up at the till but money is money and that fact is why stores take change, just because you need to flash bills and are insecure about pulling change out doesnt mean thats some sort of rule for everyone else, why pay for something that costs 3.67 with two toonies? because maybe I didnt want to break a fucking bill maybe I like rolling up fucking dimes and nickels but youre going to pretend youre better than I am because you prefer to roll up loonies? lol cmon, maybe I needed a quarter for the newspaper machine to go with the one I already had...what business is that of yours? my advice is to stop caring about pointless shit like that ...shit that 5minutes down the road when youre in your car headed back or to wherever you are going.....isnt going to make a lick of difference

LOL...

I think I struck a nerve.

Yeah, I can't stand that shit anywhere. Especially at a fast food restaurant. Those morons who don't know what they're getting off a menu that's been the same for over 50 fuckin' years. They get to the counter(or even worse, the drive-thru) and start looking over the entire menu, like they've never been to McDonald's before. I just want to suplex those people out of the line.
That's the ultimate piss off. It's even more annoying in a drive thru when you're behind a full van/suv filled with shitlets that don't know what they want when they get up to the intercom/menuboard. "just a moment please..."

Last edited:
LOL...

I think I struck a nerve.
lol not nearly the nerve I'd strike when I dumped the load of fucking dimes and nickels on the counter when youre waiting behind me because thats the change that store gave me for the past two weeks and Im just giving it back

A smoker that doesn't know their brand? Sounds like some kid buying his first pack or some chick from a bar that only "socially smokes".

I was just adding all the scenarios that play out and one is that where they look around at the choices. It could be they don't see where they need to point. Another thing is the cashier probably doesn't know every brand so when their told one, they have no idea what to grab

I was just adding all the scenarios that play out and one is that where they look around at the choices. It could be they don't see where they need to point. Another thing is the cashier probably doesn't know every brand so when their told one, they have no idea what to grab
Probably new cashier/language barrier. That's the only time Ive witnessed that.

Probably new cashier/language barrier. That's the only time Ive witnessed that.

In my area there really aren't language barriers. Most people in Pittsburgh just speak English. There aren't many seven elevens either. We have like two regional chains everyone uses

The one 7-11 I've been at around here I asked for a hot dog and the lady told me "just take it" and I was like what? And she said you can have it, it's on me. pretty good experience. I doubt she's still working there if she does that often

In my area there really aren't language barriers. Most people in Pittsburgh just speak English. There aren't many seven elevens either. We have like two regional chains everyone uses

The one 7-11 I've been at around here I asked for a hot dog and the lady told me "just take it" and I was like what? And she said you can have it, it's on me. pretty good experience. I doubt she's still working there if she does that often
Yeah I've mostly only had good exp at 711s also. I stop at one most mornings(actually a 50/50 split between there and macs depending on what the lineup looks like when pulling into the lot), on the way out for java/etc and always get free shit. A couple of times some pussy. Guess its probably differs from location to location, the one in my hometown is like what the op describes.

False.

It's not laziness. It's efficiency. Something you silly girls know nothing about.
How is trading paper for change then carrying change home putting it on your dresser repeating until it forms a mountain having to buy coin shells , count them and rolling them up carrying heavy rolls of change to liquor store and looking like a poor lazy homeless man efficient ?

Should have filled the 7-11 with uppercuts, obviously.

Yeah probably somewhere around 7-11 uppercuts would have sufficed

Wut do?

I had this happen the other night and I'm not sure if I overreacted. It's an older guy (looks like he's in his 50s) who works the graveyard shift that I now think might be suffering from dementia. He looks inbred and I've had unusual interactions with him in the past where he comes off as hostile.

The guy spent around 3 minutes chit chatting with some teenagers ahead of me who were cashing lottery tickets. I get to the front of the line and the guy tells me that my stuff comes to $8.15. I hand him $8 and go to the change portion of my wallet for the 15 cents. At this point, inbred barks at me to hurry up. I've been at the front of the line for no longer than 20 seconds. He says this literally as I'm about to hand him the 15 cents.

I put the 15 cents back in my wallet and ask him who he's talking to. He barks again in his broken English, "Hurry up, there's a line behind you" (this line had formed when he was chatting with the teenagers). It caught me so off guard that I just stood there and told him to fuck off. He mentions the line again and I say "well, that's too fucking bad." He repeats what I said, then I repeat it again. The whole thing was bizarre.

He says hurry up another 2 or 3 times as I'm looking at him. I felt like throwing the change in his face or on the floor, but I just placed it on the table and walked out after telling him to shut the fuck up.

Did I overreact? What would you have done?
I can tolerate most things, but thus would have snapped me..... I may have grabbed him and have him a nice shake up.... Get the point sccross much faster for further exchanges down the road

This thread reminds me of something super annoying that happened in a convenience store in rural michigan:

I was in line behind this white trash lady who was buying cigarettes, and when the clerk told her $8, this dumb bitch fished through her wallet for literally 3+ minutes to get $8 worth of change. And then when she finally had enough money, the clerk asked if she needed anything else and without skipping a beat she said, "yeah- a couple of them lotto tickets."

This thread reminds me of something super annoying that happened in a convenience store in rural michigan:

I was in line behind this white trash lady who was buying cigarettes, and when the clerk told her $8, this dumb bitch fished through her wallet for literally 3+ minutes to get $8 worth of change. And then when she finally had enough money, the clerk asked if she needed anything else and without skipping a beat she said, "yeah- a couple of them lotto tickets."

I tell people to hurry up when I see this.

A woman once said she was gonna run to her car for 15 cents while a line of ten people built up waiting for this fat white trash woman to find change so she didn't have to break a dollar.

I told her "no one wants to wait for you I'll give the cashier the 15 cents or 50 cents whatever it was" I told her she wa is so inconsiderate of other people.

I would of thrown the change on the floor and told him to hurry up and pick it up, grab my shit and leave.

How is trading paper for change then carrying change home putting it on your dresser repeating until it forms a mountain having to buy coin shells , count them and rolling them up carrying heavy rolls of change to liquor store and looking like a poor lazy homeless man efficient ?

Like I said, you don't understand efficiency. Look at how complicated your female brain made this process. Typical.

Let me sloooow this down for you, little lady. I pay for products with bills. I get change back, and save it until it's built up to a significant amount of money that is actually worth using. I then choose a time convenient to myself, to roll it up to amounts that are the equivalent of a bill's value, so that when I use change, it's still as fast and efficient as using bills.

So, in closing, by doing this I have saved time and energy, and have been considerate to my fellow human beings for purchasing my product in the fastest, most efficient way possible. You're welcome.

everyone sounds poor in this story

That's the ultimate piss off. It's even more annoying in a drive thru when you're behind a full van/suv filled with shitlets that don't know what they want when they get up to the intercom/menuboard. "just a moment please..."
Yea but Taco Bell changes their menu more than I change my underwear. I know its just powdered beans, horsemeat beef and plastic cheese mixed up different ways but I need time for research.

Back