7-11 employee barks at you to "hurry up" while paying...

I'd probably not acknowledge him whatsoever and continue at whatever pace I was going.

I'm Canadian. Loonies and Toonies add up fast.

Oh' and us men let change build up, because we pay with bills all the time and get it back. Unlike you women who hold the whole line up looking for exact change in your purse.
I know thats what i mean . Men will pay with paper bills even for something small like coffee and get a ton of change back . Then not use the change put it on their dresser with the whole intent to roll it up . I think males assume people like rolls of change over loose change . Its very strange .

But in all honesty using rolls of change makes you look like a homeless man or very very lazy . Regular people shouldnt have that much change on them .

I know thats what i mean . Men will pay with paper bills even for something small like coffee and get a ton of change back . Then not use the change put it on their dresser with the whole intent to roll it up . I think males assume people like rolls of change over loose change . Its very strange .

But in all honesty using rolls of change makes you look like a homeless man or very very lazy . Regular people shouldnt have that much change on them .
I'm guilty of throwing it on the dresser(empty water cooler jug actually), however roll it when full and dump it at the bank.

What do you mean regular people? Everyone has change. How does rolling coins make you lazy? It's considerate. Certainly more considerate than fishing around in your purse for change, while everyone in line has to wait for you. You're not making sense, woman.

Oh', and like I said, I'm Canadian. We have way more change than you guys. A roll of Toonies is $50, and I'd rather spend it, than stand in line for an hour at the bank to deposit it.

What do you mean regular people? Everyone has change. How does rolling coins make you lazy? It's considerate. Certainly more considerate than fishing around in your purse for change, while everyone in line has to wait for you. You're not making sense, woman.

Oh', and like I said, I'm Canadian. We have way more change than you guys. A roll of Toonies is $50, and I'd rather spend it, than stand in line for an hour at the bank to deposit it.
Why dont you spend it ? Why do you need a roll of 50 dollars before you spend it ? Thats ridiculous . Toonies and loonies are very large coins . If you need to take time to locate them in your pocket thats just one more thing that makes you strange .

Another thing i find totally weird about men is how they have to round their gas to the nearest dollar even though theyre paying with a debit card . Im sure that 4 cents of gas was totally worth sitting there pumping your finger looking at the gauge like an idiot .

I'd have thrown the change on the ground behind the counter, and verbally raped him bad enough that retarded or not he'd be thinking about his life choices for the next week. If he came back with more attitude I'd go over his head and get him fired.

Why dont you spend it ? Why do you need a roll of 50 dollars before you spend it ? Thats ridiculous . Toonies and loonies are very large coins . If you need to take time to locate them in your pocket thats just one more thing that makes you strange .

Another thing i find totally weird about men is how they have to round their gas to the nearest dollar even though theyre paying with a debit card . Im sure that 4 cents of gas was totally worth sitting there pumping your finger looking at the gauge like an idiot .
One thing I find weird about women is I keep seeing them outside of a kitchen, and giving their opinions like anyone gives a shit.

I always use bills, because I'm not an asshole who fishes for pocket change to pay for shit. I roll that shit up, and make it real money. Sometimes a trade it for bills. Why pay for something that costs $3.67 with two coins, when you're going to get even more coins back? Useless coins at that. At least if I use a $5 bill, I get a loonie back to roll up later.

You should probably find a different bank.

One thing I find weird about women is I keep seeing them outside of a kitchen, and giving their opinions like anyone gives a shit.
I happen to be posting from my kitchen and often do so .

I just harvest a sizable load of my own garlic and im blending them down into mince so i can freeze them .

LDk0lFl.jpg

Opinions are kind of a given with women . But you dont have to care but the thing is that what i said resonates truth as people do give a hard time for paying with lots of change . You invite the criticism to yourself because in your mind it doesnt seem strange . But why spend the time and money to roll a lot of change instead of reasonably spending it as you get it ? Either youre very lazy or homeless . Maybe both . n.n

My rule of thumb is to leave people alone who are being paid minimum wage.

You have to expect the absolute bare minimum from them. His job is to collect money and put it in the cash register. Period. If you expect anything more then you're the asshole.

I'm not even joking my local 7 has a guy named apu working there , nicest Indian guy ever.

I always use bills, because I'm not an asshole who fishes for pocket change to pay for shit. I roll that shit up, and make it real money. Sometimes a trade it for bills. Why pay for something that costs $3.67 with two coins, when you're going to get even more coins back? Useless coins at that. At least if I use a $5 bill, I get a loonie back to roll up later.
I think its partly laziness and because you feel like paying with change makes you look poor but when you pay with roll of change you look both lazy and poor .

I think its partly laziness and because you feel like paying with change makes you look poor but when you pay with roll of change you look both lazy and poor .

False.

It's not laziness. It's efficiency. Something you silly girls know nothing about.

Say you don't have the 15 cents and put it on your debit card instead.

I don't see how if matters to an employee but as a customer, this is a pet peeve of mine. Can't stand when people use cash or don't have their card ready when they get to the register. The target nearby me use to not have a self check out and I nearly lost my shit a few times while there cause the people/ cashiers are in no rush at all and it almost is to the point where it's like they are happy when their finally at the cashier that they want to take as much time as possible with chit chat/ etc.

Obviously this wasn't your scenario but this is definitely the biggest pet peeve I have. Gas station cashier lines man

I don't see how if matters to an employee but as a customer, this is a pet peeve of mine. Can't stand when people use cash or don't have their card ready when they get to the register. The target nearby me use to not have a self check out and I nearly lost my shit a few times while there cause the people/ cashiers are in no rush at all and it almost is to the point where it's like they are happy when their finally at the cashier that they want to take as much time as possible with chit chat/ etc.

Obviously this wasn't your scenario but this is definitely the biggest pet peeve I have. Gas station cashier lines man

Oh' yeah, that burns my ass.

I don't give people that work jobs like this too hard of a time. Their life already sucks because they're working at a place like 7-11.

I mean, worse case, you could have just reminded him of that, that would sting way worse than telling him to fuck off.

Oh' yeah, that burns my ass.

Another problem is I don't smoke so I really don't like the behind the counter cigarettes. Seems like every fuck who puts with change/ takes their time/ also wants cigerettes and happens to not be sure which kind they would like. Once they finally decide they now have to mumble to the fucking cashier which ones and say no about six times until the cashier points at the right ones.

Back