5'8ft Joe Rogan Caught Frauding Height Next to Barefoot 5'7ft Sabina Mazo

Status
Not open for further replies.
... By the way, here is 5' 8" Dominick Cruz next to Rogan:

dominick-cruz-ig-photo-post-last-night-with-my-guys-%E2%95%B3-jon_anik-%E2%95%B3-joerogan-ufc219-lasvegas.jpg
KQDqB4L.jpg

It seems to me that Rogan appears shorter is because of the optical illusion due to his thicker body.

Edit: Good example of being thicker (left) makes a person appears shorter than they really are:
Reetta-skinny-curvy-fat-loss-strong-before-after-women-female-bony-to-bombshell.jpg

Last edited:
5"9 girls are so much taller than 5"9 guys
I am 5'10" and I hung out with a girl for a bit who was exactly the same height as me and she always wore the flattest of flats, whereas girls who are 5'6" have no problems wearing massive heels/platform shoes where they tower over me.

How is thread still going lol

Hes 5”4, not joking. That’s literally his height.

This forum has a very unhealthy obsession with Rogan

Joe is 5”4 , His super thick lifted running shoes don’t count in this picture. Bullet is listed as 5”5.
53DBEB41-162C-4D4D-9353-5EC2B51AA49A.jpeg
6508EB8E-BF6B-4667-B53D-31F74B6C4EEE.jpeg

Last edited:
his new studio is a hobbit hole, what more proof do you need?

Rogan is closer to 5'6 by the vast majority on celebheights and the scary thing for him is he's already shrinking due to age because of all the abuse he put his short body through.

Joe is 5'5" or 5'6" barefoot.

Rogan height threads are pretty damn funny. Always got to take a look, it’s the child in me. Or him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back