5'8ft Joe Rogan Caught Frauding Height Next to Barefoot 5'7ft Sabina Mazo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you idiots talk about the height of fighters so much tells you why he'd feel compelled to do this.

If you can't think past your dumb, animal brains then you deserve the deception you demand from celebrities. You deserve your Kardashians with butt implants and your male role models with heel lifts.

Also I'm 7'4 with an amazing hairline.

Joe Rogan would've won UFC 1
I think he gets KO'ed by Gerard Gordeau, Pat Smith, Kevin Rosier, Zane Frazier.

He gets submitted by Royce and Shamrock.

He gets ran over and trampled by Teila Tuli.

Only guy he might beat is Art Jimmerson, but even then he might still get knocked out. Jimmerson was a world champion in boxing IIRC.

I would have offed myself a long time ago if i where that height AND bald. No amount of money or fame would make it better
The baldness comes with the steroids. So you have to ask yourself do I want to be a normal short guy with a full head of hair or do I want to be a bulging but bald manlet?

are these bots who generate the daily Rogan height / body threads?

The baldness comes with the steroids. So you have to ask yourself do I want to be a normal short guy with a full head of hair or do I want to be a bulging but bald manlet?
Even in his News Radio days he showed signs of thinning hair. Them roids did make it worse though

Joe+Rogan+UFC+200+Weigh+in+Ltyv0e1lobZl.jpg

5'7" Korean Zombie

960x0.jpg

Joe+Rogan+UFC+200+Weigh+in+Ltyv0e1lobZl.jpg

5'7" Korean Zombie

960x0.jpg

Here is another picture showing Rogan being much taller than Frankie Edgar:

frankie-edgar-is-interviewed-by-joe-rogan-after-his-fiveround-battle-picture-id107844854

Here is another picture where Rogan appears to be at least 2 inches taller than Frankie:
123123.jpg

Here is a picture of Rogan next to " 5' "9 " Conor (who is probably a height cutter himself, but he looks to be the same height as Rogan, so they're both probably 5'7 - 5' 8":
NINTCHDBPICT000555010777-e1580904312966.jpg

Here is another picture showing Rogan being much taller than Frankie Edgar:

frankie-edgar-is-interviewed-by-joe-rogan-after-his-fiveround-battle-picture-id107844854

Here is another picture where Rogan appears to be at least 2 inches taller than Frankie:
123123.jpg

Here is a picture of Rogan next to " 5' "9 " Conor (who is probably a height cutter himself, but he looks to be the same height as Rogan, so they're both probably 5'7 - 5' 8":
NINTCHDBPICT000555010777-e1580904312966.jpg

Barefoot Frankie in the octagon with dress shoes Rogan. Even so the height differential is larger between Edgar and officially listed at 5'7" KZ.

Rogan is short, bald, has terrible hunchback posture and he's still a Chad. Incels may have to rethink their formulas. Perhaps, it's their terrible personalities that keep people from liking them?

5"9 girls are so much taller than 5"9 guys

Rogan is short, bald, has terrible hunchback posture and he's still a Chad. Incels may have to rethink their formulas. Perhaps, it's their terrible personalities that keep people from liking them?
$$$$$$$$

Barefoot Frankie in the octagon with dress shoes Rogan. Even so the height differential is larger between Edgar and officially listed at 5'7" KZ.

How do you explain the height difference in this picture where Frankie is at least 2 inches shorter?
123123.jpg

Sherdog's obsession with Joe Rogan's height is really weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back