5'8ft Joe Rogan Caught Frauding Height Next to Barefoot 5'7ft Sabina Mazo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Rogan is way shorter than we think

<{dayum}> he is short, how do people being that short even live with themselves <{Heymansnicker}>

Joe is cooler than all you guys.

<{dayum}> he is short, how do people being that short even live with themselves <{Heymansnicker}>
or gingers, or anyone above 250, or anyone above 30 living with their parents, or anyone who doesnt own a car...

dont worry, darwin will take care of em in the long run

Joe's 5'8 on a good day with 12 hours sleep... He's looking like he got 2 hours sleep last night

images
This one always makes me laugh. Is it real? By the way, I don't understand people's fascination with his height... Americans can be so weird...

I keep telling everybody that Joe Rogan is 5'5 and it should known by now. If you look at the interview Sabina is barefoot while Joe is in dress shoes but still slightly shorter. If you take into account the 1.5 - 2 inches that he's getting from the shoes then that puts Joe at 5'5. There's a ton of photos out there of Joe standing next to people who are actually 5'7 and he's always shorter

Jake the Snake for scale - he is around 6'5''
Do your math, folks
N7Zmf1B.jpg

or gingers, or anyone above 250, or anyone above 30 living with their parents, or anyone who doesnt own a car...

dont worry, darwin will take care of em in the long run
I'm half ginger and ride my bike everywhere. I'll KO Darwin 1st round.

Why are you all so obsessed his height. Dude is a millionaire and has his 2 dream jobs. Stop being bitter jealous pussies.

I would have offed myself a long time ago if i where that height AND bald. No amount of money or fame would make it better

I would have offed myself a long time ago if i where that height AND bald. No amount of money or fame would make it better

You should do it anyway. Nobody will miss you.

I've met Joe in person. He's like 5'6 and has weird white patches on his hands.

Joe also claimed to be 200lbs a few months ago.

He’s full of it.
joe-rogan.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back