5'8ft Joe Rogan Caught Frauding Height Next to Barefoot 5'7ft Sabina Mazo

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, joe rogan in his last podcast with Theo von said he’s 5’’8 so this has been solved. LOL

You never watch late night talk shows with Leno and Letterman? It seems like both of them were on platforms aobe the guests.

Whats people's obsession with Joe? Like what are you doing? Get a life.

Sherdog really needs its own forum for these pointless joe rogan obsession topics

I don't think these measurements take into account the distance from the camera.
tenor.gif

No he's a cuck to the second power

if i ever met you I’d have you over my knee whilst I spank your pert hairy bottom.

anyone that uses the term ‘sloppy seconds’ is the kind of guy who’d enjoy it so we both win :)

What's the fascination with his height? Is the hope that all the height went to his weiner while maintaining HGH bod girth?

What's the fascination with his height? Is the hope that all the height went to his weiner while maintaining HGH bod girth?

Rogan will have a tuna can hammer, without a doubt. Girthy but lacking length.

The guy is also obsessed with big muscular black men. Like the way he talks about ngannou isn't healthy. The words he uses and the passionate way he talks... It's like he's intoxicated by the size of him.

He's creepy. He definitely loves tentatively asking his wife about the biggest wangs she's had in the past. Winsing slightly when she begins talking about linebacker Chad. Hearing it is killing him inside but he can't resist asking.

But only about 50 untrained guys in the world can beat that middle aged midget who's never competed in a legitimate combat sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back