5'8ft Joe Rogan Caught Frauding Height Next to Barefoot 5'7ft Sabina Mazo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes 5”3, seen him in person. He is a tiny person in real life

All the Sherdog height and hairline folks make it sound like Joe is a pity case. I’d imagine the detractors would gladly cede their hair and cut more height than Carwin for a quarter of that net worth.

Never understood why manlets lie about their height?

It’s not like being 5’8 instead of 5’4 is gonna make a difference to a person of normal height.

you’re short regardless

images
hahahaha. I died twice trying to breathe bruh

Joe Rogan is 5'6, if you notice this its pretty sad really, he never walks side by side with his wife, he makes sure she walks behind him he probably tells her to walk behind him so he doesn't look so short, his wife is obviously tall Im guessing 5'8 she is taller than him for sure and she is wearing flats

Y'all are weird

Lol. This.

But I will admit it's entertaining. I am pretty amazed how often this topic comes up. It's basically a staple of Sherdog forums. Might as well sticky it permanently.

Never understood why manlets lie about their height?

It’s not like being 5’8 instead of 5’4 is gonna make a difference to a person of normal height.

you’re short regardless
5’8” isn’t too bad, 5’4” is really short, Henry Cejudo level

How do you explain the height difference in this picture where Frankie is at least 2 inches shorter?
123123.jpg
Rogan himself has talked about using Inlays with at least 2cm or more. And why not. It's Kind of pathetic he lies about his height but why should he not use Inlays. At this age determining factor for Attraction is money. It's that simple and he has plenty

If I would be that short maybe I would also wear Inlays

All the Sherdog height and hairline folks make it sound like Joe is a pity case. I’d imagine the detractors would gladly cede their hair and cut more height than Carwin for a quarter of that net worth.

The only thing that makes it funny is my sneaking suspicion that this is something Rogan actually cares about

He probably was 5'8 at some point. He's got a fucked up neck and back. I do too. I stand/look about the same height as my 5'8 sister but am 5'11 at a doctors office standing up straight (and clearly a few inches taller than her back to back).

I'm also only 35 though so in 20 years I expect the effect to be more pronounced.

Not to rain on the shit on Joe's height parade too much. Because lets be honest, he's short as fuck. And I just admitted I'm a manlet under 6' so it's questionable if I should be allowed to continue to sherdog.

Joe Rogan is 5'6, if you notice this its pretty sad really, he never walks side by side with his wife, he makes sure she walks behind him he probably tells her to walk behind him so he doesn't look so short, his wife is obviously tall Im guessing 5'8 she is taller than him for sure and she is wearing flats

Who is the black girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back