5 Reasons Why M.Tyson Would Defeat Wilder Right Now

Now you want me to come up with 5 grand in 6 days? I'll bet a grand and you can have the entire purse on top of it, whatever's raised. Sounds fair to me. I just want you there and on time.
Well what’s on time ? You gave me a nonsense date I can’t make I’m willing to get 10 G s to your 5 and like a coward you haven’t responded to what rules you like bc we both know you will run out of the match so I’m asking what rules are implemented here ? Coward is your real name ,what you don’t know is I will be live streaming the entire encounter ,so get your story straight PM me about how we are doing this and stop hiding and grandstanding,hey your head punched in and let’s be done with it but don’t waste my time .

Well what’s on time ? You gave me a nonsense date I can’t make I’m willing to get 10 G s to your 5 and like a coaward you haven’t responded to what rules you like bc we both know you will run out of the match so I’m asking what rules are implemented here ? Coward is your real name ,what you don’t k it is I will be live streaming the entire encounter ,so get your story straight PM me about how we are doing thus and stop hiding,
On time is 11 AM next Saturday at the same place and time you were supposed to be at yesterday morning. Now the date is nonsense? You said not this month and August 1st isn't. We're in July now. I'm not going to keep pushing this back every weekend for you. Again, coming up with 5 grand in less than a week isn't realistic. I doubt you've got 5 grand yourself so come down on it and stop acting like a diva with your demands. You're pricing yourself out of this.

Well what’s on time ? You gave me a nonsense date I can’t make I’m willing to get 10 G s to your 5 and like a coward you haven’t responded to what rules you like bc we both know you will run out of the match so I’m asking what rules are implemented here ? Coward is your real name ,what you don’t know is I will be live streaming the entire encounter ,so get your story straight PM me about how we are doing this and stop hiding and grandstanding,hey your head punched in and let’s be done with it but don’t waste my time .
He told you Boxing rules and the date and time already. You are pretending like you didnt see it.
You are purposely ignoring it again coward....

How about 2k to his 1k? Or 1k to his 500 plus whatever ppl give you from here?

On time is 11 AM next Saturday at the same place and time you were supposed to be at yesterday morning. Now the date is nonsense? You said not this month and August 1st isn't. We're in July now. I'm not going to keep pushing this back every weekend for you. Again, coming up with 5 grand in less than a week isn't realistic. I doubt you've got 5 grand yourself so come down on it and stop acting like a diva with your demands. You're pricing yourself out of this.
Dont even acknowledge the 5gs. Unless he has a bank statement. Or pic with date it's the same as him teleporting from New York to PA. Or his 4 minute mile.

We’re not pushing anything back but I can’t magically make myself available in weeeks notice , I gave you a 10 G prize and your running away from it so we know and see who’s afraid wow, I can’t wait to smash you....lol...butYou need actual balls to even step to me , you ain’t fooling anyone on here ... I’m offering 10 Gs come get it ? Don’t set stupid ass dates like it’s a set event , we can easily make it the next month ..... Punk ass ......lol

Dont even acknowledge the 5gs. Unless he has a bank statement. Or pic with date it's the same as him teleporting from New York to PA. Or his 4 minute mile.
If he had even a fraction of that he wouldn't be posting here. He'd be outside a walgreens asking ppl to buy him sudafed.

We’re not pushing anything back but I can’t magically make myself available in weeeks notice , I gave you a 10 G prize and your running away from it so we know and see who’s afraid wow, I can’t wait to smash you....lol...butYou need actual balls to even step to me , you ain’t fooling anyone on here ... I’m offering 10 Gs come get it ? Punk ass ......lol
You're pricing yourself out with a poker bluff as @WklySportsMemes said. If not next Saturday then how about the one after? You've already let this drag out for longer than it needed to and didn't ever plan on showing up yesterday. Also, show us some proof of your 10 grand. Get it on video, I don't want a picture.

Did this clown just call him out again saying name the time and place???....only to say hes not available again????
If he doesn't commit to a time and date at this point BAN HIM.

He went from being a prime Mike Tyson then suddenly morphed into Steve Prefontaine with that 4:15 mile run claim. It was so ridiculous I mostly ignored it. Now that he says he has a ride it's back to being the date that isn't good and the money now as well. Let's not forget his crew that I'm supposed to be okaying things with. The buddy system, safety in numbers, was the original angle he tried to work to display confidence when it's really a front full of false bravado. He's challenged a few of us yet he's very picky and unrealistic about it and always seems to have at least a few excuses on hand.

@Deaths Head why the silence? Just say yes, it's a fair deal. If you win you get a grand plus the whole pot and if I win I get a grand from you. If necessary we can push it back another week since you claim it isn't enough time to magically get here but not beyond that. Two weeks is half a month to prepare. Run it by the boys since one of them will be giving you a ride and then post back. Otherwise, stop calling out posters and making idle threats. Follow through and stop pricing yourself out of sparring. You wanted this after backing out last time so this is your second chance and with me it'll be your last. I'm done entertaining your excuses at this point.

I can make this Saturday work, then I'm out the 8th for a prior engagement and would be able to do the 15th again. Not that I matter, but would love to be there and I know @WklySportsMemes is down. lol
Haven't looked as far as the 22nd and 29th, but will make those happen if possible and you pick that date.

What is all the money talk?
<{vega}>

I can make this Saturday work, then I'm out the 8th for a prior engagement and would be able to do the 15th again. Not that I matter, but would love to be there and I know @WklySportsMemes is down. lol
Haven't looked as far as the 22nd and 29th, but will make those happen if possible and you pick that date.

What is all the money talk?
<{vega}>
All the money talk was his doing and a convenient way to price himself out of sparring. It was never an issue in PM at all, in fact, it was never even mentioned. But now, suddenly, it's all about the money to him and also the date isn't good for him despite me giving him next Saturday or the one after. Before you know it he'll be stipulating PED testing for a sparring session. The last time he expressed interest he made excuses immediately after and then disappeared for 4 days (from last Sunday morning until this past Thursday evening). No surprise that he's conveniently disappeared yet again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back