5 Reasons Why M.Tyson Would Defeat Wilder Right Now

TS (@Deaths Head) continues to duck his own thread and every member of Sherdog he declared he'd fuck up in real life. Not sure what's worse, that or actually believing that a geriatric Mike Tyson beats Wilder outside of a first round puncher's chance.
TS also feels he can beat Wilder and is technically superior to him.
I think he should rematch the speed bag first though. He was 0-1 after that one.

I think he should rematch the speed bag first though. He was 0-1 after that one.
I love that he made this thread to diss Wilder and really try and convince people here that old Mike beats him. It backfired badly on him so then he decides to challenge those that laughed at him to fight. I accept, he makes excuses, pulls out, avoids his own thread along with the Rumble on the Lake thread, and then disappears for the second time in two weeks. He's his own worst enemy. lol

That I cant believe. Okay he had made unbelievable statements but that is even for him too much. You really sure.

And if it happens tomorrow I would like someone to film it.

1. He has the ultimate nightmare style for Wilder . Forget a number of 53 . Holmes fought until he was 52 and didn’t have the equalizer or speed of Tyson who would be slower now obviously but by how much and would that really make him an underdog knowing Wilders resume ? Sorry but I’m not buying even 80% Mike loses here . Pressure ,pressure pressure I see this ending really fast to .,Mike stops Wilder just on odds of when the fight ends ,and we know it’s most likely in the first half so who’s chin holds up ? No brained for me.

2 . Mikes head is clearer ,as far as we know no hard drugs or drinking ,when Mike fought those guys in the comeback you could see he wasn’t mentally there and could have even been disqualify for a few fights besides the Holyfield one. It’s about composure,what would Wilder do to rattle Mike ? He has no consistent jab, can’t fight on inside , predictable and what about mikes offense ? Are you guys that crazy that you aren’t talking about what’s coming back at Wilder ?

3. Mike is still a brutal puncher . Forget the nonsense,let’s talk what’s real. Mike would have multiple ways to attack Wilder, and if you think those Fury body shots that slowed him down was bad ,did you guys not actually watch Mike throughout his career,do you think he cant or forgot to know how to hit to the body bc he’s 53 ? What are you guys talking about on here? Lmao

I could go and on really and I’m using Wilder because he’s the easy pickings for a Mike Tyson to run through. Anyone picking Wilder is assuming he lasts long enough to hopefully stop Mike ,but anyone who’s boxed knows someone like Mike is going to land and I think Wilder gets clean knocked out the end with possibly the first solid shot ,people are really ignoring that it’s Tyson here that has the best chance of winning, in fact I bet Wilder has more injuries then he does and that could be number 4 besides ring IQ reason but whatever there’s 5 reasons you can’t say Wilder would win ,history shows otherwise if we used just common sense and think anyone’s last fight is what they will look like .

I am sure a 53 y/o Wilder would indeed die versus 53 y/o Mike, but father time doesn't wait for anyone

A power punch from Mike is still lethal, but he has got to be able to land it too

Someone forgot how he looked against Danny Williams and Kevin Mcbride?

Tyson couldn’t beat Journeymen 15 years ago. I guarantee he hasn’t improved at 53.

He looks great hitting pads but once he is in the ring it’s a different story.

I don't disagree with you. I do think a big part of the problem with him later in his career was mental and lack of motivation. I think he'll do better than some expect due to him being much better off mentally now, but yeah age will still play a factor.

. I do think a big part of the problem with him later in his career was mental

He was always mentally weak. That goes even back to his training as a youth were it was told that he had a bully mentality by his coaches. Would dish it out and do petty crimes on the street but not take it. It was just overshadowed by his level of skill but at elite level that was always easy to grasp. In the opponents he choose after Holyfield f.e and how he reacted when confronted with adversity in fights.

That was still close to his prime and he choose Botha, Francis, Nielsen Savarese when there were way better Boxers available. Its tough if you are a fan but he never had the mentality of a champ.

Rumble On The Lake

lol

@Old Cat is like Don King, Bob Arum, DLH, Haymon, Mayweather and Hearn all rolled into one (with just a touch of Broner) as a promoter.
Just for that name.

j/k on the Broner part

I thinks it’s important that people like yourself are so unaware of how silly they sound they actually put their opinions out there.

It really lets us know what is going on in so many peoples head.
yeah it reminds me of the old aphorism “it’s better to remain silent and have everyone think you’re a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.”

It's insane to believe he can come back at this stage.

Foreman was only 37 when he launched his comeback and Foreman was a very different fighter to Tyson. Tyson is 53.

Tyson admitted after the McBride fight he had not taken boxing seriously since 1990. 30 years ago.

He wasn't the same fighter after he got out of prison. He was shell by Williams and McBride and that was 15 years ago.

Tyson was a phenom. A freak of nature, a savant. Unfortunately he has spent 30 years getting drunk and high.

A young Mike Tyson was awesome. A combination of speed and power unseen for a heavyweight.

That was 30 years ago. 30 years ago Milli Vanilli were top of the charts and the Sega Genesis had just been released.

Let that sink in.

Read the title and thought it was meant as a joke.

It is a joke.

op’s next thread: 5 reasons why Ray Leonard beats Danny Garcia right now

Someone forgot how he looked against Danny Williams and Kevin Mcbride?

Tyson couldn’t beat Journeymen 15 years ago. I guarantee he hasn’t improved at 53.

He looks great hitting pads but once he is in the ring it’s a different story.

He was beating Williams up in the first round and tore a ligament. He was up on the cards against Mcbride when he threw in the towel

He was beating Williams up in the first round and tore a ligament. He was up on the cards against Mcbride when he threw in the towel

I didn't know he got canned. In spite of his undeniable enthusiasm, I can't really say I'll miss the kid.

Last edited:
I didn't know he got canned. In spite of his undeniable enthusiasm, I can't really say I'll miss the kid.
Was he the one posting video of himself

Back