5 Reasons Why M.Tyson Would Defeat Wilder Right Now

Deaths Head

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
1. He has the ultimate nightmare style for Wilder . Forget a number of 53 . Holmes fought until he was 52 and didn’t have the equalizer or speed of Tyson who would be slower now obviously but by how much and would that really make him an underdog knowing Wilders resume ? Sorry but I’m not buying even 80% Mike loses here . Pressure ,pressure pressure I see this ending really fast to .,Mike stops Wilder just on odds of when the fight ends ,and we know it’s most likely in the first half so who’s chin holds up ? No brained for me.

2 . Mikes head is clearer ,as far as we know no hard drugs or drinking ,when Mike fought those guys in the comeback you could see he wasn’t mentally there and could have even been disqualify for a few fights besides the Holyfield one. It’s about composure,what would Wilder do to rattle Mike ? He has no consistent jab, can’t fight on inside , predictable and what about mikes offense ? Are you guys that crazy that you aren’t talking about what’s coming back at Wilder ?

3. Mike is still a brutal puncher . Forget the nonsense,let’s talk what’s real. Mike would have multiple ways to attack Wilder, and if you think those Fury body shots that slowed him down was bad ,did you guys not actually watch Mike throughout his career,do you think he cant or forgot to know how to hit to the body bc he’s 53 ? What are you guys talking about on here? Lmao

I could go and on really and I’m using Wilder because he’s the easy pickings for a Mike Tyson to run through. Anyone picking Wilder is assuming he lasts long enough to hopefully stop Mike ,but anyone who’s boxed knows someone like Mike is going to land and I think Wilder gets clean knocked out the end with possibly the first solid shot ,people are really ignoring that it’s Tyson here that has the best chance of winning, in fact I bet Wilder has more injuries then he does and that could be number 4 besides ring IQ reason but whatever there’s 5 reasons you can’t say Wilder would win ,history shows otherwise if we used just common sense and think anyone’s last fight is what they will look like .

Yeah he's still got it. That's why he never retired and won his last 10 fights

Wilder's reach is WAY to much for anything but a very prime mike to deal with.

I thinks it’s important that people like yourself are so unaware of how silly they sound they actually put their opinions out there.

It really lets us know what is going on in so many peoples head.

1. He has the ultimate nightmare style for Wilder .

2 . Mikes head is clearer ,as far as we know no hard drugs or drinking ,when Mike fought those guys in the comeback you could see he wasn’t mentally there

Don't let your hate for wilder ruin your life

No athlete is better in their mid 50's than in their mid 30's(when he was getting smoked by mcbride, a man who lost 6 out of his next 8), you were merely delusional months ago, now you have gotten worse. It's not Tyson's head that needs clearing

This needs to be stickied, not for insight, but for how smack usage can affect posts.
A younger Tyson lost to two journeymen, whilst in a lot better State than he is today. Shocker this to be fair.

I’m worried and excited to see Tyson come back. This must have been what Epstein felt like everyday.

Looking at him hitting the heavy bag he’s lost some speed, and his balance wasn’t very good at all. Hes gonna be slower on his feet and his reactions will be way off his 20s/30s. He’s 53 years old, his legs will crumble when he gets hit hard. He has a very remote punchers chance for no longer than 1 round, probably less

Last edited:
This thread is going places.

Another case of people blowing shit way out of proportion. Mike himself said he only wants 4 round fights for charity, it's a way for him to stay in shape and stay active as well.

People will take that and start putting him in fantasy fights against everyone, and everyone will entertain it cause it's money in the bank.

<3>

5 reasons Mike Tyson wouldn't beat Deontay Wilder right now

1) He's 53 and retired 15 years

I could go on but.......

This thread will suddenly turn into
"5 reasons why Wilder cherry picked and only fights washed up fighters...." when T.S. gets feelings hurt.

Have you guys seen Julio Cesar Chavez Sr hitting the bag???

He’s also in shape so I think he can hang with the top 10 at Jr welterweights

has he even sparred yet to see how he takes a punch @53? Hitting a bag is one thing, getting hit is totally different. I cant believe some people think he is going to take it on the chin like the old days. No way he takes wilders shots, he would have to put wilder out in the first contact or it would be all down hill from there

Back