5 Reasons Why M.Tyson Would Defeat Wilder Right Now

You said you ran it when you were 38. So you were 155 when you were 38 years old. What the fuck happened to you now since you weigh over 190lbs? How old are you now and what went wrong?
That's what the mob enforcer lifestyle will do to one.
Plus we already know this guy bangs supermodels only. Probably got too comfortable and let himself go.

Probably loses to glass jaw David Price and would be like a +1200 underdog, yet alone anyone worth a damn

he was losing to scrubs on his way out, 15 years later and TRT isn’t going to help

It makes sense now that I know @Deaths Head made this thread.
Well I didn’t make the thread about me,someone else did and I just sent him stipulated rules he would agree to to put it on here.

You also have a rogue mod wishing to start a fight ,so I’m asking the individual to respond ,and of course if I’m traveling money involved for the winner ? We’re willing to put up money for this fight .

Total silence now why’s that , I got a few Gs on me where did Kov go with no balls ? Lol

Well I didn’t make the thread about me,someone else did and I just sent him stipulated rules he would agree to to put it on here.

You also have a rogue mod wishing to start a fight ,so I’m asking the individual to respond ,and of course if I’m traveling money involved for the winner ? We’re willing to put up money for this fight .
I'm sure ppl were offering money just to watch you fight not even if @Kovalev's "Man Bag" beats your ass. I think several ppl were putting up a hundred apiece, I might even toss a few bucks your way if you went down to Erie and sparred Kov...

Rogue Mod just wanted to see your fighting abilities. After all the education youve given me on the sweet science I look forward to watching your display of fisticuffs.

I also offered you $500 lol.

I'm sure ppl were offering money just to watch you fight not even if @Kovalev's "Man Bag" beats your ass. I think several ppl were putting up a hundred apiece, I might even toss a few bucks your way if you went down to Erie and sparred Kov...
It doesn’t matter where I’m putting money into it, if I’m going 6 hrs into a fight let the guy bet 100 dollars per hours and I collect after I beat his ass ? No one who wants to fight doesn’t put money up, so he s a coward ...lol

we have money to spend so if you guys can’t pay up then fuck off.......lol

Check your PMs. Oh, and leave your friends at home tough guy. Get your driver's license ASAP.
Nah my friends are driving me to your location punk ass, and again what rules do you want implemented? We have money so what is the price beating your ass ? Lol

It doesn’t matter where I’m putting money into it, if I’m going 6 hrs into a fight let the guy bet 100 dollars per hours and I collect after I beat his ass ? No one who wants to fight doesn’t put money up, so he s a coward ...lol

we have money to spend so if you guys can’t pay up then fuck off.......lol
That's not true. I used to spar all the time for nothing. You know only professionals fight for money right?

Rogue Mod just wanted to see your fighting abilities. After all the education youve given me on the sweet science I look forward to watching your display of fisticuffs.

I also offered you $500 lol.
Well I offered the challenger money and info how this goes down, neither would work for him.i make a proposal.....

After I beat his ass how about you next ? I’ll fight you for your mod position on here ,how about that coward ? Lmao

Nah my friends are driving me to your location punk ass, and again what rules do you want implemented? We have money so what is the price beating your ass ? Lol
That isn't what you said in PM. Now they're just driving miss daisy (you)? You no showed yesterday morning despite agreeing initially that you'd be there. You lied about the state you live in to avoid getting that work. And now you want to roll up with your crew. The rules are the same, no dirty shit, boxing only, and no recording (unless we both consent to it, which we do).

That isn't what you said in PM. Now they're just driving miss daisy (you)? You no showed yesterday morning despite agreeing initially that you'd be there. You lied about the state you live in to avoid getting that work. And now you want to roll up with your crew. The rules are the same, no dirty shit, boxing only, and no recording (unless we both consent to it, which we do).
I didn’t lie about anything, you posted my video on here so stop avoiding a fight you wanted .

Do you want to fight or not ? I have guys with money name the price ,I said I would put it live on here or now you don’t want that . Lol

This guy is trying to back out of a fight .don’t be a punk ass we know I’m willing to meet you just give me where and a date and we can configure a real event when I smash you up, or are you going to keep telling lies on here ? Pathetic. Lol

Yes we will get you paid for the fight and change your bum life. Red Panty night if you sign the contract...and by red panties I mean the ones I'm wearing in my avatar....

I didn’t lie about anything, you posted my video on here so stop avoiding a fight you wanted .

Do you want to fight or not ? I have guts with money name the price ,I said I would put it live on here or now you don’t want that . Lol

This guy is trying to back out of a fight I dpsaid I would do ....don’t be a punk ass we know I’m willing to meet you just give me where and a date and we can configure a real event when I snpmasjph you up, or are you going to keep telling lies on here ? Pathetic. Lol
I guess that's why you weren't in the ring with me yesterday morning then, right? Give me your consent so I can post your last PM to me.

Back