5 Reasons Why M.Tyson Would Defeat Wilder Right Now

Despite this thread being just awful, that running time is fucking great at any age, props for that.
Yet no one wants to actually disprove it ? You got even mods ducking on here with random insults but nothing they want or can debate me in because they know they will look dumb. Sure you can claim insults but go ahead point out anyone’s post that addressed anything I did and where they came back without insults? You can’t . In fact they got so stunned and butt hurt they took my likes away on here . This is what I expected from Wilder fan , not anyone with credibility, I’m shocked I didn’t get my yellow card ,either ? Ha

I challenge you to go to any of the 3 points I made and show me where it’s awful? I’ll wait ,don’t be a ducker like a certain someone.

Last edited:
Bernard looked like the guy in the videos I posted? Some are suggesting I’m drinking ? What about Holmes at 52 ? Did he look better then Mike now ? Lol

Yes considering they were both in actual fighting shape regardless of how much their actual boxing skills had eroded. Mike last fought what 15 years ago and looked like a shell of himself skills wise then. Your fast twitch muscles and conditioning don’t miraculously improve from 38 to 53.

. i did run a 4:15 mile at age 38 . .
tenor.gif

Sorry to bring back such a shitty thread but this is sooo funny.
You really should inform yourself about how to lie properly.

You should get your own thread somewhere with all your "accomplishments".

Last edited:
Did you only number 3 reasons when you vouched for 5?

I'm disappointed.

Anyway, Holmes fought until 52 with a style that ages better than Tyson's (and it's not like Holmes was a betting man's favourite at that point anyway. If it's a 1 round fight, I actually give Mike a chance, but that's it.

1. He has the ultimate nightmare style for Wilder . Forget a number of 53 . Holmes fought until he was 52 and didn’t have the equalizer or speed of Tyson who would be slower now obviously but by how much and would that really make him an underdog knowing Wilders resume ? Sorry but I’m not buying even 80% Mike loses here . Pressure ,pressure pressure I see this ending really fast to .,Mike stops Wilder just on odds of when the fight ends ,and we know it’s most likely in the first half so who’s chin holds up ? No brained for me.

2 . Mikes head is clearer ,as far as we know no hard drugs or drinking ,when Mike fought those guys in the comeback you could see he wasn’t mentally there and could have even been disqualify for a few fights besides the Holyfield one. It’s about composure,what would Wilder do to rattle Mike ? He has no consistent jab, can’t fight on inside , predictable and what about mikes offense ? Are you guys that crazy that you aren’t talking about what’s coming back at Wilder ?

3. Mike is still a brutal puncher . Forget the nonsense,let’s talk what’s real. Mike would have multiple ways to attack Wilder, and if you think those Fury body shots that slowed him down was bad ,did you guys not actually watch Mike throughout his career,do you think he cant or forgot to know how to hit to the body bc he’s 53 ? What are you guys talking about on here? Lmao

I could go and on really and I’m using Wilder because he’s the easy pickings for a Mike Tyson to run through. Anyone picking Wilder is assuming he lasts long enough to hopefully stop Mike ,but anyone who’s boxed knows someone like Mike is going to land and I think Wilder gets clean knocked out the end with possibly the first solid shot ,people are really ignoring that it’s Tyson here that has the best chance of winning, in fact I bet Wilder has more injuries then he does and that could be number 4 besides ring IQ reason but whatever there’s 5 reasons you can’t say Wilder would win ,history shows otherwise if we used just common sense and think anyone’s last fight is what they will look like .
at least your expectations are in check

I stopped reading at “forget the number 53” lmao

The projection and lack of self awareness are almost at a the political party level with this one...

Its unfortunate because humility opens the door to self improvement. Some people just choose to stand in the cold their whole lives and pretend they are warm, rather than open that door and step inside.

Today is stretch-the-analogy day in remembrance of Brother Naz.

Wilder's reach is WAY to much for anything but a very prime mike to deal with.

Not really. Bonecrusher smith, tubbs, berbick, ruddock etc all had similar reach to wilder.

I don't know where this myth started that long reach suddenly came into existence in 2010

Edit: thought you said would be hard for a prime mike to deal with lol

Last edited:
Hey pajama boy watup<45>
Lol
Sup cock,
No boy here just a large man who looks ripped and phenomenal in a fun Halloween costume...
I'm sorry I'm not built like a dry bag of dog food with a tummy that looks like an old country red clay dirt road such as the lot of you.
Just got back from my afternoon track workout. Grown man speed. I may be the fastest man alive...lmao since we are talking Al Bundy stories.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200724-151405_Speedometer.jpg
    Screenshot_20200724-151405_Speedometer.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200724_154816.jpg
    20200724_154816.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Tyson "fans" are some of the most delusional in sports

tenor.gif

Sorry to bring back such a shitty thread but this is sooo funny.
You really should inform yourself about how to lie properly.

You should get your own thread somewhere with all your "accomplishments".
Did TS really claim this??? I've seen video of him on the bag, he looks 190lbs at 5'7" tall with 20% body fat. I'd be surprised if he could run an 8 minute mile.

Did TS really claim this??? I've seen video of him on the bag, he looks 190lbs at 5'7" tall with 20% body fat. I'd be surprised if he could run an 8 minute mile.
I ran a 4:15 mile at 38 years old . Keep the hate up though ,I bet you guys are actually the overweight ones or skinny ones with no athletic look when you can clearly see I do t have much extra girth on me last week nearly a decade later lifting a weight that you probably were benching at 18 with one hand ? Lol

See the ones with no pic or vids should not make themselves look weak on here when you have none there’s a reason for it , right ? Lol

Wow beyond a couple posters on here when did males in a combat forum grow vaginas and decide to attack someone’s integrity that’s what cowards do and certainly not a god of war you pretend to be so you guys better get some new material if you continue this attack on me bc like always ARIES ( pffft ) it’s not going to go your way bc I been there done that ! Smh

Last edited:
TS is making a lot of sense.

Butterbean > Wilder

TS is making a lot of sense.

Butterbean > Wilder
You guys just love punishing yourselves don’t you ? You guys even have a clown posting himself as me on here in a big rush to get his ass kicked for all to see and he’s that heart broken can’t post his own mid 50”s pic of himself in shame with a dad bod @Kovalev's "Man Bag" ? <Lmaoo>

Sheeeeet, if I had to really do odds on Butter Bean himself ? It would only go to about 65 % in a Wilder favorite just bc he would run and possibly catch Bean bf getting hit solid himself ....

Last edited:
You guys even have a clown posting himself as me on here in a big rush to get his ass kicked for all to see and he’s that heart broken can’t post his own mid 50”s pic of himself in shame with a dad bod @Kovalev's "Man Bag" ? <Lmaoo>
Better to be a clown than a coward. No? And my current AV used to be you... when you still had your pride. Shouldn't I be asking you where you were yesterday morning at 11 AM? You sure weren't at Level Red Boxing club. You just admitted that you ducked a mid-50's dude with a dad bod. Well done lol.

Better to be a clown than a coward. No? And my current AV used to be you... when you still had your pride. Shouldn't I be asking you where you were yesterday morning at 11 AM? You sure weren't at Level Red Boxing club. You just admitted that you ducked a mid-50's dude with a dad bod. Well done lol.

I posted a video for @Deaths Head and now he has nothing to say

Back