5 Reasons Why M.Tyson Would Defeat Wilder Right Now

Did TS really claim this???

Why should I lie about that. He wrote it 2-3 pages earlier and just now confirmed it again.

I ran a 4:15 mile at 38 years old . Keep the hate up though

Ok I bite one last time and take you serious. Post your run from back then. as a .fit or whatever file or just a link to your online tracking (Polar..) There is no runner on earth at this level who doesnt track all his runs. If you dont have it upload annother were you went full out be it 5km, 1km or whatever. Heck or post an intervall training, I can extrapolate your level. I am not picky. This will take you 2min the most. But please with GPS information so it verifys your location.

Doesnt matter if you have Polar, Suunto, Straava, Garmin whatever you can very easy link the run or upload.

It had to be a competition with such a time so you could post a link to the competition or just name it. With most even small time events we can look up results.

If you have run such a time you should be aware how exclusive of a club that is especially at that age.

If you dont want it public just send me a pm I will confirm for the forum. I am an experienced runner but far away from such results.

I ran a 4:15 mile at 38 years old . Keep the hate up though ,I bet you guys are actually the overweight ones or skinny ones with no athletic look when you can clearly see I do t have much extra girth on me last week nearly a decade later lifting a weight that you probably were benching at 18 with one hand ? Lol

See the ones with no pic or vids should not make themselves look weak on here when you have none there’s a reason for it , right ? Lol

Wow beyond a couple posters on here when did males in a combat forum grow vaginas and decide to attack someone’s integrity that’s what cowards do and certainly not a god of war you pretend to be so you guys better get some new material if you continue this attack on me bc like always ARIES ( pffft ) it’s not going to go your way bc I been there done that ! Smh
Ok lets see some evidence of this 4:15 run. And while you at it post a pic of yourself on a scale. And why don't you threaten me like you did @Kovalev's "Man Bag" and then pull out like the big pussy you are. You don't want to spar with him because you'd get your ass kicked. Everyone knows what you are like now. This big man act doesn't suit you.

10 reasons why Mike Tyson would beat Wilder now ?
Because a Smith & Wesson with a 10 round clip is nothing to sneeze at.

<{vega}>

Why should I lie about that. He wrote it 2-3 pages earlier and just now confirmed it again.

Ok I bite one last time and take you serious. Post your run from back then. as a .fit or whatever file or just a link to your online tracking (Polar..) There is no runner on earth at this level who doesnt track all his runs. If you dont have it upload annother were you went full out be it 5km, 1km or whatever. Heck or post an intervall training, I can extrapolate your level. I am not picky. This will take you 2min the most. But please with GPS information so it verifys your location.

Doesnt matter if you have Polar, Suunto, Straava, Garmin whatever you can very easy link the run or upload.

It had to be a competition with such a time so you could post a link to the competition or just name it. With most even small time events we can look up results.

If you have run such a time you should be aware how exclusive of a club that is especially at that age.

If you dont want it public just send me a pm I will confirm for the forum. I am an experienced runner but far away from such results.
I wasn't doubting you, I'm just astonished that someone with the build of a chubby Igor Vovchankin claims to have run a good club athlete time when most of the people capable of running that sort of time would weigh about 150lb at his height. He is at least 40lbs overweight for being capable of running a time like that.

Yea o.k hold on let me rewind time and go get my recorder and show you...oh wait....hey keep holding ....................

And who the hell said I’m a runner ? Obviously I’m not built for running ,I was training for a fight ,something 99% on here never done but for some bizarre reason has made it an effort to focus on me bc they have nothing going on . I swear it extremely laughable I ran into this gem of a hidden boxing forum under an MMA label ,wow no wonder this little bizarre place is hidden where no one posts themselves and then demands proof of others who have posted on here ,bizarro world .Lol

Last edited:
I wasn't doubting you, I'm just astonished that someone with the build of a chubby Igor Vovchankin claims to have run a good club athlete time when most of the people capable of running that sort of time would weigh about 150lb at his height. He is at least 40lbs overweight for being capable of running a time like that.
I was 155 when I ran it ,ran it being the key words bc I would never attempt that time again it felt life threatening and dangerous for me ,it was a goal I wanted to do and worked at it for 2 months while training for an up coming fight and did it for myself,how do you like those apples troll boy ? <Goldie11>

And Igor V ? Ha ha that would be a big fail like all your other posts. I’m the guy with the stripe in his head in the video in link provided .you know the FAT guy ? Lmao

https://www.maxim.com/video/arm-wrestle-mania

Last edited:
Yea o.k hold on let me rewind time and go get my recorder and show you...oh wait....hey keep holding ....................

And who the hell said I’m a runner ? Obviously I’m not built for running ,I was training for a fight ,something 99% on here never done but for some bizarre reason has made it an effort to focus on me bc they have nothing going on . I swear it extremely laughable I ran into this gem of a hidden boxing forum under an MMA label ,wow no wonder this little bizarre place is hidden where no one posts themselves and then demands proof of others who have posted on here ,bizarro world .Lol
When are you going to show Kova your fighting prowess in person?

And who the hell said I’m a runner ? Obviously I’m not built for running ,I was training for a fight ,something 99% on here never done but for some bizarre reason has made it an effort to focus on me bc they have nothing going on . I swear it extremely laughable I ran into this gem of a hidden boxing forum under an MMA label ,wow no wonder it’s hidden .Lol

There is NO boxer on earth and I am talking pro level world class elite who can run a 4.15 /mile. Thats how good that is. Mayweather Sr. puts emphasis on running (ask @YoungCashMoney ) and Floyd by his own admission runs a 5.45/ mile. A once in a generation talent. Even that is quite a good time for a boxer. Its a pace of 3.35min/km. Maybe he could even go a little faster.

If you are not a runner like you claim there is simply no possibility of running that time. You have to seriously work on running efficiency / economy.

And yes everyone who runs that fast saves the track / competition because its a hell of an accomplishent and if it was at a race you would have placed first at least in your age group but more reasonable overall.

Only a very experienced and talented runner can run at that speed. For a normal person even trained that is sprinting pace.

At least stick to your lies in boxing.

claims to have run a good club athlete time

A 4:15 mile is really beyond the level of a good club runner with a full time job, maybe below a world class runner's time.

It's at the level of a world class pro athlete in a sport with a running element like soccer, basketball or a triathlete.

I'd actually doubt there's a player in the NBA who can run a 4:15 mile.

There is NO boxer on earth and I am talking pro level world class elite who can run a 4.15 /mile. Thats how good that is. Mayweather Sr. puts emphasis on running (ask @YoungCashMoney ) and Floyd by his own admission runs a 5.45/ mile. A once in a generation talent. Even that is quite a good time for a boxer. Its a pace of 3.35min/km. Maybe he could even go a little faster.

If you are not a runner like you claim there is simply no possibility of running that time. You have to seriously work on running efficiency / economy.

And yes everyone who runs that fast saves the track / competition because its a hell of an accomplishent and if it was at a race you would have placed first at least in your age group but more reasonable overall.

Only a very experienced and talented runner can run at that speed. For a normal person even trained that is sprinting pace.

At least stick to your lies in boxing.
Well I’ll try and not to lose sleep over it it’ll be hard knowing a random guy isn’t going to believe me which you guys think is worth any time of my life to go on about a stupid little run I did once . Some of you guys have to be female on here there’s no explanation for the estrogen on here I swear ...lol

Well I’ll try and not to lose sleep over it it’ll be hard knowing a random guy isn’t going to believe me which you guys think is worth any time of my life to go on about a stupid little run I did once . Some of you guys have to be female on here there’s no explanation for the estrogen on here I swear ...lol
Must be why you keep making bullshit claims about your athletic and fighting abilities lmao.

Then tucked dick and avoided proving it like the plague. Truly embarrassing.

Well I’ll try and not to lose sleep over it it’ll be hard knowing a random guy isn’t going to believe me which you guys think is worth any time of my life to go on about a stupid little run I did once

No one will ever believe you who even has a little bit of insight. The worlds maybe best conditioned boxer of alltime cant even come close to that time. Let that sink in. You make an ass ouf of yourself saying this. Even this "stupid little run" you cant be honest about.

Far more productive to be proud of what you have achieved no matter how great that is compared to others instead of creating some fantasy persona. Think about that, maybe you learn something. Thats it for me.

I was 155 when I ran it ,ran it being the key words bc I would never attempt that time again it felt life threatening and dangerous for me ,it was a goal I wanted to do and worked at it for 2 months while training for an up coming fight and did it for myself,how do you like those apples troll boy ? <Goldie11>

And Igor V ? Ha ha that would be a big fail like all your other posts. I’m the guy with the stripe in his head in the video in link provided .you know the FAT guy ? Lmao

https://www.maxim.com/video/arm-wrestle-mania
You said you ran it when you were 38. So you were 155 when you were 38 years old. What the fuck happened to you now since you weigh over 190lbs? How old are you now and what went wrong?

Back