5 Reasons Why M.Tyson Would Defeat Wilder Right Now

I don't see it, because last time i saw Tyson, he walked into the ring with Lewis, Holyfield and he was having problems to walk.
Your assuming he isn’t focused ,you don’t go by past fights certainly not against an athletic elite , he’s in better shape then most top 20 guys and your also assuming tune up fights won’t get him sharper , boxing doesn’t work like that ,see above post ,you’ll see someone duck a certain challenge to answer them and for good reason and that’s it will show my points are to strong to ignore.

Your also putting Wilder in a Holyfield / Lewis category which isn’t in the realm of realistic to defeat Mike without any sort of volume punching and jab is not in the realm of realistic either ,maybe if Mike didn’t train for Wilder ,then yes ,most have a point but it’s not the case .

Some people are here for likes ( funny I didn’t see that joker took them away ) others are here to,post knowledge that I have a feeling in this particular MMA forum in a boxing section is a lost cause ,on top of that you got bad apples running things which why it doesn’t grow and is stale I’ve actually only seen about 3 above average posters and just a few very insightful ones who know about boxing and could actually debate me if they disagree but ....

You can see the quality here by two specific ones combined can’t even form a a credible opposing view and the outcome of that is taking likes away, posting pics and videos as proof as if that has anything to do with now and threats with no warrant of being banned ,it’s not the first time I had problems with this guy ? They’re probably a couple , I don’t know what their deal is ,but a guy in Superman pajamas telling me about boxing is a real riot ? ...<WellThere>

If your legs run on anything like your sentences, you must have pretty good stamina for boxing.

<JackieThumbsUp>

Slow down my friend. Most of the guys here have watched or fought since their youth, there is a massive amount of experience in this forum.

I suspect youre a troll but I spell it out for you anyway. People get old, it’s life. I don’t think anyone is claiming Wilder would beat a prime Tyson. They are saying an old Tyson is just that, old. It happens to us all if we live long enough.
Tyson ligit might die or get serious injured if he fought Wilder for real. It’s not a knock on what he was once able to do, its simply a realization of his present state.

If your legs run on anything like your sentences, you must have pretty good stamina for boxing.

<JackieThumbsUp>
My staminas shot ,im 46 . Id say my posts have much longer stamina then me though in all my fights no ones ever made it out beyond 3 rounds in boxing and thats a good thing because i was nearly dead if they lasted more then the first . i did run a 4:15 mile at age 38 and i quit that to because i thought i was going to die, i was training for MMA but unfortunatley things happened and wasn't granted a license ,i say i would still be top guy if i can get guys out in the first round ,i also won a grappling championship 2 years ago.i had to lie about my age bc i wanted the best guys not a seniors division and barely survived 5 minutes though i was out drinking till 2 in the morning before that so im not sure where im at now ,havent been at the gym in 2 years ,i do know my combat sports and anyone who reads my initial post would at least take something out of it. .

Last edited:
You really think I took your likes away? Lmao. Check the top sticky.
Was this on the questions list relevant to the topic no it wasnt you picked the one that you can hide behind ? As i thought you ran from it.what you are begins with a C ( that can be two thing..one ends in a D the other ends in a T lol ). My likes disappearing isnt the subject we both know some liked my comments and when you arrived and i clowned you they were gone, im actually still clowning you bc you actually ducked my post i predicted that but like you its actually irrelevant in discussing my thread ,continue on with Pajama boy the side kick that likes your posts ,he cant like mine bc they arent there alone with the majority where i had a 70% like ratio ? Damn you ducked me so bad you made Wilders duck of 120 million look legit and relie on grown men in pajamas to support you in a failed attempt to post anything note worthy on this subject ??????? ....lol

Last edited:
My staminas shot ,im 46 . Id say my posts have much longer stamina then me though in all my fights no ones ever made it out beyond 3 rounds in boxing and thats a good thing because i was nearly dead if they lasted more then the first . i did run a 4:15 mile at age 38 and i quit that to because i thought i was going to die, i was training for MMA but unfortunatley things happened and wasn't granted a license ,i say i would still be top guy if i can get guys out in the first round ,i also won a grappling championship 2 years ago.i had to lie about my age bc i wanted the best guys not a seniors division and barely survived 5 minutes though i was out drinking till 2 in the morning before that so im not sure where im at now ,havent been at the gym in 2 years ,i do know my combat sports and anyone who reads my initial post would at least take something out of it. .

Despite this thread being just awful, that running time is fucking great at any age, props for that.

all my fights no ones ever made it out beyond 3 rounds in boxing.... and i did run a 4:15 mile at age 38 ....i say i would still be top guy if i can get guys out in the first round ,i also won a grappling championship 2 years ago.i had to lie about my age....
Al Bundy stories need their own thread
Screenshot_20200531-182333_Samsung Internet.jpg
i was out drinking till 2 in the morning before
Common theme. Keeps making more and more sense.
what you are begins with a C ( that can be two thing..one ends in a D the other ends in a T lol )..... My likes disappearing isnt the subject we both know ....Pajama boy the side kick that likes your posts ,he cant like mine bc
It's not a conspiracy...I cant like your post because they are unintelligible. You have no likes in this thread because you and your post are unlikable. Now tell us how much smarter you are than everyone here in one big giant run on sentence. Filled with horrific grammar and misspellings.

Was this on the questions list relevant to the topic no it wasnt you picked the one that you can hide behind ? As i thought you ran from it.what you are begins with a C ( that can be two thing..one ends in a D the other ends in a T lol ). My likes disappearing isnt the subject we both know some liked my comments and when you arrived and i clowned you they were gone, im actually still clowning you bc you actually ducked my post i predicted that but like you its actually irrelevant in discussing my thread ,continue on with Pajama boy the side kick that likes your posts ,he cant like mine bc they arent there alone with the majority where i had a 70% like ratio ? Damn you ducked me so bad you made Wilders duck of 120 million look legit and relie on grown men in pajamas to support you in a failed attempt to post anything note worthy on this subject ??????? ....lol
Are you drunk?

You

7A98CAEE-088E-4B3B-978A-DAEDC5E66811.gif

Tyson wouldn’t even beat chazz witherspoon right now

If Tyson actually came back guys like Browne would be reasonable opponents for him at this point. Wilder would hurt him bad.

Look how Bernard Hopkins did at 51 let alone 53 and he’s treated his body a hell of a lot better than Mike has.

This thread immediately opened to the second page. Was reason #1 "I'm drunk"?

If Tyson actually came back guys like Browne would be reasonable opponents for him at this point. Wilder would hurt him bad.
If the WBC sanctions Mike as I think they will were going to see how stupid this thread is all of a sudden and that’s if Mike pursues it . In the process you won’t see Wilder fight him ,no way and that’s because like most power punchers he avoided we know what the most likely result here would be ,well I do anyway.

Browne no where near Tyson right now with severe knockout loses In a dads bod and you guys are talking about health on here ? I even saw years ago some you tube channel saying Browne is the hardest puncher ever and would knockout Tyson ,this was 5 years ago. You guys really know how to do double standards on here .

Last edited:
Look how Bernard Hopkins did at 51 let alone 53 and he’s treated his body a hell of a lot better than Mike has.
Bernard looked like the guy in the videos I posted? Some are suggesting I’m drinking ? What about Holmes at 52 ? Did he look better then Mike now ? Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back